Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Our Chemical Romance

No hug?

by VampAndGerardLuver 0 reviews

They talk bout tour plans....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-02 - Updated: 2010-09-03 - 640 words

0Unrated
“ One Java Chip frappuccino.” I said and smiled to the cashier. Then I backed up and let Jamie an Caitlin order there frappuccinos.

“ Two Vanilla Bean frappuccinos.” They said in unison.

“ How do you come to a star bucks an not order coffee?” I complained to them.

“ Mina, they drink ice cream.” Alex stated. “ One Vanilla frappuccino.” Alex said very seriously to the cashier. Which I thought was really funny because she made ordering coffee look so serious.

After that the band ordered their frappuccinos. The cashier called mine out first. Once I paid for mine I stared at the foam waiting for them to grab there coffees.

“ I wonder why foam looks like this.” I blankly and randomly said.

Mikey the nerd that he is starting telling me but then Ray motioned us to come sit down at a medium sized table.

“ Ummmmmmm.” Bob was as far as I could tell trying to start off our tour plans.

“ Who’s what?” Frank said with wonder. I guess we never told who did what in the band.

“ I’m the singer/guitarist sometimes. If we do acoustic song I play the guitar then.” Frank stared at me and nodded. I could tell I was giving him a what the fuck look.

“I’m bass and back up vocals.” Alex smirked and tossed her hair to the side.

“ What cool cat.” I laughed at her.

“ Welllllll I play guitar and I’m back up vocals.” Jamie said in Mikey’s face.

“ I just play drums.” Caitlin shrugged and took a sip of her drink.

“ Drums are awesome.” Bob said like a dork. I thought it was adorable.

“ Have you guys covered any of our songs?” Gerard looked me in the eyes and asked.

I got really self cautious all the sudden. But I managed to get the words out of my mouth with his eyes barring into mine.

“ Yes we’ve done Helena and Give’em Hell Kid.” I said kind of softly.

“ Jamie will you calm down.” Caitlin bickered at her. I giggled because when Caitlin gets pissy its funny.

“ So you guys are 17 and 18?” Frank said seeming to gain interest in us.

We all nodded our heads.

“ We look like pedos.” Gerard Chuckled.

“ Well as much I’d like to get to know you guys better I need to tell you the plans.” I firmly put down.

“ Go on.” Gerard smiled at me.

I bit my lip. “ Ok the bus will meet us at Alex’s which means we all will meet there that morning. An can the boys pick me up?”

Frank raised his hand. “ I’d be honored Ms.Mina if we pick you up.”

We all talked bout random shit after that like wal mart and shirts we were gunna pack.

“ Ok final plans are Jamie and Caitlin are car pooling to go to Alex’s. An the boys are gunna pick me up an meet us there as well.” I smiled at everyone excited that this was happening so quickly.

Walking out Alex lit a cigarette and said later to the guys. Caitlin waved an quickly ran to Alex’s side walking to the jeep. Jamie gave Mikey a big hug which he accepted and ran after Caitlin.
“ Well I’ll see you guys later.” I began to walk after them but Gerard caught my hand.

“ What no hug?” He winked at me.

“ Hahaha. Ok.” I blushed slightly at him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, he hugged me around the waist. We held that for only a spilt second but it felt amazing.

God I act like such a fan girl I thought.

I smiled at them waved and I ran to the jeep.

“ Holy shit.” I blurted when I sat in the car.

“ We feel exactly the same.” Alex sighed with happiness.
Sign up to rate and review this story