Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

You Are Everything I Want 'Cause You Are Everything I'm Not

by mandy9207 5 reviews

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-10-31 - Updated: 2010-11-01 - 1630 words

0Unrated
A/N I decided for this story to take place in '09 instead of this year so yeah...just thought I should let you all know that.

Mandy ran her hands over her dress and looked in the mirror one last time. She examined her outfit for Joe’s birthday. She had on a black sweetheart strapless dress with a faux leather jacket on top and knee high boots. ‘Not too shabby miss.’ She thought as she ran her fingers through her hair.

“Ready third wheel?” Pete said as he walked in.

“Fuck you. I’m not the third wheel I’m the guest of honor Jojo loves me.” She said as she stuck her tongue at him.

“Oh yeah? Well the party does not start till I walk in.” Pete said while doing an impression of Obama.

“Ew Pete Ke$ha has herpes.” Mandy said as she laughed.

“You ready?” Sarah said as she walked in the living room putting her stuff in her purse.

“As I’ll ever be.” Mandy said as she grabbed Joe’s gift.

“What you’d buy him?” Pete said with curiosity.

“That’s for me to know and you to find out.”

“Well I bet my gift is more awesome.” Pete said as he playfully shoved Mandy.

“Peter Pan?” Mandy said as she and Sarah climbed in his car.

“Yeah Tink?”

“Is he gonna be there?” Mandy asked.

“Shit Mandy I thought you knew. I figured that’s why she wore that dress…and those boots.” Pete joked.

“Fuck you.” Mandy laughed.

“Mandy if you’re uncomfortable we don’t have to go.” Sarah said nicely.

“Hell no! I’m not gonna do that to my Jojo!” Mandy shouted.

“Okay just checking.” Sarah said as she laughed.

Pretty soon the trio arrived at Joe and Brooke’s apartment and there was no sign of Patrick.

‘He backed out? Some friend.’ Mandy thought as she took off her jacket.

“Hey Mandy who’s sweet as candy.” Andy said as he hugged her.

“Hi Andy who’s sweet and dandy as candy.” She said as she hugged him back.

“I love how our names rhyme I’m just throwing that out there.”

“You know what I’d love? Some booze.” Mandy said as she laughed.

“I got some right here for you lady.” Brooke said as handed her a beer.

“You look adorable! I bet you and Joe are gonna have hot Jewish birthday sex.”

“You repulse me.” Brooke said as she shook her head and laughed.

“What exactly is Jewish sex?” Joe asked.

Mandy shrugged. “Well you can’t pork…so it’s kosher.” Mandy said as everyone burst into laughter.

Suddenly the door opened and everyone turned around to find Patrick.

“Hey guys.” He said as he closed the door.

“Hey man thanks for coming.” Joe said as he and Patrick did some sort of handshake/hug.

“Happy birthday.” Patrick said to him.

“Thanks.” Joe said as he smiled.

Joe didn’t really have any hard feelings towards Patrick at the moment. He loved Mandy like a sister so the only time Joe would be upset with him if Patrick gave him a reason to.
Pete looked at Sarah and walked over to Patrick and Joe. Andy tagged along as well and all the girls gave them each a big huff.

“Guys it’s no big deal. He’s their best friend.” Mandy said as she followed Brooke and the girls into the kitchen.

Everyone stood quietly in the kitchen until Lissa spoke up.

“So are you gonna talk to him?”

Mandy sighed. “If he comes up to me? Yes. Am I gonna come up to him? No.” She said simply.


“Why?” Sarah asked.

“I’m tired of being the bigger person.”

“Mandy looks good tonight…” Patrick said to himself.

“Go talk to her.” Pete said as he shoved him.

“No. She hates me…well-nevermind.” Patrick said quickly as he almost slipped up about the call Mandy gave him.

“I can assure you she does not hate you.” Andy said as he put his hand on Patrick’s shoulder.

‘I know.’ Patrick thought as he smiled.

“Patrick I give you my blessing. Go talk to her but if I hear yelling you don’t have to leave but you have to get the heck out of here.” Joe said.

Patrick laughed. “You guys really think I should talk to her?”

“YES!” They all shouted.

“I feel like I’m at my prom.” Lissa said.

“Why?” Mandy laughed.

“Because the guys are on one side and the girls are on the other.” Lissa pointed.

Mandy laughed. “Ew you’re right.”

Suddenly the girls watched Patrick walk over to them they all got the hint and left.

Patrick smiled. “Hey….you look great tonight.”

