Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Life's a Bitch....So Are You

You Had Me At I Love Prince

by mandy9207 4 reviews

Finally what you guys have been wanting the happy lovey dovey-ness!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-11-07 - Updated: 2010-11-08 - 2302 words

0Unrated
Mandy woke up in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar house next to a not so unfamiliar Patrick. Last night didn’t feel like reality to her. It happened so fast but boy oh boy did she like it. Mandy held the covers against her chest and sat up staring at this gorgeous man who was now hers.

‘If anyone has realized Patrick has a dark side it’s me.’ She thought as she smirked and laid back down.

She sat there staring at the ceiling. Thinking.

‘What the fuck happens now? What if this was just casual sex?? No it couldn't’ be he said I love you…then again he was wrapped up in a lust burrito. FUCK.’ Her mind raced with nervous thoughts as she noticed Patrick stirred and turned on his side now facing her.

“What a fucking face.” She whispered as she laughed.

“What about it?” Patrick said with his eyes closed and an adorable smirk.

“It’s perfect.” She said with a warm smile.

“You’re perfect.” He said as he rolled back onto his back.

‘I’m anything but.’ She thought as she laid on his stomach and traced circles on it. “Patrick?”

“Yes Mandy?” He said with delight.

“Do you really love me? Or did you just say that ‘cause we were having sex?”

“Mandy you had me at ‘I love Prince.’” He said as he sighed.

“So that’s a yes.” She said as she laughed.

“That’s a fuck yes.”

She laughed and wrapped her arms around him. “Can we just stay in this bed all day long?”

“I wanted to take you out…isn’t that what girls like?”

“Not me. I like to stay at home and watch good movies or TV.”

‘Girl of my fucking dreams.’ “You sure?”

“I’m sure as I’m sure that Madonna likes to adopt foreign babies.”

Patrick laughed as his phone interrupted them. He picked it up and looked at the screen. He sighed and looked at Mandy. “I’ll be right back.” He said as he got out bed grabbing his boxers and slipping them on as he answered his phone.

“Good morning.” He said as he left his room leaving Mandy alone.

‘That better not be who I think it is. On the other hand if it was he probably would’ve not answered it.’ She thought to herself as she laid back down.

Not much longer Patrick returned and sat next to her on the bed and ran his fingers through her hair and sighed.

“Who was that?”

“My mom.”

Mandy gave him a surprised look.

“Hey, just because you don’t get along with your mom doesn’t mean I do too.”

“So you’re a momma’s boy?” She said as her lips curved into a smile.

“Pretty much. I’m the baby so…”

“So am I but they still hate me.” She said they meaning her family.

“No they don’t Mandy no one hates you.” He said as he kissed her head. “I have news.”

“You’re not pregnant are you?” She joked.

“No….at least I don’t think I am.”


Mandy laughed at him. “My mom wants to meet you.” He said as he gave her a worried smile.

“You told her??”

“I just told her that we’re going out.” He said as he shrugged.

“What did she say?”

“Finally.” He said as he laughed.

“She knows about me?”

“Yeah I talk about you a lot without even realizing it.” He said as he shrugged again.

Mandy sighed. “Can you do me a favor?”

“Anything for you dollface.”
“Can we not go too fast? I’m not very good at this and when it goes fast things tend to-“

“Go up in flames. Me too.” He said as he nodded. “Don’t worry. I don’t wanna rush either.” He said as he kissed her.

Mandy smiled again. “You’re fucking cute.” She said as she pinched his cheek.

After the two made breakfast for each other and straightened up Patrick’s house (and had a steamy session in the shower.) Mandy made her way over to Pete’s house. Mandy had a key and hopefully Pete and Sarah were either sleeping or too hungover to give a shit that she didn’t come home last night.

Mandy slowly crept inside going straight to her room but the slamming of the refrigerator door made her give out a scream.

“And where have you been young lady?” Pete said as he smirked.

“Out.” She said simply as she walked in her room.

