Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Disenchanted

Bite Me

by vampyGee 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-09 - Updated: 2010-09-09 - 1252 words

0Unrated
~Mikey~



Waking up just as the sun was going down has always been something I will do, and it makes me the first to rise out of our little coven. I yawned, smiling as I unwrapped myself from Ray’s big arms and climbed out of bed, running my fingers through my hair and pulling on some clean skinny jeans and a black v-neck. The house was a mess, and the smell of werewolf was unmistakable. I followed the scent to find the tall brunette boy sleeping in one of the spare rooms. Then smelling human, I found the little one- Frank, peacefully sleeping in Bob’s room. Why Bob though? Who knows? But he’s cute, and his blood smelt highly inviting.


I moved down the hall to Gerard’s room and was shocked at what I found. Gerard and Harley lay in his bed together, he was shirtless, her head rested on his chest. What the fuck? I know he’s been a little lonely since Lindsey left, but I never thought this was going to happen!


Well, it wasn’t really my business, all I know is that Ray Isn’t very pleased about the werewolf, Alex. So being that I’m the only one who likes to keep the place clean I cleaned up the living room, then the kitchen, when I felt strong arms go around my waist and lips kissing my cheek.


“Good evening” he whispered in my ear, I turned around to look up into his big green eyes.

“Evening,” I put my arms around his neck. “Sleep well?”

“As always,” He said rubbing circles with his thumbs on the small of my back, I reached up to kiss his sweet lips, twirling my fingers in his hair as our kiss deepened and I moaned into his mouth, after all these years he still has the same damn effect on me.



~Harley~



I awoke from the day sleep to find my head lying on Gerard’s pale bare chest. I sat up, rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and checked his wounds. His neck looked fine, as for his side, there was a nasty pink scar, but I knew it would fade in several days. He looked like he was going to make a full recovery, but he would probably be very thirsty and weak. I sighed and looked down at his sleeping form, I had slept so close to him last night, he would never know, it would never matter.


I left his room and went into mine, throwing off last night’s clothes and opening my closet. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans, a purple cami and my Misfit’s hoodie and my boots. I did my hair and make up and left my room, finding that the place was clean and-


“Hey!” I shouted at Mikey and Ray as I came into the kitchen. “Could you not do that on the counter?” I begged, those two would make out anywhere possible.


“Sorry Harley,” Mikey said. “Is Gee okay?”

I nodded. “I think he should be, I’ve never dealt with healing a vampire, but it looks like he will heal nice.” I said. “I’m going to check on Frank and Alex.” I announced before leaving.


Strange enough, I found Alex in Bob’s room, he was lying on Bob’s futon bed, lost in a peaceful slumber. I found Frank in his room, sitting up on his bed, hugging his knees to his chest, with bloodshot eyes.


“Frank?” I asked him, he looked up at me with his big brown eyes, he was so cute! “I know your shaken up badly.” I sat down next to him and took his hands. “But I promise to keep you safe, alright?”

“Yeah.” he said.

“Are you hungry?” I asked.

“I am, but where’s Alex?”


“He’s sleeping, come on,” I pulled him down the hall to the kitchen, Ray and Mikey were talking but shut up once we entered the room. “Mikes, do you think you could fix Frank something to eat?” I asked.

“Sure thing,” Mikey smiled, but I could see Ray eyeing him up.

“Ray, no eating him!” I jokingly said it but he knew I meant it.



I really needed a smoke, I went to my room but-

“Gerard!” I gasped, he was still topless, staggering out of his room, using the doorframe for support. I hurried to his side, taking his arm under my shoulder and helping him back into his room where he collapsed.


“What the hell happened?” he asked, moving tousled hair out of his eyes.


“Well, I think you were att-”

“Yes, I know that, but werewolf saliva isn’t just going to heal, who healed me?” he asked seriously.


“I did.” I said slowly, looking up to meet his beautiful hazel eyes.


“T-thank you.” he said uncomfortably. “I guess I’d do the same for you.”

“You guess?”

He gave a soft chuckle, “No, actually I would do it in a heartbeat.” he said, making my heart skip a beat. “But I feel like I’ve been hit by a fucking 18 wheeler!”

“Yes, I bet you do,” I mumbled as he reached over to his nightstand, getting his cigs and lighting one. “Mind if I borrow one?” I asked, and he lit one for me and passed it to me.


“Is there still some blood in the freezer?” Gerard asked blowing out a smoke ring.

“There should be.” I said.

“Good, well, I’m going to attempt a shower, then I’ll be out to defrost it.” He said, getting up from the bed and heading into his bathroom, I left his room and went back into the kitchen, where Frank was happily munching on taco’s and talking with Mikey about Black Flag, it was nice that they had some common ground. Bob was watching TV, Alex was still sleeping, I couldn’t blame him, last night’s transformation had to have been hell on his teenage body.


I took a drag of my cig and went to the freezer, pulling out a bag of frozen blood, and dumping it into a pot on the stove.


“Oh, yum , blood popsicle.” Mikey laughed.

“It’s for Gerard.” I explained and turned the burner on, flicking my ash into a glass ashtray. “Feeling better Frank?”


“Kinda,” He admitted, “May I take a shower?”

“Sure………….but you don’t have anything to change into.” I said.

“He can borrow something of mine.” Mikey volunteered. “Come on,” He said and they both left, leaving Ray pouting and pissed at the table.


“Ray, I’m sure it’s nothing.” I said, taking a seat next to him.

“Nothing?” He asked angrily. “The little human brat is stealing away my husband!”


“Ray!” I put my hand on his arm. “You know Mikey would never do anything like that, he loves you too much, relax, please?”

Ray rolled his eyes. “Whatever you say Harley.”

“Exactly.” I told him, and went back to the stove to check on blood, when I heard a muffled cry, coming from the end of the hallway, that sounded very much like Frank.


Running back the hallway, I plowed into the bathroom, to find Frank, dripping wet in only a towel, being pressed up against the wall by a freshly dressed Gerard, whom had his teeth sunk into Frank’s neck.










Sorry it's been so long. I hope you like it Harley!
Sign up to rate and review this story