Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Beautiful

by vampyGee 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-15 - Updated: 2010-09-16 - 1269 words

3Hot
~Frank~



“Gerard?” I asked as we were finishing up with lunch, he looked up at me with those big hazel eyes. “Is the food okay? Your quiet?”


“Oh, the food is great.” He said. “Just thinking, that’s all.”


“Alright,” I said, clearing the table and dumping the dishes in the sink and starting the water.


I practically jumped out of my skin when he touched the small of my back, I heard him chuckle behind me.

“Didn’t mean to scare you.” He said. “How about I do the dishes?”

“I……are you sure?” I asked looking up at him.


“Positive,” He smiled, kissing my forehead, I took that as the go to leave.


“Is there anything you need me too do?” I asked feeling useless.


He shook his head. “No Frank, do what ever you like for the afternoon, I’ll clean up and then probably be in my study, I need to write back to my parent’s and I have several other letters to attend to.”


“Alright, I think I’ll be in the library.” I said, making my way into the huge room and settling down onto the sofa with a book. But my mind was still on Gerard. His mother wanted us to have babies? Gerard and I were not even intimate, but I had offered, and he had only just smiled and asked for lunch. But he was simply gorgeous, but thought so little of himself. I just wanted to make him feel wanted, and special and comfortable.



When I had finished my book, I had noticed that the sun had gone down, I looked at the large clock on the wall, it was nine at night, well I must have been absorbed in my book, I got up and stretched, and went out of the library, surely Gerard had finished with his letters. I walked into his office, but he wasn’t there. Interesting ………….and he wasn’t in the kitchen or parlor or basement.


“Gerard?” I knocked on his bedroom door, it was ajar so I walked in. He was sitting on his window sill. “Gerard?” I asked. He looked up at me.



“Hey Frankie.” He smiled.

“Still thinking aren’t you?” I asked, he nodded and I went to sit next to him on the window sill, slowly I curled up into his warm side. “Gerard?”


“Hm?”


“What are you thinking about?”


“You.” He whispered in my ear, sending a little shiver down my back. “And what I want in my life.”


“Oh.” I said, feeling his arm go around my waist.


“You see,” He said. “When we were Wed, I had not agreed on it. We were both rushed into this. I was outraged at first, you had been something I didn’t want. But over these pasts weeks, I can’t say that anymore. Frank, you don’t know how much it means to have you here with me.”


I leaned my face into his chest, touched by what he had told me. “You mean a lot to me too Gerard, you’ve given me so much I that I don’t deserve.”


“Frankie?” He lifted my chin to look into my eyes. “You deserve so much, don’t say that, what I have given you is nothing.”


I gazed up into those gorgeous hazel eyes, so beautiful. My eyes traveled down to his perfectly shaped lips, they looked so soft and kissable, I couldn’t help but remember what they had felt like before. I leaned up and pressed my lips softly to his and looked back into his eyes. He cupped my cheek and gently kissed my lips again, but I needed more than that. I kissed him back with more passion, sliding my tongue past his lips and into his mouth, massaging it against his.

He let out a little moan and his arms encircled me, I wove my hands into his hair, gently tugging as we kissed, feeling my body come alive and on fire under his touch as he scooped me up and tossed me on the bed. I let out a little giggle before his lips met mine again. He was such a good kisser, my hands found his collar, then his shoulder’s, and I flipped him onto his back, he looked a little surprised, but I gave him a reassuring kiss and began kissing down his jaw line to his neck but his shirt was in the way. I tore open the buttons on his black shirt, exposing his milky white chest and I latched my mouth onto the tender flesh between his neck and collar bone.


I was rewarded with a pleasure filled moan from deep in his throat, I gently sucked, producing little moans and whimpers from him, as his hands traveled down my back and cupped my ass. “Oh Frankie,” he moaned and I pulled away to look into his eyes.


“Do you like that?” I smiled, whispering seductively.

“Fuck yes,” He said and leaned back up to meet my lips while moving his thumbs in circular motions on my ass. Once again I moved down to suck his neck, and he moaned and bucked his hips up to me, rubbing his hardness on mine, causing me to gasp from the wonderful friction and smash my lips to his passionately. He grabbed my shirt from the hem and pulled it over my head, then running his hands down my bare chest, his hands felt so good on my bare skin.

But I had to stop him.


“Gerard, no!” I gently pushed him back on the bed.

“What?” He panted.

“We can’t have sex.” I said. “Neither of us are ready for that.”

“Yeah,” He agreed looking at me, my eyes traveled down to the huge bulge in his pants, god he had to be big, and just the cite of him did nothing for the problem in my own pants.

“Do you trust me?” I asked.

“Yes.” He said breathlessly as I unbuttoned his pants quickly and pulled them down with his underwear, freeing enlarged member.


“Oh Gerard,” I sighed, brushing my fingertips along his cheek. “Would you like me to make you feel very good?”

“Yes!”

“Your so beautiful,” I sighed before giving his lips one last kiss, then taking his tip into my mouth, he cried out in pleasure. I suckled it a little longer and took as much of him as I could into my mouth.


“Fuck Frankie!” He moaned, grabbing the bed sheet’s as I sucked gently, swirling my tongue then dragging my teeth back up his length. “Bloody Hell!” He moaned and his hand tangled in my hair. I began bobbing my head up and down, giving him even more pleasure as he moaned my name, I felt his muscles tense.


“Fuck, oh Frankie!” He shouted as he came, spewing into my mouth, I quickly swallowed and removed my mouth from him to look up into his eyes.

“Did you like that Baby?” I asked him, touching his cheek.

“So good,” he smiled as his body gave a little shudder from the aftermath of his orgasm. I noticed something slimy and warm in my pants, I looked down at the stain. He giggled. “Am I that good?” he asked.

“Your very good.” I smiled, had I not even realized I’d come? Had I been that caught up in pleasuring him? I must have been, but it was worth it.


“Well, lets get you cleaned up.” He smiled. “Then I could really use some sleep Frankie.”


“Same here Gee.”
Sign up to rate and review this story