Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > What Lies in the Life of Jade: Amber eyes and Silver Lies

The Invasion

by jadesohma 0 reviews

what do you think?

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Aang,Katara,Sokka - Published: 2010-08-15 - Updated: 2010-08-16 - 807 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
It's the day of the invasion, Sokka's boming on the stage, Aang's shaking just a bit but hes ready, and Hakoda just took the stage. Good. Sokka's bad at speeking in public.

We pack up the ships and set sail. "The great gates of Azula! Every one in the subs!" Hakoda yells. We all go down into the great invention by Sokka. I help power the ship right besides Katara. We went up for air once. Katara came back blushing. She said she'll tell me later but you never know wth her. Now all that matters is us getting through the day.

They're throwing fire balls at us! They're throughing fire balls at us! How do you stop these things?! I wanna go back! Like now! It's too late for that! (Sorry for talking like this!) Okay. I'm ready for this!

We hit land and the earth benders are sent out. Everyone on foot charged out next. Fire from all ends were thrown at us. I throw whatever i catch, back at them with a little more force. They look at me. I just wave and move on. "Get those towers!" Hakoda Yelled. We got to work. This was the easyest thing i ever took out! Fire nation is not good at building. These walls are like paper!

I jump up to one of them. I open the door. Two fire nation warriors started to fire at me. I use earth bending to cover their bodies up to their necks. I might have kicked one in the face once or twice before destroying the wepon. That was fun. And i might have kicked the same guy again for luck. What? I like kicking people.

I see we're going through the gates, i start to run. As soom as i catch up with them i hear "Is that Aang?" It was. He looked pissed. Him and Sokka started to talk. Then they started to run, again.

We storm into the crown city. Now i know why Aang is so pissed. There's no one here! And they're running again. Perfect. We go to the volcanoe. "Yeah theres definitely some thing down there" Toph said feeling the ground. Then she bended a hole. We all followed.

"Are you ready to face the fire lord?" Toph asked as we stood before grand gold doors. Too fancy for a bunker.

"I'm ready" He says. Toph busted open the door. Only Azula was in the room in a single chair.

"Where's the fire lord?!" Sokka yelled

"What? I'm not good enough for you? That hurts my feelings" Like she has feelings! Cold hearted- what the hell? Why is the di lee here?! And where did they go? I have to get out of my head...

I go through the hole in a stone wall the di lee just made. I found them fighting on the other side. "Guys wait! Shes just wasting our time." Sokka said we turn away.

"Your name is Sokka right? One of my favorite prisoner always talked about you. How you were going to come for her. But you never came did you?" Sokka cryed and yelled "Where is Suki?!" He ran twords her. I felt movement. So did Toph because she straped her to the wall. "Stop Sokka! Your just falling into her trap again" I say glaring her down.

"And you must be Jade." I turn around. "My brother talks very fondly of you. When he talks to people these days." Her words, how i would love to believe them. But theres no way i can. He chose his honor over me. Theres no way he could talk about me like that.

There was a rumble. "I guess the fire bendings back on" Lightning shocked from her feet and broke the cuffs on her hands. She starts to run as she tells us where her father is and that he would be happy to see us now. "I'm not going. It will be signing my own death sentance if i do." Aang said "Lets just go back"


"I have a feeling we're going to see some bombs!" Sokka yelled. I looked up and saw air ships coming above us. My veiw was blacked when Toph bent a shelter over us. It tryed to sink but the earth beners helped keep it up.

"Why aren't they turning around to drop more on us?" Katara wonderd

"They're destroying the subs!" Aangs called.

"How will we escape?" Haru yelled

"You have to go on Apa" Hakoda said

"What?"

"The youngest have to go on Apa. It's the only way."

"Dad no! We're not leaving you!" Katara cryed. Literally.

"GO! We'll go as prisonors! Just go!"

We got the youngest on bord Apa. There was tears and wines.

"I know a perfect place where we'll be safe. The western air temple"
Sign up to rate and review this story