Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

I Don't Care Where You're Goin' I'm Comin' Home With You

by mandy9207 5 reviews

I should've posted this one on Halloween because it's on Halloween. (If that makes sense)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-11-03 - Updated: 2010-11-04 - 2517 words

0Unrated

Another author's note. I re-decided that this takes place in '08 sorry I'm a flip flopper.


That month dragged on for Mandy so did the next month it went on like that. Patrick hadn’t spoken to her within those months and that bothered her. She really wasn’t herself she didn’t act like Mandy she even lost interest in eating. She was once a curvy six and now a four was a tad loose on her. Nothing didn’t really interest her. She did find a job giving her something to do which made it a little better but it still bothered her. To everyone Mandy seemed fine but it was eating her up inside. The fact that Patrick might not ever talk to her. It killed her. Eventually Mandy’s parents found out that the tour had been over for a while now but Mandy being the conniving girl she is she told her parents that she was staying because she was gonna look at some colleges and when Mandy’s parents heard college come out of her mouth they let her do whatever she needed to.

Halloween was coming around the corner and Mandy was excited. Pete was going to throw a party at Angels and Kings so she knew that would be fun.

“What are you gonna wear?” Brooke asked.

Mandy shrugged. “Something slutty.”

“Me too. It’s the only time of the year when we get to wear slutty clothes without getting shit so I’m doing it.” Lissa stated.

“Besides I love dressing up.” Caro added.

Mandy eventually decided on a vampire. Sure it was expected and not original but she liked vampires and not vampires that sparkle in sunlight vampires that burst into flames in the sunlight.

“Mandy it’s perfect!” Sarah said happily.

“You think so? I feel like a stripper would wear this while she dry humps a politician.”

“Let’s hope Patrick comes as a politician then.” Lissa said as she laughed.

“Please I haven’t thought of him in two months please don’t bring him up.” Mandy said with a serious tone.

“Okay.” All of the girls said at once.

While the girls were still at the mall they convinced Mandy to get something.

“A PIERCING?!” Brandon shouted.

“NOT JUST ONE BUT TWO!!” Kevin screamed.

“What kinds?” Pete asked.

“A belly button and an ear.” Mandy said as she chewed on her gum.

“Guys it’s no big deal.” Sarah said as she rolled her eyes.

“Did it hurt?” Kevin asked.

“Like hell.” Mandy replied.

“What kind of costume did you get?” Brandon asked.

“A vampire costume.” She said as she bit her nail.

“Cool let’s see it.” Kevin said.

“No.” She said as she shook her head.

“Why?” Brandon said as he laughed.

“It’s naughty.” Caro said as she laughed.

“How naughty?” Brandon said with worry.

“It comes with garter hose.” Lissa said as she held back a laugh.

Kevin and Brandon started laughing. “You’re not wearing that.” Brandon said with all seriousness.

“Fine.” Mandy said pretending to go along with him.

A few days later and it was Halloween. Mandy sat in front of her bed and examined her costume.

‘I hope I don’t get accused of being a hooker…it would be the second time though.’ Mandy thought.

She liked her costume but she was nervous about it. It was the raciest thing she’s ever worn. It looked like lingerie for god’s sake. Mandy put on her make up nothing serious just a smoky eye and blood red lipstick and some blush. She straightened her thick hair and put on her costume. It was a blood red dress a very short dress for that matter which came with a bustier/corset and black garter hose. As she slipped on her shoes her phone began to ring.

“What’s up?” Mandy answered.

“I have bad news.”

“What?”

“You need to pick up Patrick.”

“Whyyy?” Mandy whined.

“Pete and I are busy decorating and everyone else can’t because it’s out of their way!” Sarah whined.

“Why do I have to pick him up?! He has a car!”

“It’s in the shop.” Sarah said simply.

“Fine but if I go missing for a couple days and you find out Patrick murdered me you will live with that guilt.”

“It’s the least I could do.” She said as she laughed.

