Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lines Of Dust and Sweat

Chapter 9

by fobprincess179 5 reviews

How does Gee act on drugs? (Look Alive Sunshine!) :) R&R?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-09-19 - Updated: 2010-09-19 - 792 words

1Exciting
“Gerard, come on.”

Frank shook Gerard awake the next morning. He moaned and swatted Frank’s arm away. “Gerard!” Frank yelled.

Gerard pulled his covers over his head. Rolling his eyes, Frank grabbed the covers and yanked them off the bed. Ignoring Gerard’s protests, he threw his jeans at him.

“Breakfast at the diner downstairs, get dressed.”

Gerard groaned and opened his eyes to see a small plastic bag next to his nose. He panicked and grabbed it, hoping Frank didn’t see. The door opened then closed. Relieved, he jumped up, pulled up his jeans and a new shirt and walked to the diner. Sun bearing down at his face, he brought his hands up to his eyes and the plastic crinkled against his forehead. He quickly stuffed the bag in his pocket and rushed into the diner. He saw his friends sitting in the booth they sat in yesterday.

“Hey Gee.” Mikey greeted when his brother sat down.

“Hey.”

“What’s wrong Gerard?” Britney asked, moving away from Mikey and towards him. “You seem down.”

He turned his head slightly to see Britney smirking. “Just tired.”

Britney shrugged. “I know something that’ll make you hyper.” Her hand on his leg made him jump. The guys looked at him, all eyebrows raised.

“I have to go to the bathroom.” He rushed out of the booth and towards the back of the diner.

“Calm down Gerard.” He muttered to himself when he entered the white tiled bathroom. He walked over to the sink and turned the faucet on to splash himself with cold water. He spent at least 5 minutes in the bathroom before he heard knocking at the door. “Someone’s in here.” He called. The knocking become louder and faster. “Occupied!” The knockings became poundings on the door. Gerard’s grip on the sink had gotten tighter with every pound. His hands left the sink and tore open the door. “I said it was--”

Britney pushed past him, closing the door behind her. “This is the men’s restroom. You can’t be here.” Gerard said, staring at the girl who just entered. She rolled her eyes.

“This is not my first time in the guy’s bathroom.” Britney smiled up at him then moved toward the sink.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

Britney patted herself down, searching for something, while ignoring Gerard’s question. She moved over to him and her hands were searching through his jacket pockets. “What are you doing?” He asked loudly.

“Shh!” was her reply, her hands now moving toward his hips. “We’re in a diner.” Her manicured hands entered his pockets and she smiled. She pulled out the bag of cocaine.

“What are you doing?” Gerard asked when Britney emptied out the bag on the sink ledge.

“Do you always ask questions? You need to loosen up.” She flattened the white dust and cut it up in thin lines.

“I don’t need to do anything.” Gerard snarled.

He saw her snort up a couple of lines, leaving a couple for him. Her head was tossed back, her blonde hair under her and she inhaled deeply. “You don’t always have to be in charge of everything.” Her head was still tossed back, her eyes closed and veins pumping from the drug.

“I’m not always in charge.” His tone was stern.

“Yes sir!” She laughed bringing her head down. His hazel eyes glared into her pale skin.

“No wonder the band is so tense around you,” Britney said when she caught him glaring at her. “You’re so serious. This will help you relax.” She motioned toward the sink.

“I don’t do drugs.” Gerard started to walk away, his hand on the doorknob when she called out.

“Oh yeah, Prescription drugs is your way to go.”

He clenched his teeth and the doorknob dug into his skin. A sudden wave of rage went through him and he found himself punching the wall Britney was leaning on and standing over her, his fists on either side of her head. Her smile confused him. “What are you smiling about?” He growled.

Her blue eyes flickered with amusement. “You need to relax.”

She said it calmly. His arms slowly turned limp and he looked at the white dust. “Just try it out.” Britney whispered. “Today it’ll just make you hyper, that’s all; more fun.” Gerard continued to stare at the dust. “Everyone likes you when your fun.” Britney added. He reluctantly drew back his arms and leaned towards the sinks ledge. Britney smiled and patted him on the back. “You won’t regret it.” Gerard took her words to heart as he deeply inhaled his share of the drug.
Sign up to rate and review this story