Categories > Movies > Shrek > Out To Find

He Isn't Dead

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

Farcle was never dead...

Category: Shrek - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-08-14 - Updated: 2010-08-15 - 316 words

0Unrated
I woke up the next morning and stayed in bed, looking up at the dreamcatchers mom had put in my tent before I got here. Then I started to think back. I remember mom saying something about some guy named...what was his name? Pharclaun? Yeah, I think that was it. Pharclaun...Farcle...those sound entirely too much alike. Why, is the question. Could there be a link between them? Could be possible. I got out of bed, and went to mom's tent. "Mom?"
"Good morning, sweetheart. What are thinking about?" She hopped out of bed and went over to a small mirror, and brushed her hair.
"How did-nevermind. Mom, didn't you say that guy you met when you were alone was, Pharclaun?"
"Yes. Why do you ask?" She put her hair back in a ponytail.
"I was just wondering. That was all I wanted." I started to back out of her tent.
"I know you're up to something, Fergus. But I'm not gonna stop you. It is your choice to decide what happens to us all." She walked up to me, "I trust you." She hugged me, "I know you'll do what's right." I quietly gasped. She was trying to hide this from me. I knew what was going to happen tomorrow. "Why don't you go on and get you some breakfast, hm?" I looked at her.
"Alright." I hugged her tighter than I think I've ever have, "I love you, mommy."
"I love you, too, my little man. Are you okay?" We let go/
"Oh, aye. I'm fine...I'd best be going now. Let you get ready for the day...Bye, mommy."
"Bye bye." I walked out of her tent, then I felt two different hands grab me, and another pair covered my eyes. I waited 'til they stopped pulling me, "What the heck is going on?!?" We all asked at the same time.
Sign up to rate and review this story