Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > You Shut Me Up And Bleed Me Dry.

This Is What I'm Talking About.

by outlawbby 0 reviews

More of Ryan and Brendon.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2010-09-19 - Updated: 2010-09-19 - 367 words

0Unrated
His body was a mere shaking mess. He couldn't control the jerk's and whimpers and he sure as hell couldn't control how hard Brendon was thrusting inside him right now. But fuck it felt good, and hell it was worth the initial pain.

"You're so fucking good" Ryan whispered softly, pushing his hips backwards to meet Brendon's deep thrust's. He wanted more, but he also wanted to look at Brendon, he wanted to see Brendon's eyes look pleased and loving.

"G...god....I'm gonna..." Brendon's thrust's became un-balanced and off target, but still the harder he thrusted the more he hit Ryan's soft spot, that one spot that could turn any man or woman into a blabbering, sweaty, unfocused twit.

And then Ryan felt it, his stomach twisted and stiffened, he felt his whole body heat up, and his eye sight went slightly hazy, god it felt unlike anything he'd ever experienced before. But it was perfect all in the same sense.

"Baby...Fuck...fuck harder" Ryan screamed, gently leaning back, he made himself move onto just his knees, whilst Brendon moved his hips down a little lower and began to thrust wildly again.
Brendon's arm's wrapped around Ryan's waist and one hand moved quickly to wrap around Ryan's shaft, roughly tugging it and making Ryan pant and moan in total ecstasy.

Moans escaped and rumbled through Ryan's lips and out into the room. Brendon was thrusting and thrusting and As Ryan felt his body give up and he began to spill over Brendon's hand and his sheets, he felt Brendon Explode and his inside's became warm.

"Oh god...God fuck..." Ryan moaned, gently rocking out the orgasm that had taken over his whole body, his hands were shaking and he was panting, trying to lap up every last feeling of Brendon being inside him and feeling him.

"You're so beautiful..." Brendon whispered into Ryan's ear, gently his finger's sweeped through Ryan's hair, and he softly kissed the back of Ryan's neck, smiling to himself.

"Thank-you..." Ryan said with a smile across his face. Why was Brendon being so...nice and...romantic?

And then he dropped it.

"I'm in love with you"

-------------------------------------------------
RATE THIS AND REVIEW
Sign up to rate and review this story