Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

You're A Lush And I Hate It

by mandy9207 2 reviews

It's a shitty filler so yeah I'm sowwiee

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-10-23 - Updated: 2010-10-24 - 1592 words

0Unrated
Mandy had been staying with Pete and Sarah. Kevin stood with Andy and Brandon stood with Joe. No one stood with Patrick for undisclosed reasons. It’s been a week and Mandy had enjoyed single life she forgot how boring it was though and lonely. She didn’t do very well alone.

“Hey boo you hungry?” Sarah said as she walked in.

“No.” Mandy said as she flipped through the channels sitting in Pete’s chair.

“Wanna go shopping?” Sarah said as she sat down on the sofa.

“No.”

“Mandy! Look it’s Jay-Z and Beyoncé!” Sarah said as she tried to get Mandy’s attention.

“Cool.” She said mindlessly.

“Bitch get out of my chair.” Pete said as he approached her.

“Fine.” Mandy said as she slugged her way over to the cushion next to Sarah.

“What’s wrong?” Sarah asked with concern.

“Nothin’.” She said as she laid her head on the arm of the sofa.

“Sarah, leave her alone. She’s veg’ing.” Pete said.

“No she’s sad.” Sarah said as if Mandy wasn’t there.

“I’m not sad.” Mandy said as she laughed.

“Then what’s wrong??”

“You bore her.” Pete said as he smiled.

“Do I?” She said with worry.

“No you don’t you’re very amusing.” Mandy said as she laid back down.

“See Pete? You’re boring fuck you.” Sarah said she stuck her tongue out.

“If she doesn’t bore you then what’s the problem toots?”

Mandy shrugged.

“I think I have a solution.” Pete said as he rubbed his hands together.

“What?” The girls said at once.

“You need to get wasted or laid. OR BOTH!” Pete said with excitement.

“Laid? How about no. Wasted? That sounds good right about now.” Mandy said positively.

“You’re that down in the dumps?” Sarah said.

“No. It’s just alcohol is the answer to everything.” Mandy said simply.

“Oh yeah?” Sarah said.

“Yeah.” Mandy answered.

“Divorce.”

“Alcohol.”

“Bankruptcy.”

“Alcohol.”

“Cheated on.”

“Lots of alcohol.”

“What about good things?” Pete said.

“When good things happen you go to alcohol as well.” Mandy said simply.

“You have a problem.” Sarah said as she laughed.

“There are three things in this world I cannot go without. Alcohol. Shopping. Music.” She said as she held up three fingers once she finished.

“What about sex?!” Pete yelled.

“Masturbation.”

“Ohhhh. You’re smart!”

“Not only are you an alcoholic you’re a shopaholic and a sex addict.” Sarah said as she laughed again.

“No. I just value those things more than other people.” She said as she laughed as well.

Suddenly Pete’s phone interrupted their conversation.

“Oh hey man!”

“Yeah sure you can.”

“Yeah she’s here.” Pete said as he looked at Mandy.

“…Oh…if you want I can come over there?”

“No. Okay what about the guys go over there.”

“Oh they don’t?”

“That’s rough man. I’m sorry.”

“We’ll catch up soon Trick I promise.”

“Bye.” Pete said as he hung up his phone.

“Patrick?” Mandy said. It’s been a whole week since she said his name. It was fresh to her.

Pete nodded.

“He doesn’t wanna come because I’m here?”

Pete nodded again.

“That’s childish.” Sarah said.

“Come on Sarah don’t be like that. He’s lonely. He called Joe and Andy they said that the girls don’t wanna see him. He even tried William same thing with Caro. What did you tell them?” Pete said as he looked at Mandy.

“Don’t blame her blame him because he’s a dick!” Sarah yelled.

“Hey now! That’ my dick you’re talking about!” Pete yelled in defense.

“Pete if you want Sarah and I will go out and you and Patrick can hang out.”

“No. Don’t make it easy for Patrick. This is my house and I and my best friend are not leaving it just to convene him.”

Pete just shook his head. “I’ll go over to his place. Bye girls.” Pete said as he grabbed his keys and jacket and kissed Sarah.

“Are you still up for getting wasted?” Sarah asked.

“We can do that here. Call the girls and tell them to bring booze.”

“That’s boring!” Sarah whined. “I wanna dress up let’s go out!” Sarah said as she tried to drag Mandy off of the sofa.

