Categories > Movies > Shrek > Out To Find

I'm Not At Home Anymore

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

Fergus met the weirdest girl he's ever met before...

Category: Shrek - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-07-18 - Updated: 2010-07-19 - 289 words

0Unrated
I've run for about two and a half hours now, and I've tired out. So now I'm just walking. I stopped to the sound of a broken twig. I shrugged my shoulders and started walking. I stopped again, this time to breaking leaves. I looked all around me. I just thought I was just getting tired. I took one step, and the next thing I knew, my left shoulder was in terrible pain, and then I was out like a squished firefly.
-
I blinked my eyes open and tried to look around. Didn't have the slightest idea as to where I was at. I sat up. Ugh! Geez my shoulder freaking hurts. "Oh good. You're alive." I looked in front of me, that's when my vision became crystal clear. It was a strange girl I'd never seen before. Though, that is what I'm looking for, but this girl looks nothing like me.
"I'm guessing that's not common."
"No. It isn't." She went over to a small fire, "You got a name?"
"Yeah. Do you?"
"Silly. I believe I asked you first."
"Very well. I'm F-ah!" I had tried to stand.
"Try not to move around too much."
"I'll be sure of that." We stared at each other for what seemed forever, "Anyway. I'm Fergus. And you?"
"I'm Galora. You have a very unique name."
"As do you. But really. I must be on my way. I'm looking for someone."
"Ooh. I want to go."
"No." Wow, this Galora is kind of obnoxious.
"Awwww."
-
"I am such an idiot for letting her tag along." I thought. I looked in front of me, and watched her chase butterflies up the trail. She looked so peaceful. Almost like an angel.
Sign up to rate and review this story