Categories > Anime/Manga > Yu-Gi-Oh! > Alive

Fight

by YamiAlchemist 0 reviews

The world is split up between regular people and Hikari's. The Hikaris are controlled by the "Organization." Yugi is one such Hikari and what happens when he breaks every rule set? YYxY AU

Category: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Yami Yugi,Yugi Mutou - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-09-03 - Updated: 2010-09-03 - 1290 words - Complete

-1OOC
Alive

Fight

Atem whirled around and stared at the voice that said his name. A man in white robes with pale blue hair and two different colored eyes stepped out of the shadows. He had a small grin on his face as he watched Atem.
“Who are you?” Atem asked.
“Oh, Atem, I’m disappointed. You don’t remember me?” he said.
“No… should I?” Atem asked. He watched as the man’s grin grew even bigger.
“We met a long time ago, when you took over for Yugi once when he was five. Speaking of Yugi, where is the small one?” he asked.
“Right here,” a voice said from behind him. He turned around to see Yugi leaning casually up against the door, “It’s been a while, Dartz.”
“Hello Yugi. That’s funny, I didn’t think you’d remember me,” Dartz said.
“Oh, I don’t. I just know who you are. There were rumors about you, you know. How you enslaved the Hikari’s just because you were afraid of them,” Yugi said as he walked around Dartz to stand next to Atem.
Dartz laughed, “I’m not afraid of you things. That’s right, things. Do you wish to know the real reason why I forced to the Hikari’s to live in the facilities? Do you want to know why all of that to them?”
Yugi said nothing.
“My people were gentle. We cared about nature and about our fellow humans. But we were considered disgusting and an abomination to the world simple because we looked different. Some of us had mutations. Others had scars that made them look hideous. And then there was the few of us who actually had little wrong, such as myself. The only thing different for me was my eye color. My father was killed by humans who despised our kind. Then you came along. Your kind started to show up all over the place, and those humans who hated us, embraced your kind. They absolutely loved your kind, while my kind was hated. So I decided to do something about it,” he said as he walked over to a window to look out, “I started the “Organization.” After pulling some strings and doing favors, I managed to convince the Japanese government that you were a danger. That the only way to prevent anything from happening was to put you into facilities to keep an eye on you. It was only a matter of time before the rest of the world joined in.”
“You did all this just because you hate us?” Atem asked.
“Pretty much,” he replied.
“You bastard!” Yugi shouted, “Because of you families were torn apart! Children were taken from their parents! You destroyed lives! And us; look what you did to us! The pain… oh Gods, the pain…”
Yugi collapsed to the ground. He started to cry as he wrapped his arms around his waist. Atem knelt next to him and wrapped his arms around Yugi’s shoulders. He glared at Dartz.
“Because of your selfishness the pain we had to go through was like literally having your body ripped to shreds. We won’t let you get away with this any longer,” Atem hissed, “You’re time is up!”
(A/N: I had to put that. )
Dartz laughed maniacally, “You think it’s going to be that easy? I’ve worked too hard to let you stop me now.”
“We’re going to try,” Atem stood up and faced Dartz, “This has gone on long enough.”
“I’ll kill you before you get the chance,” he snarled.
“We’ll see,” Atem replied.
Dartz lunged at Atem. He tried to punch Atem, but he caught his fist and flipped him over his shoulder. He landed on the ground with an oomph and Atem slowly backed away as Dartz stood up. It was too risky to try and kick him, since he could easily grab Atem’s foot if he tried. Yugi had inched off to the side to watch his dark half fight. Dartz charged at him again. He tried to trip Atem but he jumped backwards out of the way. A ball of shadows quickly formed in Atem’s palm. He threw it at Dartz and it caught him in the stomach, causing him to fall to the ground again.
“I knew there was something special about you,” Dartz said as he spat blood out onto the floor.
“What do you mean?” Atem said as he watched Dartz.
“That time that I first met you, it should have been impossible for you to take over. Yugi was under anesthetics, totally unconscious. It should have been impossible for you to come out since we were suppressing you, rendering you unable to do anything to Yugi. Somehow, you broke through that and took control of Yugi’s body. We were forced to stop the experiment. But you know what?” he snarled.
“What?”
“I’m kind of glad you can use magic. It makes things so much more of a challenge,” he growled as he hurtled a shadow ball of his own at Atem.
Atem cried out as the shadows formed a wall in front of him; protecting their master. Dartz growled and threw several more shadow balls at him. Dartz quickly realized that he was getting nowhere with Atem. He threw several more at Atem to keep him busy before he turned to Yugi and threw one at him. Yugi barely had time to throw up a shield of light before the shadow ball hit him.
“Yugi!” Atem exclaimed.
He started to run over to him when a shadow ball caught him in the side. He slammed into the wall and fell to the ground unconscious, blood seeped out of his side.
“Atem!”
Yugi ran over to Atem and kneeled beside him, “Atem, koi, please get up.”
He pressed his hands to Atem’s side in an effort to stop the blood. Dartz chuckled evilly from behind him.
“One down and now I’ll take care of the other,” he said. He walked towards Yugi, a shadow ball forming in his hand. He stopped just behind him and looked at Yugi.
“Good bye,”
He brought his arm up slowly and was about to toss the ball at him when a bright light suddenly encompassed Yugi and Atem. He closed his eyes and brought his arms up to his face until the light died down. He peeked over his arms only to gasp in surprise. He backed up quickly. Yugi was floating in front of him. A white light glowed around him. His hair waved in a non-existent wind, causing it to look like a multi colored fire. His amethyst eyes seemed to glow unnaturally. He took a step forward.
“I’ll kill you!” he screamed.
Dartz stumbled back as a wave of pure light energy hit him. He growled and attempted to create another shadow ball. He was thrown back into the wall as another wave of light hit him, this time pinning him place.
“I hope the Gods show you no mercy when you get to the afterlife. You don’t deserve to have mercy!” Yugi spat out.
He focused his magic into one attack, aiming directly at Dartz. He unleashed a wave and didn’t even blink as Dartz screamed out in pain. The wave disintegrated anything that it touched. Dartz’ body disappeared in flash of light before the wave broke, leaving a burning hole in the wall where Dartz stood. Yugi walked back over to Atem and cradled his head in his lap, which was still glowing.
“Don’t worry love, you’re going to be alright,” he said before he passed out.
Sign up to rate and review this story