Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Shut Me Up And Bleed Me Dry.

Hit Me Baby One More Time.

by outlawbby 1 review

What exactly happens the next day? Find Out Now~!

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2010-09-07 - Updated: 2010-09-07 - 1160 words

0Unrated
As I woke the next day, My mind was like a racing car, It kept going around and around and around, and all I could think of was how much I wanted Brendon to bend me over and make me scream. Was that weird? Had I really turned into that kind of guy who just wanted someone so much it was all he ever thought about?

I stumbled into school, (deciding to walk alone was a last minute thing)my mind was still pretty crazy and I was hoping school work would tie it up for the day. Reaching my locker I reached in to pull out my English book and Math book. I hated Math, and English wasn't much better, but honestly...I'd prefer to be thinking about a tricky math equation rather than Brendon's fingers moving over my body.

"Ughh" I mumbled to myself as I realized I just thought about him again. This was horrible. It was more than horrible, it was down right fucking torture.

"Hey there My Endowed" I blinked as I looked up to find Brendon taking a place next to me in English,

"God...keep it down" I muttered, a red tint flashing over my cheeks as he grinned and winked.

"What? I'm stating the obvious...you know it's true" I rolled my eyes briefly and looked down at my book before the teacher starter reading out what we were going to be doing during this lesson. But I barely heard him, my eyes kept flicking to the fact Brendon was wearing the tightest black skinny jeans I'd ever seen a guy wear and the cutest fucking dinosaur t-shirt I'd ever laid my eyes on. His red rimmed glasses suited his facial features and his fringe rested perfectly over his left eye.

"Fuck" I muttered, combing my fingers through my messy mouse brown hair.

"Something wrong Mr Ross?" Mr Kelly cocked his brows my way and I shook my head,

"I just don't feel very well" I mumbled,

"Then go to the nurse, I can't be bothered teaching someone who is sick" he shook his head and I frowned, getting my stuff together.

"My house, in 20 minutes" I whispered to Brendon before leaving the room. I didn't give a fuck what I had to do, Brendon would be hearing me scream today.

I skipped the nurse and basically ran home, I was nervous...what if he didn't come and what If I'd just made a total idiot of myself? I sat on my bed, flicking through a recent Kerrang magazine when I heard footsteps up the stairs and then in the hall way.

He...was...here.

There was no knock, no hello, just a grin on his face from ear to ear, and fuck did he ever look amazing.

"I'm ready..." I said low, looking directly at him and never letting my gaze drop. He nodded and slipped his t-shirt off. He even had a gorgeous body underneath that shirt! Fuck!

So, as he began to get closer to me, I swallowed so thickly I didn't think I had any saliva left in my mouth, shakily I removed my own shirt off and not even 5 seconds after that he was kissing and sucking along my neck and collarbone.

"Mmph...f-fuck Brendon" I whimpered quietly, moving back towards the bed, god...he had the most perfect lips...all I wanted was more.

"Someone's excited..." he whispered, gently palming my crotch, I moaned so loudly I was worried the fucking neighbours would of heard. Everything he did was perfection. Every god damned move, touch, kiss, moan. How could he be so fucking amazing!

I felt the jerk of my hips and my head shook itself out of daze, My jeans were being removed...and his smile was bigger than it had been the previous day.

"Take my jeans off..." he whispered, slipping off of the bed and standing in front of me, I looked up at him and smiled. Still a little shaky, he took hold of my hands and helped me forward.

"Ryan...We can take this slowly...I don't want you to rush...I want you to be comfortable with me..I want you to feel me...taste me..."

"Stop being so fucking sweet" I mumbled as I ripped his jeans down his legs, his erection bounced out in front of me and my fingers slowly moved along it. I felt his body shiver under my touch and I moaned lightly, just as he did. This was perfection, and not the fact that Brendon was as perfect as any man I'd ever fantasized about, but also at how comfortable and wanting I was of this.

"Stretch me..." I whispered, a small smirk running over my face as Brendon's eyes widened, but he didn't protest, instead he moved closer to me and I turned around slowly, his finger's were tracing down the curves in my ass and his hands slowly came to cup them, squeezing gently I let out a gently hum and my eyes slipped shut, my head falling back somewhat, slowly he kissed along the back of my neck, as one of his finger's entered me.

"Oh Fuck..." I moaned, Biting down hard on my lower lip as he gently thrusted his finger in and out of my entrance. Soon he had placed a second finger inside me and soon I was shaking and wanting more.

I'd never gone this far with someone before...I'd never felt this free and this willing.

"B-bend..." Brendon said softly, I did as he said and heard a whimper escape his perfect plump red lips, his finger's moved around inside of me, almost in a scissor form and soon enough I felt the tip of his cock brush up against my entrance.

"B-Brendon...j-just....do it" I moaned, pushing my ass out more so as if in attempt to tempt him more. And It worked, I felt the head of him push inside me slowly and I let out a shaky scream, I felt him hesitate, but I didn't tell him to stop, I knew the pain would subside and I knew it would turn into pleasure, I just needed him to continue.

"F-fuck Ryan...You're so tight baby..." Brendon gently pushed himself inside me, tears filled my eyes and I moved onto all fours, praying it would maybe open me up more, slowly he pulled back and then he slammed himself deep inside me, a squeak slipping from mouth, and my finger's dug into the sheets below me.

Slowly he began to thrust inside me, and slowly the pain turned to pleasure and my silent screams turned into low, husky moans.

"More...h-harder" I whispered, my head was now falling forward and my mind was only on one thing. Brendon.


------------------------------------------------

Reviews! Please? I need to know If I've actually written this okay. haha Thanks for reading! 2-3 reviews equals the continuance of this chapter!
Sign up to rate and review this story