Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lines Of Dust and Sweat

Chapter 8

by fobprincess179 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-11 - Updated: 2010-09-11 - 781 words

0Unrated
Britney’s hand only lightly touched the doorknob when Gerard had called out ‘Wait!’ She had to hide her smirk as she turning to face him.

“Yes?” She innocently batted her eyes.

“Look, since your little seduction plan didn’t work. I’m going to cut straight to the point.” Gerard smiled when she crossed her arms in clear annoyance. “I don’t know what you did to Mikey or how you did it; just know that I’m going to get him away from you.”

“Oh god, you’re still on Mikey? Believe it or not, Gerard, he’s grown up,” She walked toward him, arms still crossed. “He knows what he’s doing and he doesn’t try to deny it like the people around him.”

Gerard sneered at her, his hatred rising to an all time high. “What are you trying to say?” He said through clenched white teeth.

Britney dropped the bitch act and tried to seem innocent while walking towards him. “All I’m trying to say is that Mikey’s worried about you.”

Gerard unclenched his teeth, surprised at what he heard. “Why would he be worried about me?”

Britney was standing right in front of him, praying that he won’t find out that she was lying.

“He’s worried about his big brother overdosing on prescription drugs.” His heart broke and he had to lean on the dresser drawer to keep him from falling. His silence told her to continue. “He always tells me about how he looks up to you.”

Gerard’s heart started beating and he was starting to believe every lie Britney was saying to him.

“He was putting two and two together and I guess he wanted to be a little more like his big brother.”

Britney’s voice was soft, mimicking the way she was touching his arm. Gerard looked at her and she saw the tears that was brimming his eyes. She inhaled quickly. She really didn’t notice how gorgeous Gerard was until she saw the tears. She bit down on her bottom lip to keep in the words that didn’t need to be said.

“But why cocaine?”

“Coke makes you forget about things.”

It was silent between them. A tear rolled down Gerard’s cheek and Britney wiped it off with her thumb. He grabbed her wrist, eyeing her carefully.

“Oh, come on,” She said, moving a couple of inches toward him. “You should trust me by now.”

“You gave my brother drugs.”

“Because of your mistake.”

Even Britney felt the sting from her words. Gerard let go of her wrist and buried his face in his hands. She rubbed his back. Through his fingers he gave her a quick glance. He wiped away his tears and stood up tall, his eyes still on her. That’s it, Britney thought. He’s just too fucking gorgeous. She inched closer to him and circled her arms around his neck.

“What are you doing?” He asked alarmed.

“Just shut up Gerard.”

She leaned forward, her lips hungrily pressing against Gerard’s. He tried to pull away but the feel of Britney’s lips made him stay. His hands found her waist then they found their way under her skirt. Just as the passionate kiss started, it ended abruptly. Britney pulled away smiling. She walked over to the door leaving Gerard dazed and confused by his bed. “Hey,” He called to her. She turned around wiping her bottom lip.

“What the fuck was that about?”
Britney shrugged at his question. “I guess I just wanted to give you a little taste of what Mikey’s getting.”

She reached into her halter top and pulled out a small plastic bag filled with white powder. She threw it at Gerard and he caught it.

“It’s better than you think.”

She walked out of the room leaving Gerard staring at the powder. He seemed to stare at it for hours even though it had just been two minutes. It won’t hurt, would it? Gerard thought. Mikey seems normal enough .I mean I wouldn’t have found out if I wasn’t looking through his stuff. His hand turned into a fist, the cocaine feeling the pressure. No. It’s wrong! He told himself. That bitch, Britney is smart. The doorknob had started to turn and Gerard stuffed the small bag into his pocket. ‘Hey Gee,” Frank greeted as he entered.

“Hey Frank.”

Gerard let out a deep breath of relief. Frank didn’t see it. Frank went to bed without a sound. He was probably tired. Without warning, he turned off the light leaving Gerard with his thoughts.
Sign up to rate and review this story