Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Happily Ever After

Chapter 4

by Riotgirl09 0 reviews

Kairi POV time! I apologize about the shortness.

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Axel,Demyx,Kairi,Zexion - Published: 2010-08-04 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 627 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER 4

That monumental ASS! How could I have been so stupid? One second I was safe and sound, waiting for Sora and Riku to come home, when BAM! He showed up. I took my cance for a little adventure, and look where it got me: locked up in some strange world with a bunch of emotionless jerks. Now I would never see either Sora or Riku ever again! I would’ve cried all night, if it my tears hadn’t run out. That, and I wasn’t going to let that bottle-red jerkwad see me cry.
“Rise and shine, princess!”
“Fuck off!” I had run out of things to throw after my first day in captivity. My jailer may have been a royal bastard, but he wasn’t stupid.
“Aww, c’mon. I just want to be friends with you.” I wanted to punch his stupid voice right out of his stupid throat.
“Well, it looks like you’re not talking to me now. That’s such a shame. You shouldn’t treat your friends like that, Princess.” He reached out and brushed my arm, causing me to jerk back. Right into a very solid wall.
“You’re not my friend.” Lame, I know, but it was the best I could come up with.
“Aww, I’m just crushed.” Sarcasm much? “And here I was thinking you liked me.”
“Hmf.”
“Well, I guess you leave me no choice, Princess.”
“Stop calling me that.” I hadn’t been a princess since I was a kid, and I barely remembered my childhood home. Some place called Radiant Gardens…
“I’m gonna have to pass on that one, Princess.” He smirked, tilting his spiky head to the side. “Aren’t you the littlest bit curious about what I’m going to do to you?”
“You can’t do anything worse than what you’ve already done. I don’t give a shit what you do.”
“Tsk,tsk, such a potty mouth. Well, since you won’t be my friend, I’ll have to make you.” A horrible glint lit up his emerald eyes, and for the first time, I was truly scared. “I’ll just take you away from everyone else. That should do it.”
“I’ll NEVER be your friend you ass! Even if you were as nice as your friends.”
“Friends? You mean Zexion came to visit too? Now this is a surprise.”

So that’s what his name was. I’d only seen the slate-haired boy once, but there was something different about him. While Axel was an ass, and Demyx was adorable and charming, Zexion was…special. It was like he understood me, like he actually felt sorry for me. I wondered if he felt guilty, if he would’ve helped free me. If he even helped kidnap me, or was just dragged into it. I could tell he had a soft spot for Demyx, even if he didn’t want to admit it. At least now I had a name to match to the face, and, as strange as it was I was glad for the first time in what seemed like a long time.
“Well, it doesn’t matter, Princess. You and I are going far, far away from here. You’ll be lucky if anyone can find you, much less your precious Sora.”
And with that, I was left alone again, surrounded by nothing but the cold and the dark. I curled up as best as I could, and let loose a fresh new batch of salt-water from my eyes. Just when I thought when I was done, when things might not be so bad, it’s all ruined again. I’ll get that Axel if it’s the last thing I do.
Sign up to rate and review this story