Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Chemical Romance

Awkward..

by VampAndGerardLuver 0 reviews

The girls make a fool of them selfs right away....................................................

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-08-30 - Updated: 2010-09-01 - 303 words

0Unrated
“ HOLY FUCK!!!!!” Jamie screamed and jumped on my back making us tumble over into the ditch.

“ HAHAHA.” I laughed forgetting our favorite band was staring at us.

“ Mina, Jamie get your asses up here!” Alex complained while giggling.

“ That was cute.”

I froze as I stood up. That voice….it couldn’t be… I turned around with the biggest smile ever, it was Gerard Way!!!!!!!!!

“ Mikeyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Jamie climbed up and out of the ditch and got into a big hug with him.

“ Oh Jamie.” Caitlin sighed. “ We’re trying not to creep them out right away.”

“ I’m Mina.” I said and smiled at Gerard. “ The one on your bro is Jamie. Alex is the shortest.” I stated and put my arm on her shoulder. Alex shoot a dirty look at me but went right back to staring at Frank. “ An the green bean head is Caitlin.”

“ I’m guessing you already know us.” Frank laughed as he was watching Jamie slowing release Mikey from her death hug.

I scratched my head thinking I was glad I didn’t shit my pants when they pulled up and said. “ Yaaaaaaaa…. haha.”

I could feel Alex and Caitlin closing onto either side of me. I felt the tension of nervousness and excitement buzzing from us.

“ Jamie down. Umm wanna go inside?” I asked hoping we could release some tension.

“ Sounds good with me.” Bob said rubbing his hands together. I stared at him then to Ray’s Fro. Something came over me and I poked Ray’s fro.

My arms instantly shoot to my sides. “ Um I’m umm sorry.” I blushed feeling embarrassed that I touched his fro.

“ Haha its cool.” Ray laughed.

“ Well before this can get anymore awkward how bout we go inside.” Alex pointed out.

“ That might be best.” I added.
Sign up to rate and review this story