Categories > Movies > Shrek > Out To Find

Where Are We? Who Are You?

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

What happens when Fiona whishes she'd never met Shrek...

Category: Shrek - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-07-20 - Updated: 2010-07-21 - 879 words

0Unrated
"Hey, look!" I pointed ahead.
"What? What are you looking at?" Galora obliviously asked me.
I sighed, "That!"
"Oh...a light?"
"Yeah..."
"A random, light. Okay. Well, that's weird." She started to skip away, in the opposite direction.
"You go ahead and go wherever you want to. I'm going in." Without her opinion, I went over to the light -it was a tunnel, just big enough for me to fit -and crawled in. Not even making an attempt to look back.
"Hey! Fergus?? Fergus?!?"
I moved a curtain of long palm leaves out of my way, stepped out of the tunnel, stood up, and was absolutely...amazed. I'd never seen so many ogres in one place.
"Ugh! Fergus?! Why did you just, leave, me...back, there...? Wow."
"I know." She was actually quiet, for once.
"Where are we?"
"I don't know."
"Who are all of these people?"
"I don't have a single clue." I started to walk away from her. Yeah, I left her behind, again. It's not like you can get killed by another ogre, right? So I thought she'd be fine by herself for a little while. This place really isn't that big to get lost in, she'd be able to find me later on. I walked around for about two mintues, maybe not even, and I hear, "Oh no!" So I turned around to see what was going on. Another ogre, bigger than dad -taller and wider- was freaking out about me for some reason.
He rushed over to me and gentley grabbed my arm, and whispered, "Fergus, you need to come with me." Since I had absolutely no clue who this person was, I immediately started to freak out.
"How do you know my name?!"
"Everyone here knows who you are. But there's only a couple of people that don't. And-"
I yanked my arm away, "What the hell are you talking about?!" He grabbed both of my arms this time, and continued to argue. All of the sudden, everyone's attention was to a tent in the very corner. The person they were all focused on stepped out of the tent. My eyes widen. I couldn't believe it. Was I dreaming?
"YAWN!! Good evening."
"Good evening, Fiona."
"Mom..." I said to myself, so soft no one else could hear. Her hair, was down. I'd never seen it down. She was wearing a skirt. Mom, in a skirt? Short sleeve shirt. And a necklace. She made it herself, it looked like. This was a whole different side I'd never seen before, not even when she got extremely angry. Is she one of the people he didn't want me to come into contact with? Possible. I hope not. Apparently so if she hasn't recognized me.
"So, I see we have a new member? Great! All right boys, suit'm up!"
"What??"
"Come on, boy." He grabbed my arm again and started to pull me. I didn't pull back. But as he was pulling me along, I looked back, and stared at her. And, I think she knew who I was because, she looked right back, with the same expression I felt on my own face, like, "Are you...?"
-
"By the way, I'm Cookie."
"Okay."
"Here. Looks like you could really need this. Lookin' a little sick." He handed me bowl of warm soup.
But I refused, "No, Cookie. Don't worry about me right now. Worry about all of them to make sure they all get fed."
"Nonsense. You're important to everybody here. You're right up there next to your mom and...uh, right everybody?" He called out.
Everyone responded, "Yeah!!"
"You come before any of us!" Someone else shouted out.
"Yeah!!" Everyone said again and went right back to eating and talking.
"See? I told ya."
"Cookie, what were you about to say before you asked everyone?"
"Nothin'. I wasn't gonna say anything. I was just, uh, you know, thinkin' back."
"Uh huh. Sure."
Then two girls walk in through the kitchen door, of which right beside it, I sat on top of a small pantry. "Hey, Cookie. What's shakin'?" The taller one asked.
"Ooh. A whole could be shakin'. But I'm kinda busy right now, so there's no shakin' goin' on." And he glanced up at me, so the two girls looked up at me.
"Who are you? I don't think I've seen you around here. And that's kind of sad if I don't even know when I get new soldiers." Soldier?? She's got me in the wrong category. "Well, don't be shy. Come down." So I hopped down. "Do you have a name?"
"Yeah, do you?"
"I believe asked you first."
Wow. What is up with girls asking your name first? "Fergus. And yours?"
"I'm Felicia. And this is Laura." Laura was the shorter one. She looked kind, of cute, and pretty. But this Felicia...she looks, exactly, without a doubt, like me. Eyes, hair -her hair is red- , her height. Everything about us, was the same. She can't be the other person Cookie didn't want me to meet.
"Hey Felicia. Why don't you tell Fiona to come and eat."
"Sure thing. Bye Fergus. It was very nice meeting you." Felicia strolled out of the door.
"Bye Fergus."
"Bye Laura." She went right after Felicia.
Sign up to rate and review this story