After lots of convincing. Mandy and the girls went over to Angels and Kings and drank away their worries. Mandy mostly.

“DEAR GOD DID I NEED THIS! WOOO!” Mandy yelled after she took another shot. She had lost count a long time ago.

“Wanna dance?!” Lissa shouted over the music.

“No I wanna drink! Bartender hit me again!” Mandy shouted as she slammed her shot glass down.

“Lush.” Caro said playfully.

“She’s getting out of hand.” Sarah said as she and Brook walked to the bathroom.

“She’s having fun! Leave her alone if anyone needs fun it’s her.” Brooke said in Mandy’s defense as she fixed her lip gloss.

“Something bad is gonna happen I have a bad feeling.”

“Fuck you and your bad feeling. Mandy will be fine! The worst thing that’s gonna happen is that she’ll wake with a hangover.”

“You’re probably right.” Sarah said as she looked in the mirror and fixed her hair.

The entire night Sarah made sure Mandy didn’t overdo it but she did.

“Okay Mandy let’s go home now.” Sarah said as she tugged on Mandy’s arm.

“Fine. I’m getting tired anyway.” Mandy said as she rubbed her eyes.

“That was easy.” Lissa laughed.

“Alright goodnight girls don’t throw up on each other!” Brooke said as she left Pete and
Sarah’s house after dropping off Mandy and Sarah.

“I’m going to bed.” Sarah said as she dragged her feet to her bedroom.

The house was quiet. Pete was already asleep and Sarah was probably dreaming her second dream. Mandy plopped herself on the couch and kicked off her heels as she went through her contacts list on her phone.

“Heeyy what’s up Tricky bear?” Mandy said as she giggled.

“Mandy?” Patrick said sounding surprised.

“The one and only! I think…there’s that Mandy Moore chick but her name isn’t Marks like me. Did you know my middle name is Tiffany? It’s after the movie Breakfast at Tiffany’s ‘cause my parents really like that movie. I hate my parents they’re mean and stupid. You’re mean and stupid too but I love you.”

“You went drinking tonight didn’t you?”

“Yeah I did. It was fun but I threw up twice. I think I threw up on Sarah but she didn’t mind ‘cause she’s my best friend and that’s what best friends do like the way Pete defends you when we talk bad about you.” Mandy slurred out quickly.

“How drunk are you?”

“So drunk that I called you.” She said as she laughed.

“That’s pretty bad.”

“Yeah I learned from the best and by the best I mean Gabe but he’s only the best at drinking deep down I think you’re the best.” She said quickly again.

“You talk a lot when you’re drunk.” Patrick said as he yawned.

“Aw you tired Patty Cakes? Ew. I called you Patty Cakes. Amber calls you that. I hate her. She’s such a whore and you deserved so much better than her that’s why I was happy when you guys broke up. I thought you were gonna be happy when I told you me and Gabey broke up but you didn’t care ‘cause you were on your period that day.”

“I don’t have a period baby. I’m a boy.”

“I know but you know how girls act like bitches on their periods ‘cause of hormones and shit well you act like that.”

“That was the shortest sentence you’ve said since you called me.”

“You’re cute. See? That was shorter than the last one.”

“Mandy?

“Yes Patrick?” Mandy said as she laid down.

“I love you.”

Mandy smiled. “I knew it. I love you too.”

“Goodnight Mandy.”

“Goodnight Patrick.” Mandy said as she yawned and hung up her phone as she dozed off.

“You fell asleep on the couch? Wow you got shitfaced last night didn’t you?” Pete said as he laughed.

“Stop yelling.” Mandy whispered.

Mandy didn’t do much that day. The most active thing she did was taking a shower putting on pj’s and crawling in bed.

Patrick’s day however was good. He didn’t do anything either but Mandy’s phone call made his day. He wanted to tell everyone but it was something he wanted to keep to himself at the same time.

‘What if I tell Pete?’ Patrick thought to himself.

“No I couldn’t. Pete can’t keep a secret.” Patrick said to himself answering his own question.

Patrick sat down on his couch alone and thought about Mandy.

‘Joe’s birthday is coming up. I wonder if she’ll come? She loves Joe she has a nick name for him and everything of course she’s gonna come but what if she doesn’t come because of me? What if I don’t get invited? Mandy said it herself no one likes me anymore but Joe will call me. He still likes me…I hope.’

Sorry for my sucky filler chapter.



Sign up to rate and review this story