Mandy threw on a jacket and climbed into Sarah’s car that she and Pete left for Mandy and made her way to Patrick’s house. It was October in Chicago yet Mandy was freezing her ass off. ‘Florida spoiled the shit out of me.’ She thought as she pulled in to Patrick’s drive way but she noticed his Civic was there as well. ‘Bull shit it’s in the shop. He’s probably too lazy to drive himself.’ She thought as she walked up to his doorstep and knocked.

“It’s open.” Patrick called.

“Happy Halloween.” She said with a sarcastic tone.

He raised an eyebrow at her. Mostly because of her attire and the fact that she was there. “What are you doing here?”

“I came to pick you up.” She said as she started to remove her jacket but thought twice about it.

“For what?”

“For the party Einstein.”

“Oh I’m not going.” He said as he sat back down his couch.

“Yes you are now come on put on your costume let’s go.” Mandy said as she blocked his view from AMC’s Fear Fest.

“You’re not my mother you can’t make me.”

‘I bet if I took off this jacket you’d do cart wheels for me.’ She thought as she gave him a cheeky smirk.

“You can leave now.” He said as he motioned for her to get out of his way.

“You’re such a bitch.” She said under her breath.

Patrick really wasn’t in the mood. He was bored disgusted and there was nothing to eat in his house so he was cranky and he was not in the mood for fighting but Patrick could never walk away from one especially when Mandy was involved in it. She just did something to him. She lighted a fire in him but not in a good way. A way that made his blood boil yet he wanted to rip her jacket off and do her right where she was standing.

“Oh? I’m the bitch you say? I didn’t turn anybody down for no good reason!”

“Yeah but you did treat me like shit the entire tour!”

“YOU WERE GOING OUT WITH GABE! HOW DID YOU WANT ME TO TREAT YOU?! YOU RIPPED MY HEART AND STOMPED ON IT!!”

“I ripped your heart out?! You fucked Amber after we spent the whole entire day with each other!! And just because I was going out with Gabe you didn’t have to act like a prick! At least I pretended to be happy for you and that walking mistake!”

Patrick wanted to scream at her again but he had no idea what he could say all he knew that he wanted to make her mad. Anything long as he could get under her skin. So he did the first thing that came to mind. He kissed her as hard as he could. Slamming her against the wall and pulling at her thick hair. Massaging his tongue against her lips and sucking on them begging for entry in her mouth.

Mandy didn’t really know how to take it. A part of her was jumping for joy and another wanted to slap him. So she went with the slapping idea.

“What the fuck?! You really hate me don’t you?!” He yelled as he rubbed his cheek.

“I’m so sorry!”

“You don’t bitch slap someone and apologize who the fuck does that?!” He shouted as he pushed her up against the wall again.

“Oh?” Mandy said before she grabbed his face and kissed him roughly.

‘That’s more like it.’ He thought as he kissed her back.

‘Fuck it. I’ll just make the best of it.’ She thought as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Patrick started take it a little slower and be a little more gentle with Mandy. He slid her jacket off her shoulders his eyes scanned her body up and down his breath got caught in his throat during the process.

“I’m a vampire.” She said as she gave him a lazy smile.

“Prove it.” He said devilishly.

She flashed him a grin and started to sweetly kiss on his neck making him hum. Mandy slipped off his shirt and rubbed his bare chest Patrick still had on the same smirk and he lifted Mandy up and carried her to his bedroom. Everything was happening so fast for her. She didn’t know how to take it all in. She wasn’t planning on getting laid. At one point they’re down each other’s throats now they’re literally down each other’s throats.

Patrick laid her down gently and slipped off her dress and bra leaving her in her panties and garters. Patrick ran his hand up and down her leg over the hose and then dangerously close to her inner thigh. He licked his lips the same way an animal would before it would devour its prey and climbed on top of her kissing her from the bottom of her belly button to her forehead. “I love you.” He whispered making Mandy smile from ear to ear. “I love you too.” She said back feeling like she had lifted a 300 pound weight off of her shoulders. Patrick kissed her passionately as he ran his hands up and down her sides and deepened the kiss. Patrick got up to remove his jeans and boxers and Mandy sat up with her elbows.