Pete followed her and leaned against the door frame. “Where?”

“Here and there.” Mandy said trying to avoid this. She had a feeling Pete knew. How? Because he’s Pete.

“With who?”

“Me myself and I.”

“LIES!” Sarah said as she ran in the room.

“You were with Stump!” Pete said happily.

“What makes you think that?!”

“Because I set you up! I made you buy that sexy ass costume and lied you Patrick’s car was in the shop and I KNEW he would do you!” She said with pride.

“God bless you.” Mandy said as she dropped down to her knees and hugged her.

“So is Patrick good or is he good?” Pete said as he grinned.

“He’s fucking amazing.” Mandy said as she giggled.

“So what are you guys gonna do?”

“Well he said we’re going out ya’know like we’re a couple and he wants me to meet his parents.”

“Wow. You were probably great in bed.” Pete said as he went through Mandy’s drawers and examined an eyelash curler.

Mandy laughed. “What are you gonna wear?” Sarah asked as she went through her closet.

“Something respectable.”

“What about this?” Sarah said as she pulled out Mandy’s baby blue button down Ralph Lauren dress.

Mandy smiled. “That’s perfect.”

Mandy got ready and Patrick came over to Pete’s to pick her up. Soon as Pete opened the door for Patrick he wore a ridiculous grin.

“What?” Patrick said as he walked in.

Pete just kept on smiling.

“Stop that.” Patrick said as he pushed him playfully.

“I’m proud of you.” Pete said with the same idiotic grin as he put his hand on Patrick’s shoulder.

“Fuck off.” Patrick said as he laughed. “Is Mandy ready?” Patrick said to Sarah.

“I’ll go check.” Sarah said as she went over to check on her.

Sarah found Mandy sitting on the bed looking at herself in the mirror.

“Patrick’s here.” Sarah said as she sat next to her.

“I’m nervous.”

“About?”

“What if they hate me?”

“That’s so fucking stupid they’ll love you! I have one great reason that they will.”

“Which is?”

“You’re not Amber.”

“….Wow now I feel a lot better thanks.” Mandy said as she laughed.

Mandy fixed her hair and grabbed her purse and walked out into the living room. Patrick saw her and a smile crept on his face. He walked towards her and kissed her sweetly on the lips. “You look beautiful.” He whispered in her ear.

“Thanks.” She said as she smiled at him.

“Jesus Christ what the fuck is this The Notebook??” Pete said with disgust.

Mandy and Patrick laughed. “We’ll be leaving now.” Patrick said as he grabbed her jacket.

“Have her back by 10!” Pete yelled as he watched them leave. “Make that 9!”

The car ride to Patrick’s parent’s house was silent. Mandy sat there nervously as she bit her nails.

“Stop being nervous.” Patrick said.

“I can’t. What if they hate me?”
“Mandy even if you spat them in the face they would not hate you. Do you know why?”

“Why?”

“Because they know how much I love you.”

“How?”

“I made it really obvious.” He said as he laughed.

Mandy smiled and closed her eyes. “I love you.” She said.

Patrick smiled. “I love you too.” He said as grabbed her hand.

Mandy walked up the doorsteps with Patrick as she watched him knock on the door. A rather short woman who looked nothing like Patrick opened the door with a big smile and hugged her youngest son.

“Oh come in its freezing out there!” She said as she let the two of them in.

“This is nothing it’s the worst around Christmas.” Patrick said as he took off he and Mandy’s jackets. Patrick kissed her on the cheek and lead her into the dining room.

“Mom. Dad. This is Mandy. Mandy these are my parents David and Pat.” Patrick was really happy both of his parents were there. His stepfather was going to come to but he had to go on a business trip. Usually his parents hated saying one another’s name and now they’re in the same room together.

Mandy smiled and shook both of their hands. “Hi. It’s really nice to meet the both of you.”

“It’s a delight to finally meet you!” Pat said as she hugged Mandy. “Patrick talks so much about you.” She said as she smiled.