“Thanks…you don’t look so bad yourself.” She said as she got a beer out of the cooler and gave him one.

“So I-I um ye- uh I y-your h-how-“

Mandy laughed at his nervousness. She actually liked it. She wasn’t used to Patrick being like this when she thought about it she really loved it. “How’ve you been?” Mandy cut him off.

‘Thank god.’ He thought. “Good been keeping myself busy with a couple projects. You?” He said calmly finally finding his voice.

“I’ve been good. I love it over at Pete’s place but I have been getting bored so I’m on the hunt for a job.”

“I could dig something up for you to do.” ‘But I’m pretty sure it’s illegal.’ He thought as he smirked.

“Eh I’m just thinking of a job at Starbucks or something.”

“That’s cool…I’m sorry.” He spat out.

“Are you now?”

“Yeah I care about you…a lot and-“

“HEY GUYS LET’S SING THIS JEW HAPPY BIRFDAY!!” Pete shouted.

“Come on.” Mandy said as she laughed.

Everyone sang for Joe and all took turns giving him presents. Mandy helped the girls clean up and not much longer Patrick yanked her away.

“A simple ‘we need to talk’ would of worked.”

“Wannagoout?” He said quickly.

Mandy shot him a surprised look. “No.” She said as she folded her arms.

“Great I’ll pick yo- wait what?!” He yelled.

“I don’t wanna.”

“Why not?!”

“I just don’t and you can’t make me.”

“YOU’RE FULL OF SHIT YOU KNOW THAT?!” He shouted.

“How so?!”

“You go along pretending to hate me but last week you called me and spilled your guts!!”

“I DID WHAT?!” She screamed.

‘Shit I wasn’t supposed to tell anyone that.’ “You drunk dialed me.” He said as his voice calmed down.

“What did I say?” She asked with fear.

“….That…you…we’re on your period.” He lied.

“What??” She said as she laughed.

“Yeah you just rambled and yeah that’s all.”

“Oh…thank god.” She said with relief.

“…So how about that date?”

She sighed again. “Patrick I can’t I just can’t. I’m sorry. No hard feelings right?”

‘Try again sweet heart.’ He thought in his head. “Yeah.” He said as he faked a smile.

Mandy felt horrible when she went to sleep that night.

“Wake up!” Pete screamed as he tapped on her head.

“Fuck off.” She whined.

“Are you on your period??”

“No.” She said.

“Well than come onn!” Pete shouted as he jumped up and down.

“Fete puck off I’m teally rired.” Mandy mumbled.

“You round rike Rooby Doo.” He said as he played with her hair and moved her bangs out of her face. While doing this Pete noticed her mascara along with her eyeliner was smudged underneath her eyes as if she was crying.

“What did he do?” Pete said getting right to the point.

“Who? Patrick? No he didn’t…I fucked up this time.”

“What happened?” Sarah said as she walked in.

“Do you have a spidey sense about her or something?” Pete asked.
Sarah ignored his comment and sat on the other side of Mandy. “What happened?” She asked again.

“He asked me out.”

“Oh boo! That’s great!” Sarah said happily.

“I turned him down.”

“WHY?!” She and Pete shouted.

“I don’t know. I just couldn’t. Now he thinks I hate him.” Mandy said before shoving her face back in her pillow.

“He already thought that.” Pete said.

“Well now he hates me with a fiery passion.”

“You’re not ready yet are you?” Sarah said.

“…Yeah…yes! That’s exactly it!” Mandy said as she got up.

“Yeah I understand but you need to hope Patrick does too.”

Patrick came home angry as hell.

“Fucking bitch!” He screamed as he slammed his door. “Why would she not want to go on a date with me?! She claims she loves me!” He yelled as he paced around his house.

Patrick changed his clothes and plopped himself on the couch and brought out his phone from boredom.

‘There’s no one to fucking call.’ He thought as he went through his contacts. ‘Everybody has a life except me or at least a girlfriend.’


Patrick went through his phone some more. He went through pictures and his videos and he stumbled upon a video Mandy recorded.
“Oh my god Patrick I’m stuck in your phone!!” She yelled as she started laughing. “That was cheesey but you get the point. The whole point of this video was for you so you could have lil’ momento of me and my gorgeous face.” She said sarcastically.

The video ended and Patrick smiled. He was mad at her but he kind of understood why she said no. He deserved it but Patrick is Patrick and he can hold one hell of a grudge.
Sign up to rate and review this story