Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lines Of Dust and Sweat

Chapter 7

by fobprincess179 1 review

Britney works her magic on the way's.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-07 - Updated: 2010-09-08 - 1243 words

0Unrated
“Yes, at least 3 days.” Britney said into her cell phone.

She was pacing back in forth in the motel room she and Mikey were sharing when the guys wanted to rest for the night. Mikey sat on the bed, Indian style, watching her walk back and forth.

“Oh yeah, I like to see you do that.” She threatened into the phone. She then sighed loudly. “You’ll live. See you in three days.” Britney hung up and sat on the bed next to Mikey. “Work.” She chuckled but it died soon after.

“No disrespect or anything,” Mikey started staring down at his fingers. “But why exactly are you here?”

Britney sighed then lay down on the bed, her chest, of course, sticking out.

“Gerard called me and told me he wanted to surprise you and that you needed some more of what I gave you so I came over.”

Mikey stared at her. “You came to Connecticut for me?”

Britney shrugged. “I guess. I really like you.” He smiled. He never had someone this gorgeous like him before. Britney sat up on her elbows. “It’s your brother I don’t like.”

Mikey’s smile soon faded. “Of course. Gerard always has to mess things up for me.” Mikey rolled his eyes.

“I swear, if he does drugs, it’s no big deal but if I do it…”

Britney sat up straight. “He does drugs?” She asked surprised.

“He takes more lovitra then he needs to.” Mikey said blankly. Britney smiled when he muttered “Anti-depressants my ass.”

Mikey then noticed it was silent and looked at Britney. She had a big smile on her face.

“What?” he asked.

“Oh, nothing.” Her smile didn’t go away. He gave her a questioning look. Her fingers ran through his cropped brown hair. “Don’t worry about it,” She crawled on the bed moving towards Mikey and settled herself in his lap. “Just know that it’s going to be very fun the next three days.” Britney gave him a peck on the cheek.

A knock interrupted the ‘couple’ and Britney grudgingly got off Mikey’s lap to get the door. She cocked her head to the side when she saw Gerard leaning on cheeks were puffed out, probably out of boredom. He straightened up when she opened the door and gave her a quick glare. Britney visibly rolled her eyes.

Gerard move to the side of her and announced to Mikey “We have practice. She could come if she wants.” Before Britney or Mikey could reply to his statement, Gerard walked down the hall. Britney slammed the door and stomped over and plopped down on the bed. Glaring at the dingy red carpet, Britney felt a hand on her back.

“Just ignore him.” She heard Mikey say. He then stood up from the bed and walked to the door. When he opened the door, he noticed that Britney hadn’t followed him.

“Aren’t you coming?” He asked. She stood up from the bed and closed the door.

“Let’s have some fun first.” She suggested.

“Where’s Mikey?” Bob asked, twirling a drum stick.

“I told him we had practice.” Gerard told them for the tenth time.

“Here he comes now.” Ray pointed out when he saw both Britney and Mikey walking towards the practice area. She was giggling like crazy and he was just grinning, his eyes sometimes darting around.

“Mikey, are you okay?” Ray asked. Mikey nodded so much you could have mistaken him for a bobble head doll. Britney giggled even more, sounding like a hyena.

“Are you sure?” Frank asked, looking at him weirdly.
“Yes, Frankie. I’m ready to rock and roll!” Mikey jumped over to his bass, leaving Britney alone with her giggles. The members shared worried glances but dismissed them when Mikey started playing the bass line to ‘Vampires will never hurt you.’

During the middle of practice, Mikey’s and Britney’s coke buzz had faded away. After practice had ended, everyone went up to their rooms to try to get some rest before they hit the road. Britney, lying naked on the motel bed, was staring up at the ceiling. She turned her head to the left to see the alarm clock whose time shown was 8:16 pm. She then turned her head to the right to see Mikey snoring lightly. She smiled and thought ‘I must have tired him out.” She heard a door open on the right side of the hallway then she heard Frank ask Gerard loudly if he was going to go and eat dinner.

Frank closed the door when Gerard declined. Britney heard his footsteps fade away and she quickly got out of bed. She went through her suitcase and picked out the first clothes she saw, a mini skirt that reached her thighs halfway, a white halter top that showed her slim stomach, and a thong. She made sure that she didn’t wear a bra. Once she was dressed, topped off with black 3 inch heels, she left the motel room and knocked on Gerard’s door.

“Frank, I told you to take your ke-- Oh it’s you.” Gerard opened the door and was somewhat surprised that Britney was at his door. “What do you want?” She pouted at him.

“You know, it hurts when you use that hatred against me.” She told him. He noticed her glossy lips and that she was a little taller than before.

“What do you want?” He repeated.

“I want to clear the air, you know, talk.” She smiled at him.

He stared at her, studying her face. Gerard sighed and moved out of the way. Britney walked in, smiling that she was successful. He moved past her and sat on his bed. She sat down next to him. He grabbed the prescription pill bottle from his bedside table. He shook out two round pills from the bottle, popped them into his mouth and drowned them with water from his water bottle. Once he swallowed, Britney took the bottle in her hands.

“Hmm.” She murmured.

“What?” He asked.

“It says here you’re supposed to take one every 6 hours. You just took two and I’m pretty sure I saw you take these like an hour ago.”

His reply was glare. He snatched the pills out of her hand. “Didn’t you come here to talk?” He snapped.

Gerard stood up from the bed and placed the bottle in his bag. He yelped when he saw Britney behind him, her hands behind her back.

“You know, that’s a weak anti-depressant.” She simply stated.

“How do you know?” Gerard asked coldly. She shrugged then stretched, her chest puffed out.

“Trust me.” She then walked back to the edge of the bed and sitting on it, crossing her right leg over her left. Gerard had to try hard to not let his eyes wonder down to her legs.
“There’s a better way to get medicated without a prescription.” She had put a hand on her lap which made her skirt ride up a little higher.

“Really?” He choked out. She nodded slowly.

“I know you know what it is.” Britney stood up again, moving toward Gerard. Her fingers had run through his long black hair and down his chest. His breaths were now shorter. “You know where to find me.” Britney said before walking away smiling. She knew she had gotten to him.
Sign up to rate and review this story