“It’s all good right?” Mandy said as she laughed.

“Nothing but.” Patrick’s father David said.

After they all ate one of Mandy’s favorite meals lasagna they sat in the living room to talk and whaddaya know Mandy’s nerves were back.

“So Mandy are you going to college?” Pat said as she sipped on a cup of coffee.

“Um not yet but I’m going…eventually.”

“What are you thinking about studying?” David asked.

“Either journalism or music.”

“You play anything?”

“No but I’d like to be a music critic.”

“Come on guys what is this a job interview?” Patrick whined.

“It’s fine.” Mandy said as she laughed.

“No Patrick’s right.” Pat insisted.

“No he’s not I want to know more about her. I like her!” David said.

“Told you.” Patrick whispered in her ear.

“Well there’s not a lot to know. I’m from Georgia I have three brothers two are married and have kids. I’m an okay student and somewhat snarky but I think the best thing that’s in my life is Patrick. I care for your son very much Mr. and Mrs. Stump. I love him.” Mandy said as she smiled as she took Patrick’s hand.

“Well that’s all we need to hear.” Pat said as she gave the couple a warm smile.

After they had coffee with Patrick's parents it was almost midnight so Patrick decided he should leave before his mom breaks out the baby pictures.

As he walked back into the living room he found his mother wearing a huge grin and Mandy giggling like crazy. 'Fuck. I'm too late.'

"Wathca dooing?" Patrick asked as he sat next to Mandy.

"Looking at adorable baby pictures of you. I love this one." She said as she held up a picture of Patrick when he was about five sitting behind drums.

"I'm not gonna lie that is pretty cool." Patrick said as he chuckled.

"Oh! Mandy look at this one he's only a year old here!" Pat said as she handed Mandy a picture of Patrick crawling without a diaper.

"Oh how cute give it to me!" Patrick said as he flung across the room.

Mandy laughed. "Don't be embarrassed you were just a wittle baby." She said in a baby voice as she pinched his cheek.

Patrick sighed. "Well as much fun as I'm having why don't we head out hun?" He said as he stood up.

"Sure if you want." Mandy said as she got up as well.

"You're leaving so soon?" His mother asked.

"If you want son, you and Mandy could stay."

"I appreciate that dad but I think I'm gonna go back to my place."

"We're all adults here Patrick if you want to fool around with her it's fine."

"Mom! Please for Christ's sake!" Patrick shouted as his cheeks turned crimson and Mandy covered her face from laughter.

"Yeah Pat don't do that to them.You're holding them up it's getting late." His father said as he held back a laugh.

"Fine." She said as she hugged her son and her hopefully new daughter in-law.

Mandy loved Patrick's parents. They were so warm and welcoming. You could tell how much they loved her son. She found it so sweet how she wanted to her youngest son to stay with her. It was adorable.

“I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD LOVE YOU!” Patrick shouted as he picked her up and spun her around.

“Since I met your parents you’re meeting mine.”

“What?” Patrick said as his face flushed.

“I kid! It’ll be a cold day in August when I take you to meet my parents.”

“So I’m never gonna meet them?”

“When you’re ready you will.” She said as she got inside his car.

Mandy decided to stay the night at Patrick’s and she loved every minute of it. They watched Stepmom and had Mandy’s popcorn surprise.

“What the fuck is popcorn surprise??” Patrick said as he watched Mandy pour a bag of popcorn in a bowl.

“It’s Reese cups and buncha crunch.” Mandy said as she poured the candy in the bowl and put it back in the microwave so the candies could melt. “Don’t’ make fun of me.” She said as she sat in front of the microwave.

After re-watching Stepmom (because Mandy missed the first fifteen minutes) and making another batch of popcorn surprise that Patrick requested the couple snuggled in bed and drifted off to sleep together. (And they had hot chocolaty sex as well.)

Sorry for the stupid shitty filler.






Sign up to rate and review this story