Categories > Games > Final Fantasy 7 > Remember Me

Remember Me-Love Triangles

by Zexion_Number_VI 0 reviews

Reno's love triangle is beginning to get tangled and he has a very LONG journey with them ahead of him. Adding Zack and Elena to the team makes it all the more difficult for this redhead to find h...

Category: Final Fantasy 7 - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Cloud Strife,Reno,Rufus Shinra - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2010-07-13 - Updated: 2010-07-25 - 593 words

0Unrated
Reno opened his eyes the next morning. He was in an inn. Lying beside him was Elena, Tseng's soon-to-be wife. He was sure to get his ass kicked when he got back and probably by Rude.
"Fuck!" he exclaimed under his breath and jumped out of bed.
He grabbed his clothes and ran into the bathroom. Quickly changing into his Turks uniform, he hurried from the inn to the outside areas of Gongaga. Cessnai, Scarlet, and now Elena? God! He was fucking every girl that was in front of him! Well....Maybe not Cessnai yet, but...
"Reno?" someone asked from behind him as he began to light the cigarette in his mouth.
He turned and saw Cloud with Tifa and Aerith. He walked to them and smiled.
"Hey, guys," Reno greeted them.
"You've gone back to smoking?" Aerith asked with a sad look in her gentle green eyes.
"I thought you gave that up," Tifa said sharply. "At least, that's what Zack told us over the phone last night when he invited us to come stay with him."
"I never quit smoking," Reno began. "It's just that I don't do it as often." He cringed after saying that, thinking of his prior childhood. It was true that he didn't do it as often.(Think about it.)
"Oh," Aerith sighed. "That's a shame. You really should stop, honey. It's not good for you, my sweet Reno."
"You really are too nice for your own good," Reno smiled. "You're even nice to the likes of me! I sincerely thank you for that, but I have other problems to deal with right now."
"Let me talk to him, Aerith," Cloud said softly.
Aerith nodded and led Tifa inside as Cloud stayed in front of the frisky redhead.
"What is it, Cloud?" Reno demanded. "I don't have time for your shit along with mine!"
"I know that you did another girl last night," Cloud replied.
Reno's eyes widened as he asked, "What? How?"
"It's written all over your face," Cloud growled. "Cheating on the mother of your child and on your actual girlfriend. You really suck ass, my friend!"
Reno was going to say his comeback, but instead said, "I know. I've gotten to a stage in my life where I don't want to hurt them, but I can't help that I do..."
"Then either explain to them what is going on or make your decision," Cloud said.
Reno nodded and put out his smoke before running in to gather the girls, hoping that they were awake. Luckily they were. He took them outside, followed by Vincent, Rufus, James, Zack, Aerith, and Tifa.
"What is it, Reno?" Cessnai asked.
"I-I-I-" Reno stuttered.
"Welcome to your love triangle, ladies," Cloud smirked.
They gasped and glared from one another to Reno and back. Reno placed his hand over his face and sighed loudly. "Thank you Cloud!" he snapped.
"What about James, Reno?" Scarlet demanded.
"What about our love?" Cessnai squealed.
"What about saving me?" Elena sniffled.
Reno waved everyone away and headed out of Gongaga, toward the Turks HQ again.
"What the fuck was that about?" Shinra asked Reno as they walked.
"I'm not coming back if I have to deal with that!" Vincent exclaimed quietly.
"I won't agree to work for Shinra, Inc. unless you work this out," Zack said.
Reno rolled his eyes and fell back to talk with Cloud. They did talk for a while until they came upon a problem. Cloud and Reno had fallen into a trap and were plummeting through into the Lifestream.
Sign up to rate and review this story