Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Life

by aerosmith14 0 reviews

Cyrinda's thoughts on life

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-08-04 - Updated: 2010-08-05 - 923 words - Complete

1Moving
Cyrinda's POV
After having that talk with Joe, I went inside the house and walked upstairs. The house looked really nice. Those guys who cleaned up the blood stains and stuff, did a really great job, but I didn't come inside to admire how great the house looked. I came inside to lie down. Well not really. I just needed to get away from Joe. He's been asking too many questions. He was beginning to drive me insane. Although it's nice that he wants to help. Anyway, I made my way up to the bedroom, pushed the door open and walked inside. I deeply sighed and ran my hand through my hair. It's so weird when I think about my life and how crazy it is.

My childhood and teen years were horrible. My parents would always beat me over stupid stuff. After I graduated high school, I moved to New York where I met Jared. A year passed and I decided to leave him because of how abusive and psychotic he was. Jared wouldn't take no for an answer. He stalked me. Coming to my apartment, calling but not saying anything. God, Jared was so weird! A few days later, I met Joe. The minute I saw him, I immediately fell in love with him. I guess you can say it was love at first sight. We moved in together and three years later, he proposed to me. I accepted his proposal, of course, and then things went downhill. Jared came back after the restraining order I had against him, expired. He raped me and beat me. There was a time when I thought he knocked me up. I took a test and it turned out, I was not pregnant. Thank god. Joe and I fought constantly. We were stressed at the whole situation. Then one day, Jared broke in and kept asking me where Joe was at. I didn't know where Joe was at. He was gone all morning. Then Jared whipped out his pistol and pointed it at me. He was about to shoot me when Joe walked in. Then Joe and Jared got into an altercation. They began fighting after Jared tried shooting Joe. Minutes later, they were both on the ground. They had both been shot. I found out that Jared died. Joe didn't, he survived. A few days later, I found out Jared was still alive. He broke in the hotel room Joe and I were staying in. Jared shot Joe and to my surprise, Joe survived that shot. Anyway, Jared went to jail and a few days later, Joe got arrested. Jared made up some lie about Joe trying to kill him and stuff. So the police fell for it and took Joe away. I was alone for a while. It felt weird going to bed. Joe and I usually had sex before going to sleep. Did that come out right? Well anyway, It felt weird waking up in the morning and not finding Joe next to me. It just felt weird not having Joe around. Months later, Joe had court. He emerged victorious while Jared got sent to prison for 17 years? I think it was 17. In 1978, Joe and I got married. A year later, I found out I was pregnant with Joe's baby. I gave birth to a girl in 1980. In 1983, I gave birth to my first boy. Two years later, I gave birth to another boy. In 1994, Jared came back, but don't worry, he's dead. 4 years later, I found out Jared had a daughter named Erica. No offence but she's crazier than her dad. She tried shooting me but she missed. I was traumatized for a while. I wouldn't tell Joe what my problem was which drove him crazy. He went back to drinking and ended up raping me. He promised me that he would never hurt me, but he broke his promise. Somehow, I found a way to get over it and forgave him. Then, she disappeared. A year later, she came back. She manipulated Joe and had sex with him, which caused me to leave him after I got an email telling me all about that encounter. When I left Joe, I kinda ruined him. He went back to drugs. I knew it was a bad idea to leave Joe, so I went back and made him quit. After that, life seemed to be perfect but then that all changed when Erica came back. Erica ended up taking Ashtons life and I ended up killing Erica. Well. More like beating her to death. I got arrested and went to court. In the end, I emerged victorious.

I sighed and sat down on the bed. My life is crazy. Jared and his daughter made it crazy. I began wondering how my life would be if I never moved to New York. Everything would be different. I wouldn't be here right now. I would probably be dead. I don't know. I never thought my life would end up like this. Marrying a rock star. Watching my own son get killed. Seriously, life is fucked up. Especially mine. I deeply sighed and looked up. I saw Joe and he looked concerned. He walked in and sat next to me on the bed.
He looked at me and asked "What's wrong? You look depressed."
I swallowed hard, looked away and said "Joe, I feel like this is all my fault."
After I said that, he stayed quiet. I looked up at him and he looked confused.
Sign up to rate and review this story