Categories > Cartoons > Avatar: The Last Airbender > What Lies in the Life of Jade: Amber eyes and Silver Lies

Broken Heart Lined with Those Silver Lies

by jadesohma 0 reviews

come on, your smart, look at the chapter title!

Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Aang,Katara,Sokka,Zuko - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2010-08-15 - Updated: 2010-08-16 - 744 words - Complete

-1TrainWreck
"Um, why again do we have to walk to the air temples?" I ask. We have Apa!

"Because Apa's tired" Oh. What about us? We've been walking for hours! Well not Teo.... My bad...

"We're here!" Toph says

"Um, Toph, i think your feet need to get their eyes checked" Katara said sadly

"No! Shes right! We are here!" Aang said

We all hopped on Apa and we fly down to one of the temples. They are upside down! It is so cool! We're walking on the ceiling! I mean really, how cool is that?!

"This is alot diffrent from the southern air temples." Teo said looking around "I wonder if theres any hidden rooms"

Haru starts to sprint up the steps "Let's go find out." Aang went along but was stoped by Katara. "We have to talk. You guys go on" She smiles.

"What is it, Katara?" Aang asked.

"We need to talk about you learning fire bending!" Sokka said

"Jade can do it. Case closed!" Aang said trying to run but cought by Toph

"No... I can't...." I say sadly. This sucks! I think thats why they let me come with them...or at least him.

"Why?!" Aang yelled

"Because i don't know any form. I just feel the fire on my hands. Thats how i know it's working. You need a real teacher. Not me." Now i feel like shit....

"Why don't we talk about this tomarrow?" Aang said. And with that! I went to bed!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aang! We need to talk!" Katara screamed. This is what we've been doing all day. Chasing him around the air temples on Apa. It started at sun rise and it's almost sun set. Get my point? He's too fricken fast! Stupid glider! Woooah! Snacks!

"Aang! We need to talk!" Katara yells again. He finally lands. We all gather around him. "Okay we need to talk." Katara says for the third time. I think he gets it!

"That'll have to wait" Toph says pointing to Apa. He moves. Nonother than Zuko stood there. "Hello, Zuko here" I hit him in the stomach with a bolder. He went flying and almost fell off the platform. Damn.

Then i start shooting fire at him. He kept blocking them. "Jade please!" If i wasn't so pissed i would have stoped. I started to cry so i stoped. I just turned and walk away. I can't believe hes here. Can't he just go away? Hasn't he hurt me enough?


2 days later


"Jade? Are you here?" I hate that voice now. It hurts to hear.

"What the hell are you doing here? I thought they hated you as much as i do." I hiss

"Jade, i'm sorry. I should have relized that your more important. And when i was with Mai-"

"OH! So you were with another girl when i wasn't around! That's not helping your case! And what the hell are you doing here?!" I start to cry again.

"Jade, i just wanted you to know-"

"You want me to know some thing?! I have some thing i want to share some thing! Last night was the first good nights rest i've gotten! It was the first time i didn't cry myself to sleep! Last night was the first time i didn't dream about you! Now please share what ever it is that you needed to" He did not speak "Yeah. That's what i thought." I left him standing wile i choke on my own sadness.


In the next two days he was gone with Aang. Then another he was gone with Sokka and came back with every one who fought with us plus. In the next, he left with Katara. They came back, Katara didn't hate him any more. We went to ember island. I was the only one left.

I was in my room, crying, again. "Jade" The voice sooths me. I would never say that out loud though. "Will you leave me alone?! Don't you know how i feel about you" I throw a punch. He catches it. He takes me by both wrists and pins me against the wall. "Yeah, you love me. And i love you."

He starts to kiss me. I don't stop him. He moves from my lips to my jaw, to my neck. He moves me to the bed. He was on top of me. He takes off his shirt, I follow his lead. I guess i don't hate him after all.
Sign up to rate and review this story