Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disenchanted

Even The Strong Get Hurt

by vampyGee 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-07-30 - Updated: 2010-07-30 - 949 words

0Unrated
~Harley~


The large fully grown werewolf ran from the stone hall way and into the open room, only feet away from where Frank and I sat. Shit! His large head and eyes scanned the room until he found what he wanted - Frank.

“No!” I leapt up just in time as he moved, my fist connect with his right eye, making him howl in pain and stop. It wasn’t the most epic thing to do in a fight, but it had stalled for some time. “Gerard!” I screamed, where was he? “Get back, run!” I shouted to Frank, who stood there like a moron parlayed in fear. I couldn’t really blame him, seeing his boyfriend as this beast really wasn’t what he wanted to do tonight.

The werewolf let out a loud growl and came for me, but just as I thought I was dead meat, it dropped to the ground at my feet. “Bob!” I shouted to see Bob standing where the vampire had been, holding a large needle and syringe. “Your amazing, thank you!”

“So, I have been told.” He nodded. “Do you - oh that’s pleasant.” he muttered as the boy began to shift back into his naked human form. “Do you want me to find him a room?” Bob offered. I shook my head yes and bob gently scooped up the boy and took him down the hall like a small child. You see, Bob loved people, but would just never be in love with them, he was Asexual.

I heard soft whimpering and turned around to see tears running down Franks soft cheeks. “Frank?” I went to his side. “Oh, please don’t cry?” I begged, scooping him up in my arms the way Bob had just done to his boyfriend and sat with him on the couch. I had explained to Frank everything that was happening, but I guess he didn’t really realize until it had come true. “Everything will be okay, trust me it’s going to.” I assured Frank as he cried softy into my shoulder. I rocked him in my arms for a few minutes until I felt his body get heavy with sleep, I breathed in his scent, he smelt so good, my fangs painfully released themselves from my gums, his neck was open to me, I gently sank them into his warm soft skin just above his collarbone. He let out a little moan in his sleep as his delicious hot blood seeped into my mouth. Wow, he did taste as good as I had predicted, but I couldn’t take much. I drew up and licked the wound, coating it in my salvia so it would heal faster and I laid him down on the couch.

Now where was Gerard? He wouldn’t just unleash a fully grown werewolf on me, would he?




“Gerard?” I called out. Walking down the hall, until the sharp scent of vampiric blood wafted into my nostrils. I walked into the room the two teenage boys had been in and gasped. “Gerard!” I ran to where he was laying unconscious against the stone wall, his neck lay at an unnatural angle, it was broken, with blood slowly leaking from the back of his skull. Shit!

Ok, I need to calm down, broken bones wont kill us, only the sun, but how do I fix this? I looked down at him, then slowly slid my arms around his back and lifted him. Thankful to my vampiric strength, and Frank’s blood I was strong enough to lift him with ease and carried him his dark bedroom, lying him on the bed and gasping once I turned the lights on. My arms were covered in blood, I looked down and examined him, his shirt was soaked with it.

“Damn it Gerard!” I cursed out loud panicking. I had to fix his neck or it was going to heal like that. I leaned over him, and with one swift movement snapped his neck back into place, he didn’t even wake up.


Still leaning over him I looked down at his beautiful sleeping face. Who was I kidding? He could never want me or love me, I had a better chance with Lindsey, but I wasn’t really into girls. I sighed and looked away from his face and down to his blood soaked shirt, I had to get it off him and find the wound. I swiftly ripped the shirt off him and tossed the material to the floor. My eyes drank in his slightly muscular chest, his soft pale skin, I saw claw marks in his side……………and not to mention wounds from a werewolf did not heal themselves, there was only one way I could do this.

I bent down, arching over him and dragged my tongue over the wounds, but jerked my head away at the taste of his blood. I closed my eyes and savored the flavor licking my lips clean. I had never tasted blood like this at all, it was a unique and delicious flavor that screamed Gerard. I wanted more, so I fixed my mouth back on his wound, daring to suck out a little more of his blood and finish coating his wound in my healing salvia.

Shakily I pulled away, looking up to study him. He hadn’t moved, but his neck looked a lot better than it had before. I felt the sharp tug of morning coming down on me. I tried to get off the bed but lost the battle and stumbled back onto the silken sheets, drifting into a dead like slumber.






if u want more review!
Sign up to rate and review this story