Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Pain

by aerosmith14 1 review

Cyrinda feels guilty

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-08-04 - Updated: 2010-08-05 - 355 words

0Unrated
Cyrinda's POV
So I went to court, and got pleaded not guilty. Thank god. I'm so happy. I don't want to go to prison. My cousin is in prison for some murder he commited. I still visit and write to him. He's a nice guy. The law just saw him as a psycho. It's so stupid. He was sent there when he was 16 years old. He's been locked up for 5 years. He called Joe the other night and said if he was good, he would be released from prison early. This happened 2 days ago. I'm anxious to talk to him. I have so much to tell him!

After the murders, the police had to close off the house to search for evidence and to clean up the mess. Well. I guess they hired some people to clean up the place, which was generous of them. Anyway, the police stopped searching and let us back in. I really don't want to go back in the house where my son got murdered! Would you? Life is crazy. I wish Ashton was still here. In jail, I would cry myself to sleep. I miss Ashton. Then again, I missed everybody.

Anyway, I'm on my way back home. I just can't stop thinking about Erica and Ashton. Somehow, I feel like it's my fault that he died. I should've done something. I feel so stupid! I sighed loudly and ran my hand through my hair.
"What's wrong?" Joe asked, taking his eyes off the road for a second to look at me. Not wanting to cause a scene, I lied and said I was just tired. If I had told him what was really wrong, I would've burst out crying. I don't want that because the kids are here. I don't want them to see me cry.
"Oh. We're almost home! When we get there, you can go straight to bed!"
I shrugged my shoulders "That sounds nice." Yeah, sleeping in the house where my son died, is real nice!

I'm going to "retire" from writing. Haha. That sounded funny. Before I "retire" I'm going to finish some stories.
Sign up to rate and review this story