Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Now I Know

by vampyGee 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-08 - Updated: 2010-11-09 - 887 words

5Exciting

~Gerard~




I woke up with Frank curled up next to me, sleeping peacefully with his head of chocolate hair resting on my chest, he looked so precious sleeping, I didn’t have the heart to move and risk waking him up. I sighed and recalled last night. Last night had truly been amazing, It was the first time anyone had willingly given me such a pleasure. In the past, I had paid them, or there had been a deal, whether it be drugs or alcohol. But what Frank and I shared, it wasn’t like that, it was something much more, something more pure.


It has nearly been three months since we were wed, the first few weeks had been a nightmare, but slowly, my feelings for him developed, now that they had blossomed, I wanted to know if he felt the same, I had to know if he felt the same, or it was going to destroy me. I was putting my trust and my faith into the beautiful young man sleeping next to me, foe him not to share what I feel, this was all going to be pointless.



The sun began to rise higher in the sky, and Frank sighed in his sleep, then opened his eyes.


“Morning sunshine.” I smiled down at him, he yawned sleepily and sat up.


“Good morning.” he said, I leaned up to press a kiss to his lips and he giggled.

“What?” I asked.



He touched my cheek. “You all stubbly, it tickles.”


“Sorry.” I said, I hadn’t shaved since two days ago, might want to soon. “I’d ask you if you wanted breakfast, but I can’t cook.”



He laughed, which was adorable. “Alright, how about you go wash up and I will make our breakfast?”


“Sounds like a good plan.” I said, getting out of bed and stretching, I glanced down to see Frank smiling. “What?”


“Nothing.” he smiled, getting to his feet. “I’ll be downstairs handsome.” he said, leaning up to kiss me, I cupped his cheek and gave him a good long kiss, then he disappeared out of the room.





~Frank~



Last night had been wonderful. I now know he feels the same way about me, and pleasuring him, I had loved it, and I was sure we established a lot of trust there. Gerard was beautiful, I had never expected any of this from when I first met him though, but now he has stolen my heart.


I whipped up some pancake batter, and began to make pancakes whil I started some eggs. I then put a pot of coffee on the stove, and finished with the pancakes just as Gerard entered the room. He looked so good; cleanly shaven, damp black hair messy, dressed in black trousers and a black fitted shirt.


“Looks delicious.” he grinned, picking up a pancake from the stack and biting into it.

“No!” I swatted the pancake out of his hand, it landed back on the plate. “Manners.”


He chuckled and looped his arms around me waist, causing butterflies in my stomach. “I’m sorry Frankie.”



“It’s fine.” I smiled up into his beautiful hazel eyes that shone with happiness. I looked at his pale full pink lips, as they came closer and kissed me I couldn’t have been any happier as I let my arms wrap around his next and get lost in the bliss of the kiss and his tongue entering my mouth. Out tongues met and massaged, I let out a little moan and he held me tighter, my fingers knotted in his raven black hair.


“Mmmm, Frankie.” he pulled away with a grin. “lets eat?”


So we got our plates and coffee and sat at the table to eat. “This is really good.” he said. “I could never make anything like this.”


“Oh, it’s simple.” I told him. “I could teach you sometime if you would like?”



“I would like that.” I said taking a bite. “I’m sure you would be a good teacher.”


He laughed and finished his food. “Perhaps, but now I need to go bathe, I’ll get the dishes when I’m done.”



Gerard shook his head. “No need, I’ll do it.” he said getting up from the table.


“Alright thank you.” I told him passing him he gave me ass a little slap giggled and hurried up the stairs.




~Gerard~



Yes, I thought as I did the dishes, I was in love with him, simply and irrationally in love with him, and it was a lot to grasp emotionally. I finished with the dishes when the doorbell rang, I wiped my hands dry on a towel and made my way down the mansion to answer it.


“Gerard!” my mother said happily, standing next to her was my father, and behind them, Mikey and Alicia.















Hello, yes, ive finally gotten back to this story now that i have ideas for it. I know you have all been wating for the next chapter and i know that this is short, but please bare with me , i have requests for other stories too. I love all my readers, thank you so much for you ratings and reveiws, i love them, i wouldn't still be writing if it wasn't for all you beautful killjoys.
Sign up to rate and review this story