Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

Great, My Sister Is A Rosemary Wannabe

by LittleMissFae 1 review

Meet Rose's parents... and LILLY!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-07-27 - Updated: 2010-07-27 - 1577 words - Complete

5Ambiance
Authors Note: So sorry for the wait. A lot of things have happened and I couldn't get to a computer to update. But now the wait is over and you get to read more of Rose's hilarious outbursts.


“So I’ll get a new phone. She didn’t look like she would publicize it though.”

“That’s what they all want you to think!”

“Whatever. Now what are we doing?”

“Getting on the bus,” Gerard answered.

“Cool. I need to call my little sister later. I really miss her. She would be having a blast if she was here. I’m telling you, I think she’s my age at heart. She’s the type of girl that loves to rock out to music and stay up late drinking soda. My parents don’t let her have a lot of unhealthy stuff so when she comes over I make sure my fridge is full of unhealthy stuff. She loves cake too. The one thing she could change is her style in music. She loves Hannah Montana. I mean, she’s nine I guess so in a couple of years she’ll probably change. I started liking rock when I was about 10 or 11. I’m sorry, I’m rambling aren’t I?”

“It’s fine. Your sister sounds cool. When are you going to see her again? Are you going to go see your family while you’re in Texas?”

“I have no clue I haven’t planned that far yet. I guess I should, though since we are going to be there in 2 days.”

“Can we meet them?” Frank asked.

“As long as you are on a rated PG level. Oh and don’t cuss around them. They will get on to you. That’s why I don’t cuss.”

“You must really love your sister. She sounds cool even for her age. You said she would be having a blast if she was here so why don’t you pick her up when we’re in Texas and have her tour with us for a couple of weeks. Then you can fly back down with her and spend a couple of days with your family. I think in like 3 weeks we have a brake off for like a week.” Mikey suggested.

“That would be fun. I’d have to check with my parents. I couldn’t leave her alone for 1 minute, which is kind of stupid since I was being left alone when I was nine. I wouldn’t know what do with her when I was on stage.”

“You could leave her with us.”

“I’d be scared of what you would teach her.”

“We’ll be good.”

“You better be good and nice. If I find out that you are being mean to my sister I’m going to be very unhappy. You don’t want me to be unhappy because I get to be a raving bitch.”

“Wow Rosemary, I never thought I would see the day that you left fudge muffins for actual cuss words. This must be a memorable event.” Gerard teased.

“Oh shut up! I need to call my parents.” I said while we were entering the bus. We had just started to share busses since we tended to get bored.

I picked my phone up and started to dial my parent’s number. My mom picked up after the 2nd ring. “Rosemary, how’s everything going?”

“Good Mom. The tour is so amazing. We’re going to be in Texas in like a day.”

“You’re going to have to come visit us. Lilly’s been driving us nuts. She thinks you forgot about her.”

“We are mom. They all want to meet you, dad, and Lilly. I wanted to ask you a favor. I had an idea and I know it’s going to sound a little bit over the extremes but it’s something I think Lilly will enjoy it.” I nervously said.

“Go ahead sweetie.”

“Since I’m coming down and a couple days I thought Lilly may enjoy going on tour with me for a couple of weeks. I’ll keep a really good watch on her and make sure she’s fine. We have a brake in about 2 or 3 weeks so I’ll fly Lilly and me back home. That way I can spend about a week with the entire family.”

“Will you be responsible and will your friends be responsible?” My mom asked in her concerned voice.

“We will Mom.”

“Then I don’t see any problem in it. When you come down will I get to meet the boys?”

“Yeah, they’re coming too.” I said excitedly.

“I’m so excited to get to see you and to meet them.”

“Me too. Hey isn’t it like 10:00 out there? It’s midnight here.”

“Yeah it is, I was just getting Lilly ready for bed. She talked me into letting her stay up for 30 extra minutes.”

“Did she give you the I-Won’t-Listen-To-Hannah-Montana-For-A-Month lecture?”

“Close. She’s trying to listen to some of your CDs. She went on youtube and found out just how famous you are becoming so she’s on this charade of wanting to be just like you. Right now I think she’s listening to Paramore. I wouldn’t let her listen to My Chemical Romance or Panic! At The Disco. I thought it may be a little too much for her.”

“At lease she’s not listening to Hannah Montana. It’s a start.”

“Every time I look at her I think of you.”

“Awe, Mom don’t say that. I’m still cooler than her, right?”

“Sure, Rosemary; you are much cooler.”

“Thanks Mom. Since, you’re getting Lilly ready to go to sleep I’ll let you go. I love you. Can you tell Lilly that she’s going touring with me and that she needs to get her bags packed?”

“Of course.”

“Ok, I love you.”

“Love you to, sweetie. Bye.”

“Bye, Mom.” Then I hung up. I was so excited that my little sister was going to get to go. I missed her so much.

“What did you find out?” Gerard asked me when I walked into the game room.

“She can come.”

“That’s good. Are you excited?”

“Beyond,” I spoke.

“You don’t seem so.”

“I’m just nervous. My parents are finally getting to see me make something of myself and I don’t want to mess up. My Mom would have given anything to see me become a doctor instead of a rock star. She thinks that since I’m a rock star I’m obligated to be a whore and that when I fade away I’m going to be homeless.”

“I hope you don’t end up being a whore because that would make our friendship beyond weird. Besides, if you fade away you won’t become homeless because you’ll already be filthy rich.”

“That’s what I told her but she seems to think that I’m going to be the next Britney Spears.”

“God, I hope not.”

“Britney isn’t bad she’s just lost. Hit me baby one more time.” I began to sing.

“You’re funny.”

“I know!” I bragged.

For the next 2 days we did nothing but goof around then perform then goof around even more. Brendon hadn’t text me since the day we met and he wouldn’t respond to any of my calls or messages. I was disappointed but I guess I kind of expected that it couldn’t have been that good. I’ve already got 5 famous friends; 6 is too much to ask for. Although we didn’t get to spend a lot of time together I felt like he was my best friend.

My stomach had butterflies roaming in it. I could have been even more nervous if Brendon would have gotten to meet my family to, though.

We were finally in Fort Worth. I was going to get to see my sister, my mom, and my dad in about 10 minutes. I watched while we passed familiar streets and familiar places.

We turned on the all too familiar street of Harrisburg St. Next thing I know I was walking up the driveway to my house with the guys behind me. I didn’t even have the chance to knock on the door because my little sister burst opens the door and tackled me into a hug. When I say tackled I mean she literally tackled me to the ground.

“Oh my god I can’t wait. Thank you, thank you, thank you!”

“I’m excited to see you, too. Is Mom inside?”

“Yeah she’s making what she calls a small dinner. Of course, it’s more like a feast.” She laughed.

“Hello I’m Frank. Rosemary apparently isn’t going to introduce us. So, this is Mikey, this is Bob, and…” Frank couldn’t finish his sentence because my mom ran outside.

“Hello, I’m Barbara; Rose’s mom. Please come in.”

“Hey, Mom,” I said.

“So how has it been lately? Has anyone proposed to you yet?” Although my mom whispered it I think MCR still heard her. How do I know they heard? Maybe because they were all laughing.

“Thanks Mom,” I whispered.

“Anytime,” she whispered back. “Is anyone hungry?”

“Me!”

“Oh you’re always hungry, Rose.”

“Exactly, now feed me woman!” I demanded.
Sign up to rate and review this story