Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Shut Me Up And Bleed Me Dry.

How is this happening?

by outlawbby 3 reviews

Ryan and Brendon go back to Ryan's house....what will happen?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-09-04 - Updated: 2010-09-04 - 812 words

0Unrated
We were walking quickly, Brendon almost 2 feet ahead of me. Lucky he knew where I lived, my mind was in such a fuss I was following him. He turned back and grinned again, my face must of turned red once more as he bit his lip.

"Ryan...you should relax, you act like you're a virgin or something," his hand streamed through his hair for a second and I swallowed thickly, not answering him. His eyes widened for a second and I froze.

"You...are?" he whispered, his feet no longer walking, but instead standing in front of me. I shrugged a little, looking away from him. I didn't want to talk about this, not here and not now and who was he to assume I was going to sleep with him?!

"Brendon...Let's talk about this some other time, okay?" I frowned as he nodded and went on to walk in front of me. That wasn't as difficult as I'd assumed it would be, maybe he understood? Or maybe he was...No...there was no way Brendon was a virgin as well. I laughed at myself softly as we made our way up to the front of my home.

No-one was home, thank god, that could of been slightly awkward. All people were out of the house until the following Friday.I smiled as I un-locked the door and we both slipped inside, Brendon moved in front of me and I turned to close and lock the door behind us.

"Hey Ry...Do you think you could ever be in love with anyone else?" He said softly as I followed him into the lounge room, I frowned and shrugged as I sat down stiffly on the couch, Brendon sitting right next to me.

"I don't know Brendon..." I whispered, and he grinned.

"I knew you loved him!" I rolled my eyes and covered my head, but soon fingers were grasping around my wrists and his body was much closer to me than it was before. "I can change that..." he whispered, that smirk and those eyes made my heart beat so crazy, I thought I was going to pass out.

And Then....then he kissed me, his lips were mashing softly against mine, and it wasn't what I expected, I expected a rough, tongue splitting make out session from Brendon, But it wasn't. It was soft...and nice...and I felt my cheeks turn that red shade quickly.

I found my arms wrapping around Brendon's neck and felt myself become very vulnerable. But he didn't push me to do anything, he just kissed me, and held me tightly. It was so weird...on so many different levels...but It felt so fucking right...I whimpered as his finger's grazed down my torso, I was nervous and he could tell.

"Relax..." he whispered as his finger's rounded near my ever growing package, Oh god...he was going to..

"F-fuck..." I whimpered, letting my head fall back slowly, my toes curled and my heart was beating fast. Brendon just smiled softly and lent up to kiss along my neck.

"Everything is okay Ryry...I won't do anything you don't want me too..." I smiled faintly and nodded, watching as he cupped me and squeezed so slightly that my breath hitched in the back of my throat and I squeaked.

Soon enough I was completely exposed and Brendon's eyes looked as though they were pleasantly surprised. I grinned some-what and he noticed,

"Well Mr Ross...Certainly a sight for sore eyes..." I chuckled and sighed slightly, letting my head fall to the side, His hand was grasping around my shaft and I moaned, my breath slightly heavier and my body slightly trembling, I saw a smile on Brendon's face that I hadn't before as he gently pumped me, I felt my body twitch and my throat moan.

I'd never let anybody touch me the way Brendon had...I never let anybody listen to me moan, and I'd definitely never let anybody watch me cum. But god it felt fucking amazing, and Brendon wasted no time licking around the tip of my thumping erection.

"B-Brendon...s-stop..." I whined, smiling softly as he moved up to look into my eyes,
"Sorry..." he whispered, kissing my lips. I chuckled and bit onto his lip softly, a moan now escaping his lips.

"Hit the spot?" I asked with a smirk, he grinned at me and shrugged,
"You'll have to find that out next time" And with that he was raising himself above me and walking towards the door.

What the fuck? Brendon was leaving me? Without so much as a goodbye? I stood up quickly and followed him, but he was already out of the door and walking down the street, A sigh passed my lips as I shut the door, Did that really just happen....





_________________________________________________

Reviews please!
Sign up to rate and review this story