Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Awake in a Dream

Prologue

by NuuoaEclaire 4 reviews

A loud crash of thunder escalated across the darkened sky. The unnatural wind weaved in and out of the sickly trees and decaying rubble searching for a victim. This was not a place for any one to ...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-05-01 - Updated: 2006-05-02 - 473 words

1Original
"For seven meddling teenagers this should do just nicely" -Cronos

()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()

A loud crash of thunder escalated across the darkened sky. The unnatural wind weaved in and out of the sickly trees and decaying rubble searching for a victim. This was not a place for any one to ever enter, it was only there not to be existed upon. The barren crackling depths served as a guard... so that no one my ever obtain the ultimate power of "Scio Havarti". The power in the form of a beast, to perish into an eternal slumber, trapping souls and feeding fear. Yes, the "Scio Havarti" was well guarded, but then again how will anyone ever know?

A lone figure stood drenched in the pouring rain, but his body felt nothing just like his heart. Cronos stood, the time had come for the world to once again kneel before his might and tremble at his every word. They would soon find the turmoil and wrath of the "Scio Havarti" thrust upon them!
"So this is where I find you stored so carefully away," came the poison voice of Cronos. He gently caressed the dank rock covering the mouth of the cave,
"I know it's been so long I bet your hungry my beautiful?" A large noise erupted from the cave brutally knocking over the God, he bite his lip and laughed, materializing two large scythes out of mind air and firing at the near by cave. The noise was deafening yet much to the surprise of Cronos all that the large beams obtained in doing was creating a rather small hole in the boulder. He quickly turned and walked into the rain.
"Curse you Hera," he said swearing under his breath, yet stopped a soft hissing noise swayed through his ears.
"That noise is so calming it's, where is that coming from?" The God turned back to the cave, the thunder and rain still much louder all faded out he walked in what seemed to be a trance towards the hissing. The punctured cave was emanating small fragments of the misty air from the other side containing the beast of "Scio Havarti". The evil God examined the air quizzically, he smirked,
"Yes, I do believe this will do just nicely," he formed a sack and let the misty air gush through, "The remnants of the beast may not be able to force internal slumber upon the Gods... but for seven meddling teenagers this will do just nicely."

With that he walked away and let his form be consumed by a black portal.

()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()_()

Ok first story ever so please rate and review... I know it's short but trust me it will get very good. And I do not own "Class of the Titans" if I did there would be more action and romance... so sue me! - Nuuoa eclaire
Sign up to rate and review this story