“You can take those off too.” She said as she watched his hands go up her legs again. She felt his fingers through the fabric which was driving her insane.

Patrick shyly looked away from her and shrugged. “Do you mind if I keep them on? They’re hot.” He said as he gave her an embarrassed laugh.

Mandy smiled and nodded. Patrick slipped off her underwear and her underwear only leaving her hose on like he wanted. Patrick rubbed her cheek kissed her and slipped a finger inside of her making her moan. Patrick then put in a second finger while kissing her. Mandy loved how it felt she didn’t want him to stop and she was actually close but then Patrick stopped and she whined. Patrick looked at her waiting for her to return the favor.

“I have no idea what I’m doing with that.” She said she pointed to his member.

Patrick laughed. “Gimme your hand.”

Mandy let Patrick take her hand guiding it up and down his shaft making Patrick give a low moan.

“Should I go faster?”

“Please.” He said as his head went back.

Patrick’s hand left Mandy’s as she quickly went up and down his shaft.

“Fuck! Oh god Mandy stop!” Patrick yelled as he clenched his fist.

“Did I do something wrong?” She asked with worry.

“No baby you did something very right.” He said as he chuckled and kissed her sweetly as he laid her back down. “Let me get something.” He said as he got up quickly not much longer he returned with protection and rolled it on his now hard member. This shocked Mandy. She’d never turned on a guy let alone make him hard. As Patrick kissed her from her jawline to her and back down again Mandy’s nerves hit her. ‘What is going to happen after this? Are we together now? That thing is HUGE how badly is this going to fucking hurt? What will I tell everyone?’ She thought as her hands started to shake. Patrick stopped and held her hand.

“You alright?” He asked with concern.

She nodded.

“I promise I’ll be gentle.” He whispered comfortingly.

Mandy nodded again and closed her eyes as Patrick spread her legs open. He put his face near her ear and whispered to her. “If it hurts just let me know.”

“Okay.” She said as she took a deep breath.

Patrick slowly entered her as he bit his lip Mandy slightly gasped but not enough to get his attention. She was going to try her best to handle it. Mandy wanted him to enjoy this so she wasn’t gonna get in the way of that.

Patrick started to softly moan as he went deeper Mandy bit her lip holding back cries as he pulled in and out.

“Fuck you feel so good.” He said with his eyes closed as he held her hips.
Patrick started to pick up the pace and that’s when Mandy couldn’t handle it anymore she gave out a whine as tears filled her eyes.

“I’m sorry!” Patrick whispered loudly as he kissed her. He was enjoying this but he felt horrible that he had to hurt her. ‘Curse my giant penis. Hey! This means mines is bigger than Gabe’s!’ Patrick thought as he fought back a smile.

“It’s okay just go slow.” She said hoarsely interrupting his thoughts.

So he did Patrick stood inside her and slowly rocked his hips making Mandy buck his into his. He knew now it was okay to go just a little faster. As Patrick went deeper the pain eventually went away for her and Patrick rubbed her thighs wanting her legs around his waist. Mandy did making Patrick go deeper which she didn’t even know was possible. Patrick started rocking his hips again into nice rhythm that she loved. Patrick knew this because she kept chanting his name to herself along with an ‘oh fuck’ or ‘oh god’.

Patrick was getting very close to his climax and so was Mandy. Beads of sweat started to form along his hairline as his breaths got shorter. Patrick went faster inside of her throwing her over the edge and moaning his name out over and over again which was perfect for him. Watching her underneath him like that gave him that one last push he so desperately needed. Giving a low growl along with a moan and clutching on to Mandy’s hips as if there were no tomorrow he came inside of her making her shiver with delight and giving out a blissful scream. That was pure music to his ears.

Patrick slowly slid out of her and threw away the condom in a waste basket. He laid back down next to Mandy who was very near sleep. He kissed her head and laid her down on his bare chest and drifted off into the best sleep he’s ever had.

Excuse me and my shitty ass writing. I’m horrible at writing secks so I’m very sorry.
Sign up to rate and review this story