Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

I Don't Love You Like I Did Yesterday

by LittleMissFae 1 review

It's a bit short but I'll update again tomorrow!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-07-21 - Updated: 2010-07-22 - 607 words - Complete

5Ambiance
I was getting a really good response from the audience. They were cheering and screaming. This made me feel so good. After I finished that song I started singing, My Life. Then I felt as if all my nerves had somehow floated away. Without even knowing it I was on my final song, Closed Doors.

“Thank you. Now are you ready to see MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE?” Everyone screamed.

“Well, here they are. They are here with their own parades today.” Gerard and the boys ran out onto stage. After that I ran off. I stood backstage listening to what they were saying.

“How did you like our new friend?” Gerard’s voice somehow echoed through the stadium. I could hear many responses ranging from, ‘She’s hot.’ to ‘Amazing.’

“Yeah we think so too. We are My Chemical Romance.” They started their concert with The End. It followed with Dead.

When it was time for them to sing I Don’t Love You they called me out. What were they doing?

“Well, Rosemary has been rehearsing with us a little. We’re not really supposed to be performing this song in public yet but I just made the decision that we’re going to give you a little bit of a taste of what’s to come. We’ll officially start performing it in 2 days.”

As I made my way to the stage everyone started cheering. I went and stood by Gerard and whispered, “What are we doing?”

“First 2 stanzas, chorus, and then the last line. The rest of us already know what’s going on.” He whispered while the rest of the boys were already starting their parts. I banged my head up and down until it was just about time to sing.

Gerard began to sing his part

Gerard:

“Well, when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way”

Rosemary:

“And after all this time that you still owe
You're still the good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out while you can”

Gerard:

“When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday?”

Rosemary and Gerard:

“I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday”


It was a lot easier than I had expected it to be. We had practiced it so much that it felt almost natural. I guess the audience was pleased too because we got the loudest response yet. I caught Gerard’s eyes and he gave a pleased smile. We turned around in time to see each of the guys smiling at us.

I stepped off of the stage to the place I had been waiting. I could hear them finishing the concert. Before they left the stage the band thanked the audience. I could still hear the loud roars of screaming from the audience after they began to walk backstage.

When they reached where I was I congratulated them.

“You’re congratulating us when we should be congratulating you. I mean we have been in a lot of concerts over the years but this was your first real concert. You were amazing. I didn’t even know you were that good of a singer. You had the audience all pumped up! I don’t even think we had such a good reaction when we started out. They loved you.” Frank said.

“Wow Frank, this is the first time that I heard you talking half way serious and being all the way nice to me.”

“I have my times.” He joked.
Sign up to rate and review this story