Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Give Me a Reason to Believe.

“Maybe you didn't do it right."

by OhSoIntricateLie 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2010-08-19 - Updated: 2010-08-20 - 501 words - Complete

1Exciting
“Helena, I can’t believe you’re five now,” Frankie held her in his arms and kissed her on the top of her head.

“Uncle Frankie, I’m not five. I’m six. Today’s my birthday. ‘member?”

Frank laughed, “Oh that’s right. That was your party wasn’t it?” Frank sat her down.

“Yep,” Helena pointed to her plastic crown, “I’m the birthday princess.”


Paisley watched Frank and Helena from the Way’s kitchen. When Gerard passed by she pulled him into the room with her.

“You’re leaving soon huh?”

“Yeah.” The slight stench of beer lingered on his breath.

“Have you been drinking? At your daughter’s birthday?”

Gerard wrapped his arms around Paisley and nuzzled her neck, “It was only one beer.” He kissed her neck.

“One beer my ass,” Paisley tried to move but damn his kisses felt so good.

“Why don’t we slip down to my room and say goodbye,” his whispers were slightly slurred.

Paisley snapped out of it. Gerard never initiated sex when Helena was in the house. Ever.

The bastard was drunk. At his daughter’s birthday party. Okay, well the party was over and it was just the band, but still.

“I thought you were trying? What the hell was all that about, Gerard? Were you feeding me bullshit? Were you trying to regain my trust? I do believe you were going about it the wrong way.”

Ray having overheard Paisley, stepped in the kitchen. “Paisley?”

“Ray, if you don’t get him out of here right now, I will go ballistic bitch on his ass.”

Ray looked at Gerard and swore. “Come on Gerard,” he pulled the shorter man towards the back door.

“Get off of me. I’m trying to tell my wife goodbye,” Gerard yelled causing Frank, Mikey, and Matt to come running.

“Frank, get the door. Mikey, go to the car.”


“Mommy, what are they doing to daddy,” Helena cried, “Why is he leaving? He didn’t tell me bye.”

Paisley picked Helena up and held her.

“Honey. Daddy is sick and he needs to get better. He’s going to be gone for a long time, so we won’t get to see him. But when we do, maybe he will himself again.”

Helena raised her tear streaked face up to Paisley’s, “Can’t you make him better? When I’m sick you help me?”

Paisley looked in to her daughter’s eyes. Gerard’s eyes.

“Mommy has tried to help daddy, Helena. But it doesn’t work.”

Helena thought about this for a minute.

“Maybe you didn't do it right."

A/N: hey guys. Setting the scene for the tour from hell. I'm gonna try top update when I can. It may take me longer than the first ones cause I just moved into my dorm yesterday, so things are a little hectic. So if it takes longer for me to update, don't think I've forgotten about this story.

xoxo,
Dani
Sign up to rate and review this story