Categories > Original > Fantasy > If Eyes Could Speak

Chapter 3

by Zexion_Number_VI 1 review

Chapter 3

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-08-18 - Updated: 2010-08-18 - 1273 words

1Exciting
Grant finally stopped holding me down on the bed and we were sitting up. Grant was leaning against the headboard and I was leaning against him. He was holding a bag of chips and we had been snacking on them for a while. Every once in a while, Grant would nuzzle my neck and run his lips along it. The talk of the school lately had been us and how we were up against the twelve-time-winners, Delilah Oleander and Kerrie Turncoat, for cutest couple of the first half of the first semester. Kerrie and Delilah were seniors that had won every one of those awards ever since they were just freshmen. Kerrie was one of Grant's best friends and Delilah was one of mine. They really were nice and they weren't stuck up about having competition for once. They didn't gloat to others about their many trophies they had received for winning. They were our only friends that would come in contact with one another.

I turned on the TV and we sat there with a romance movie in that Grant had picked up on the way to my room. It was called Remember Me. It had the Twilight saga's superstar Rob Pattinson in it, so it kind of confused me as to why Grant got it. But, I kind of figured it out in the end. I began crying my eyes out and Grant was there to comfort me. He got his way and I got to see Rob Pattinson. We both won!

"That was a really good movie," I sniffled, wiping my eyes.

"It was a chick flick," Grant shrugged with his sexy English accent.

"You know," I began, realizing something. "I haven't seen Robbie. Have you?"

"I think I saw him in the lounge about a month ago," Grant replied. "Poor kid probably let his Vamp instincts get the best of him."

"Yeah," I sighed. "Oh! And I have a question for you. How is it you can keep me from feeding off of you when Necromancers have the best blood?"

"Necromancers control the dead," Grant said, getting off of the bed and walking over to my mini-fridge. "But we can only control their actions, not their emotions."

"Good, 'cause I was gonna say..." I got up and stood behind him.

He turned, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he placed his hands on my waist, and I forced my lips to his longingly. Just randomly, someone started pounding on my door. Grant followed me to answer it. There we found Delilah with a worried look on her face along with tears streaming it.

"What's wrong, D?" I asked.

"Kerrie was in a wreck down near the bar," Delilah replied.

"Is he okay?" Grant demanded.

"I don't know," she cried. "I couldn't find someone I trusted to take me. Please take me to see him."

Grant and I nodded and we all ran to his car. Delilah was pretty. She was country with waist long wavy red hair, with a few black highlights and blue eyes. She usually wore ripped jeans, a t-shirt, and knee-high Converse like me. Kerrie was Puerto Rican-American, but instead of brown eyes to go with his brown hair and tan skin, they practically yellow. Delilah was a full-fledged witch and Kerrie was a Demigod and a Necromancer. See, Kerrie's mom is the Necromancer and his dad is Hades. Though that's who his dad is, he's very nice and so is Hades, believe it or not. Anyway, we were speeding down the highway when we found a completely smashed and totaled Malibu. There were a few teens from the public high school in the area and a ton of cops, two ambulances, and a fire truck. Grant stopped and we all climbed out and ran to the car. They were pulling Kerrie and his brother, Louis, out of the car and lying them on stretchers. Delilah ran to the stretcher that has Kerrie on it. I turned to the sound of another car pulling up. It was Louis's girlfriend, Portia Sal, and her best friend, Rainelle Riviera. Then was when I realized, Grant had told me when he let me up after making out with me on the bed that he had been going with Kerrie and Louis to the pool hall. I started crying thinking that he might have died.

"What's wrong, Cass?" he asked me.

"I was just thinking that, if you hadn't decided to come be with me, you could've died," I wept.

"Oh, Cass," he sighed and wrapped his arms around me as I cried. "I wouldn't have let anything happen to me...or you."

I continued to cry into his chest, realizing how much I loved him more with each tear. After a while, we were following the ambulance to the hospital to see if Louis and Kerrie were okay. Delilah and Portia rode in the ambulance with the boys while Grant drove me and Rainelle drove herself. I really never talked to Louis, Portia, or Rainelle because they were the sporty, preppy group while me, Grant, Delilah, and Kerrie were the punks, but from what I had heard, Portia was actually very nice as was Louis.

Grant was almost tailing the emergency vehicle until we finally reached the hospital. Grant and I sprinted inside after he locked his car and took my hand in his. We had to wait in the waiting room. Rainelle was sitting beside Portia, comforting her, and me and Grant were helping Delilah. After about three hours, a doctor came out, so Delilah and Portia got up and stood in front of him.

"You two can go visit them now," the doc said. "They gave permission for Delilah Oleander and Portia Sal to see them first."

Portia and Delilah walked around the tall dark headed man and strode to the room in which he directed them. I scooted over to Grant and he wrapped an arm around me. I shivered being as I was in a spaghetti strap tank top and Capri's.

Grant looked at me questioningly, so I whispered, "I'm cold."

He had been wearing a sweater, a Black Veil Brides t-shirt, and a pair of baggy black jeans. He took the sweater off and wrapped it around my shoulders. I smiled, stood, and sat myself in his lap. He tightened his arms around my waist, kissing my neck as he did. I moaned with pleasure as he slid his hands from my stomach, down my legs, and around my thighs. I thought about getting up and having my way with him right there, but I didn't.

"Grant," I sighed. "Not now. Let's wait until tomorrow night. It'll be more special."

"That doesn't mean I can't arouse you now, giving more room for more arousal tomorrow," he chuckled in his super alluring(not as alluring as Chace's)English accent.

"I guess," I said. "Just step it down a bit or I might end up trying to go for it right now." Grant smiled at me, so I said, "Oh, shut up."

He chuckled and I smiled cutely. After about an hour, Delilah came out, so we headed back to the school. It had gotten pretty late, so I kissed Grant goodnight and went to my room where I found Robbie rocking back and forth in the corner. Of course, I immediately went to him, thinking of my little brother.

"Where've you been and what's wrong?" I demanded.

"I've fed," he whispered weakly. "I was gone because I was in the town and I fed."

My heart stopped(hypothetically). My roommate was a killer?
Sign up to rate and review this story