Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lines Of Dust and Sweat

Chapter 4

by fobprincess179 5 reviews

Where and how did Mikey meet Britney?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-29 - Updated: 2010-08-29 - 803 words

1Exciting
“What?” Mikey asked when he caught Gerard staring at him.

“Nothing.” Gerard replied.

Mikey continued to look out of the van window. Annoyed, Mikey still felt Gerard’s eyes on him. He tried to keep his mind occupied with other things. He tried to remember the first time he had met Britney.

-------
The strobe lights were blinding against Mikey’s eyes. It was hard enough with all the dancers and his clumsiness to move through the dance floor but the strobe lights made it harder. He seemed to say sorry to everyone he bumped into. Mikey finally got to the corner of the club and sat down on one of the cushioned seats.

“What am I doing here?” He sulked.

Mikey’s eyes traveled along the string of dancers out of boredom. His eyes caught a glimpse of shimmering gold top shining underneath the lights. The slim blonde haired girl was dancing hypnotically to the music, her hips swaying with every beat that vibrated from the speakers.
His eyes traveled down her long tan legs then up to her gold eye shadowed eyes. Her eyes caught her gaze and flashed him a flirtatious smile, not breaking her trance. Not knowing what else to do, Mikey smiled back. Still moving her hips, she moved her finger toward her, motioning him to come to the dance floor. He hesitated at first but he made his way to the floor. He wiggled in between the small space he had to get near her. She took his hands and placed them on her hips and her arms coiled around her neck.

“So what’s your name?” She yelled over the music.

“Mikey!” He yelled back. Still swaying to the music, she moved closer to him, pinning her body to his. She whispered in his ear, “What?”

He gulped. “M-Mikey.”

She smiled. “Britney.”

The music changed to a high paced remix of pop song. Britney turned around and rested her butt against his hips and moved against him, according to the music. Mikey awkwardly followed her lead. They kept dancing, their bodies sewed together with sweat. After what seemed like an hour of dancing, Britney led Mikey off the dance floor and into a white hallway. She pushed him up against a wall and stood up on her tip-toes to reach his lips.

“You’re a great dancer.” She said before she plunged into a kiss. Surprised, Mikey returned it.

“You are too.” Mikey replied when Britney pulled away. She smirked.

“So, how old are you and what do you do?” She asked, her nose tracing his jaw line.

“Uh, 24 a- and I’m in a band.”

“Really?” She muttered.

“Uh-huh. We’re on tour.” He shuddered when Britney’s hand moved up under his shirt. Britney pulled away smiling.

“Come on.” She took Mikey’s hand and led him down the hallway and into the girl’s bathroom.

Girls fixing their makeup stared at them in disinterest. Mikey stared at the tile floor out of embarrassment. He felt the girls move past him and he heard one of them sarcastically whisper “At least they have the courtesy to do it in a stall.”

Britney knocked on every stall to find them empty. “Lock the door for me please.”

Mikey walked to the door and locked it. Britney was patting something on the sink counter. She pulled out two dollar bills, rolled them up into skinny tubes and gave one to Mikey. He took it, confused. Britney leveled her head with the sink, put the bill in front of her nose and snorted up the white powder.

“Oh my god! Is that cocaine!?” Mikey asked flabbergasted. While wiping her nose Britney laughed.

“You sound so cute when you’re surprised.” She left a kiss on his cheek. “It’s practically harmless. It doesn’t do anything bad to you. Only to the people who use it frequently. It just gives you a sugar high, that’s all.”

“I don’t know.”

“Oh come on,” Her sweet low sexy voice caressed Mikey’s ears. “Every famous rock star has done drugs and since you’re going to be one, why not start now?” Britney took Mikey’s earlobe in between her teeth. Mikey took her in and when she stopped, he leveled his head with the sink and took a deep breath.

-------

“What?!” Mikey yelled at Gerard, his deep breath leaving. Gerard was still staring at his brother, his hazel eyes studying his face.

“You seem different.” He answered, eyes narrowing.

“I grew.” Mikey snapped, pulling his hood over his head. Gerard rolled his eyes and faced forward, muttering something about Mikey’s behavior. Mikey closed his eyes and tried to relive his memory again.
Sign up to rate and review this story