Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Another Chance

I'm Sorry

by icyblue858 6 reviews

Gerard gets a letter!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-08-06 - Updated: 2010-08-06 - 1527 words

3Exciting
Olivia woke up to a hand smacking her face over and over. "Stop" She barely got out.

"Stop hitting her Al" She heard Mikey say to who she assumed to be Alicia. She opened her eyes and saw her friend leaning over her.

"You scared me to death. I saw you hit the ground and my heart stopped" Alicia said with her hand to her chest.

"Whats going on" She heard Gerard say and she squeezed her eyes shut again. She was remembering what made her pass out in the first place. She felt tears in her eyes but swallowed them.

"Hey sugar open your eyes. Look at me" She felt Gerard hold her against him and she couldn't help but look. She looked up and made eye contact. His hazel eyes pierced her. He was so worried. She sat up and saw she had a crowd.

"I'm okay. Sorry to cause a scene" She said feeling Gerard's arm around her. He helped her up and kissed her temple.

"You okay" He whispered in her ear.

"I'm fine" She smiled but it was fake. Her heart was breaking.

"Okay nothing to see" Gerard said feeling her embarrassment.

"Let's get you to the medics" He said taking her to the venue.

"No, no I am fine" She stopped him and turned towards the bus.

"I just want to lay down a minute okay" She said felling his hold on her tighten.

"I'm okay" She said grabbing his face. He pushed his forehead against hers and took a deep breath.

"You scared the hell out of me" He said running his hands up her back.

"Sorry" She said closing her eyes and breathing him in.

They made it to the bus and he took her to his bunk. He laid her down but she pulled him in with her. He fell against her and she brought his lips down to hers. She threw herself into the kiss bringing him down and closer. She reached down and tugged at his shirt. He sat back enough for her to take it off. She ran her hands over his chest kissing his neck and collarbone. He pushed her back against his pillows and pulled her shirt up kissing her stomach then breasts. It all just felt so urgent. She wanted the contact, she wanted it for one last time. She helped him pull her shirt off and her bra followed soon after. He grabbed her breasts and thrusts his tongue in to her mouth. He felt her moan and arch against his hands.

"Hurry" She whispered grabbing at the zipper of his pants and pulling them down. She helped him push her jeans down wanting him inside her. He pulled down his boxers and moaned as she grabbed him. "God Liv" He said against her lips. She was pulling down her panties when she felt him rip them off. She looked up and saw his eyes were dark and full of passion. She layed back and ran her hands down grabbing his ass and shoving him inside her. She screamed out with the first thrust, neither caring if anyone was on the bus. It was quick and full of passion and need. He felt her nails digging into his hips urging him deeper. He filled her mouth with his tongue trying to quiet them both. She felt him grip her hair with one hand and her breasts with the other. It was to much. It was goodbye. She felt the tears falling as she pushed him harder.

"Gerard" She breathed against his lips.

"I"m here sugar" He said breathlessly. She knew she was on the brink and that he wasn't far behind. She thrusted up to meet him shoving her hands on his ass again holding him there as her body convulsed around him. She heard him yell and felt her tears in her mouth. She said his name again and again until they were spent. He collapsed against her breast, his breathing heavy and un even. She didn't want him to move. She wanted him inside her, always. She ran her hands threw his hair and looked down at him.

"Your crying" He said pulling him self up. HE touched her face wiping the tears away.

"Are you okay" He said as he kissed her eyes.

"Yeah, it was just intense" She smiled and touched his lips.

"I wasn't expecting that when I brought you back here" He smiled and sat up. She missed his weight pressing against her.

"Me either. I just wanted you" She said not moving.

"Your beautiful, do you know that" He asked and brushed a stray hair from her face.

"So are you" She said kissing his palm.

"I gotta go, I don't want to but I have to" He said trying to pull up his jeans.

"I don't want to either" She said sadly.

"I'm sorry about your panties. I'll buy you a new pair" He smiled.

"It's fine, I didn't mind" She said up and kissed his bare shoulder before he pulled on his shirt.

"Look I'm gonna get Alicia to watch Jade, you rest ok. Then I'm gonna take care of you after the show" HE got out of the bunk and leaned in for another kiss.

"Rest. See you later" He turned and left the bus. She was alone. She would always be alone it seemed.



Gerard walked into the venue and found Alicia. "SHe okay" His sister in law asked in concern.

"Yeah she resting now" He said hoping she couldn't tell what he'd been up to.

"Good she needs it. I'm worried about her. She's been acting so starnge lately" Alicia said hoping Gerard had noticed to.

"I know, I think she's tired and needs a break. I think I am gonna send her home for a few days" He said looking around for his daughter.

"She's with Mikey. I can look after her for the rest of the night" She offered and smiled when the little girl ran up to Gerard.

"Hey, where's Wivy" SHe asked looking around.

"She's taking a nap. Your gonna hang out with Auntie Alicia this evening" He said kissing her nose.

"Can I go nap with Wivy" SHe asked. He sighed, Olivia would probably like that. Maybe Jade would make her feel better. SHe had been acting strange, maybe it was the strain of keeping secrets that was getting to her.

"I think she'd like that. But after your nap you can hang with Alicia" He walked with Jade to the bus and opened the curtain to his bunk. It was empty. He went to Olivia's bunk and found her asleep. Jade slipped in next to her and slowly laid her head on the pillow next to Olivia. They were a sight. He brushed his hand over Olivia's face and then Jade's. Then turned and left.


Olivia felt someone laying against her side and opened her eyes. She saw Jade cuddled up next to her and smiled. She wrapped her arms around the little girl and breathed her in.
She felt the tears forming in her eyes again. She didn't want to say goodbye to Jade. SHe wanted to be with her and Gerard always, but she knew they wouldn't want her if they knew the truth. She kissed Jades foreheadand laid with her a while longer. She felt all her dreams slipping away.

Later that night after the show Gerard was looking around for Olivia. He spotted Jamia and asked where Olivia was. "She asked Alicia about an hour ago to come to the bus and keep an eye on Jade. That's all I know" Jamia said with a shrug. He headed towards the bus and found ALicia sitting down with a sheet of paper in her hand.

"Hey where's Olivia" He asked. Alicia looked up at him sadly. Something was wrong.

"Where's Jade" He asked quickly.

"Asleep. I came out here to help Olivia. She kissed me and hugged me and said she'd be right back" Alicia paused and looked up at Gerard.

"Then I found this on her bunk" She handed the piece of paper to Gerard. He looked down and began to read.

Gerard,

I am so sorry but I had to go. Don't look for me.

Olivia

He just sat down and balled up the paper.

"I'm sorry" Alicia said and touched his head.

"This makes no since" He said shaking his head.

"Something had to of happened" He said not believing that she just left.

"She was acting weird these last few days. And tonight when I came to the bus she looked like she'd been crying. SOmething is up" Alicia said hoping Gerard looked for her even if she didn't want it.

"What are you gonna do"She asked.

"Look for her. I want answers" He stood up and slammed the door to the bathroom. HE looked at himself in the mirror, he wouldn't let her go.

"What did you do Olivia" he said out loud. He would find her. Then she had alot to questions to answer.





*Thanks for all the reviews! I love ya'll!
Sign up to rate and review this story