Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Thanks But No Thanks

by aerosmith14 1 review

Joe and Cyrinda talk.

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-08-04 - Updated: 2010-08-05 - 338 words

0Unrated
Cyrinda's POV
I stayed quiet after telling Joe that nothing was wrong with me. I'm just not in the mood to talk, you know? I'm just feeling depressed. If I wanted to, I would throw myself out of this car and out on the open road, but I'm too lazy to pull an asinine stunt like that. And because I'm home.
"Does this place look familiar to you?" Asked Joe as he shut the engine off. He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and nodded my head. I heard two doors open and close. I watched Mark and Kourtney walk to the house. That's until they realized the door is locked. Kourtney walked back and asked Joe for the house keys.
"Oh sorry." Said Joe, as he handed her the keys. She smiled at him before walking back to the house. Joe looked at me with a confused look.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
I sighed and replied "Nothing! Why do you keep asking?"
"I can tell something is wrong."
I stayed quiet.
"Did something happen while you were in jail? Please tell me what's wrong. Maybe I could help you."
I looked at him and finally said "Nothing happened in jail."
I noticed a few things about Joe. I could tell he had just gotten a hair cut and I could see that he was beginning to grow a mustache and a goatee. His hair seemed a little darker than usual. The last time I saw him, his hair was light brown. He still had his beautiful brown eyes.
Joe sighed and said "Please tell me. I bet I can help!"
I shook my head and unbuckled my seat belt. I opened the door and said to him before stepping out "I'm going to go inside the house and lay down on the bed in our bedroom."
Little did I know, things were going to get worse. This was just the beginning.

Alright, I'm not so sure if those last two sentences made sense but whatever.
Sign up to rate and review this story