Categories > Movies > Shrek > Out To Find

Why Would You Do That?

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

Fergus finally gets a moment alone with Fiona...

Category: Shrek - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-07-24 - Updated: 2010-07-24 - 438 words

0Unrated
I had ran out of the kitchen and caught up to Felicia and Laura, "Felicia! Wait!" They stopped and turned around.
"Fergus. What is it?"
"I'll go get Fiona. You two go on."
"Um, sure. Okay. Thanks." They walked to another tent.
-
I reached mom's tent. Alright. Here I go. "Knock knock. Can I come in?"
"Yeah, come on in." I gentley moved aside a piece of curtain and walked in. "Newbie. Can I help you with something?" I waited to answer. "What's with the long face?"
I walked closer and sat down in front of her. I looked up, into her eyes, "What happened?"
She stared back at me, "It really upset me."
"That I left?"
"Yes."
"What did you do??"
"It doesn't matter right now."
"Yes, it does! What did you do?!?" All of the sudden I felt someone grab my shoulder, and mom gasped.
"Calm down, Fergus."
"Dad?" I turned around. I hugged him, again.
"Yeah, it's me."
"Shrek! What are you doing here?!"
"Why did you do it? Were you really that mad?"
"Yes, I was." Dad let go of me and started to walk out, "But I didn't mean for this all to happen. I admit I wasn't thinking when I did it!" She touched his arm.
"Of course you weren't thinking. When do you?" Mom flinched, and looked as if she was about to cry. Dad walked out.
"Mom. What did you do??"
"I made a wish, that you were never born. That I never met your father. All beca-"
"Because I ran off to find them?! Wow. You're really something, mom." I walked to the entrance of her tent, and moved a piece of curtain, "Cookie said to come eat." I walked out.
-
"Fergus!" I was just walking around.
"Oh, hi, Felicia."
"What's going on??"
I stopped walking, "What are you talking about?"
"Why do you look so, sad?"
"It's nothing I want you to worry about."
"So, I far as I know, you're fine?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Why don't you go walk around with Laura?"
"Sure."
-
"So..."
"I'm sorry if I'm really quiet."
"Don't be. So, how long have you known Felicia?" I asked her.
"Since we were kids. What about you?"
"I'd rather not talk about it."
"Alright. We don't have to." There was a small silence, then, "Tag!" She ran ahead of me. I chased after her. Several steps later, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me down, and we were rolling down a hill. When I stopped rolling, I ended up on my back. Then Laura landed on my stomach. This Laura sure is something.
Sign up to rate and review this story