Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bleed Me A Melody

Love is Powerful

by vampyGee 6 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-09 - Updated: 2010-11-10 - 1897 words

4Moving
~Gerard~




I was defiantly not expecting this.


“Oh, come in.” I held the door open wide enough to allow them all in, first my parent’s then my brother, guiding a young pregnant woman, Alicia, and she didn’t look well either. “I wasn’t expecting you so soon.” I told them.



“Well, travel was faster than we assumed.” My mother told me. I saw Mikey sitting his wife down on the sofa, I hoped she would be all right. “Gerard?”


“Yes mother?”


“You look different.” she said, her eyes surveying me. “Co clean, and you lost weight?”


“Yes, I did.” I mumbled, feeling a little self conscious.


“Where is your husband?” she asked.


“Upstairs, let me go get him.” I said, hurrying up the stairs and into Frank’s room to find him with only pants on, searching for a shirt in his closet, the sight of him made me want to lock him in this room and have my way with and never go downstairs, unfortunately I can’t do that.


“What’s wrong?” he asked.


“Other then the fact that your too good looking for your own,” I slipped my arms around his slim waist. “My parent’s and brother and sister in law just arrived.”


“I thought they weren’t coming until next week?” he said puzzled,


“Same here.” I said, “But you should really put a shirt on.” I said, releasing him and handing him a crisp white button down shirt from his closet. “This will look nice.” I kissed is cheek, I picked up his comb from his dresser and combed his messy damp hair.


“Thanks Gee.” he smiled, hmmm, Gee, I liked it. I took his hand and we descended the stairs, into the parlor room, where everyone seemed to be fussing over Alicia.


“What happened?” I asked.


“She’s so ill from the trip.” Mikey said. “It’s not good for the baby, and she has a fever.”


“No, that isn’t good.” I said. “Let me take her to one of the guest rooms on the first floor.”


“I’ll get a cool cloth.” Frank disappeared down the hall.


“Mikey, let me get her.” I sighed after watching his thin arms try and lift her, I knew he could, but there was a chance of him dropping her as well. I picked her up and carried her to the first guest room, gently placing her on the bed.


“Thank you.” she said weakly, Frank came in behind me and washed the cool cloth over her forehead. “and thank you.” Alicia told Frank. “And Mikey had me believing his brother was unkind.”


Frank chuckled, I didn’t say a word. “Is there anything else you need?” I asked her.


“When did you last eat?” Frank asked her.


“………last night.”


“Then you need to eat, you need your strength, would some light soup be nice?” he offered, she shook her head. “Alright, I’ll be in the kitchen.” Frank touched my shoulder then left as Mikey entered the room to tend to his wife, giving me a meaningful thank you as I left, to find my parent’s wondering about the place.


“You haven’t changed the place?” My father asked.



“No need to.” I told him. “How long do you want to stay?”


“Well, I had anticipated upon leaving tonight, but I don’t believe it is safe to travel again with a sick pregnant woman, I suppose we should wait at least until morning when she is well enough, are is there another room available?”


“You know that there are plenty of rooms.” I told him. “Get yourselves settled in, I’ll be in the kitchen.”





~Frank~


I jumped when I pair of arms slipped around my waist, I knew I should get getting used to this by now but I wasn’t. “Hey Gee.” I said as I stirred the pot full of ingredients.


“So they are staying until Alicia is well.” he informed me.


“Oh.” I said. “Well, she’s probably just motion sick from being in the damned carriage, and if they are traveling she isn’t eating properly.”


“You a doctor?”


“I used to take care of my mother when she was sick, I learned some things.” I explained.


“Well, thank you so much for helping her.” he said.

“Anytime.”




XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX



So the day continued, Gerard’s parent’s went into the town to catch up with some old friends, while Mikey stayed behind to help with Alicia, though after I got her to eat she started feeling better and her fever begun to go down a bit. Gerard called in two of the chef’s so they could prepare an evening meal for his family, he claimed he didn’t want me in the kitchen all day.



Gerard had went to the library to fetch something for Alicia to read, when Mikey stopped me in the hall.


“Oh, hello.” I said to the taller man.


“Hi.” he said. “May I talk to you?” he pulled me into a random sitting room.


“Sure.” I said. “What is it?”


“About my brother.” he said. “Is he treating you well? Because if he isn’t-”



“No!” I stopped him. “Gerard is very good to me, he’s wonderful.”


Mikey looked relieved. “That’s good, so you two get along well.”


“Yes.” I laughed. “Of course. At first, it was difficult, but we have worked out everything.”


H e nodded. “Well, I’ve never seen Gerard like this. He looks well kept, he’s friendly, he’s generous, he’s just so alive and happy!”


I smiled. “I know what you mean.”


Mikey’s smile was huge. “Love is such a powerful thing, I’m glad to have a brother in law like you Frank.”


“Thank you Mikey.”




Afterwards, dinner was made, and the chefs Gerard hired went all out on a five course meal. Soups and salads were first, and thankfully Alicia was feeling well enough to join us. Gerard sat next to me and rested his left hand on my knee, his hand was warm, but also made me a bit cautious.



“So Gerard.” his mother started the conversation. “When can I be expecting grandchildren?”


“Well…….” Gerard said slowly, moving his hand up my thigh. “We are not quite sure, we don’t want to rush things, we just got married.”


“But when?” his mother pressed the question.

“Like I told you.” Gerard began massaging circles with his thumb into my thigh. “We are not sure, we want to enjoy being newly weds a little while longer, right Frank?”


“Yes.” I said trying to keep my voice level and ignore my growing erection as his hands were so close to my crotch.


So the meal progressed, Gerard kept rubbing my inner thigh and by dessert I was going mad. I had a full erection and kept biting my lips as I slowly ate, he knew very well what he was doing to me, and his fingers ghosted over my erection through my trousers it took all I had not to moan out.




~Gerard~



I smiled to myself, knowing just how much fun I was having with Frank, and wishing my parent’s were not here, because I would have to be very quiet with Frank tonight. Eventually they finished, biding us goodnight and leaving me and Frank with my brother and sister in law.


Mikey broke out laughing. “Gerard, I swear!”


“What?” he asked.


“Our parent’s our oblivious.” he smiled. “Go on upstairs you two, if I have to watch Frank wither in his seat anymore I’m going to feel bad.” Frank’s face turned bright red. “No, it’s fine you two, I mean, look at me and Alicia, we obviously had fun!”



I pulled Frank up the stairs with me as he called goodnight, I locked the door and pressed him to the wall kissing him passionately. “I’ve been wanting to do that all day.” I groaned in his ear, nibbling on it and causing a moan for him, I pulled him to my large bed, leaning over him and kissing down his next.


“ohh!” he groaned, closing his eyes, I unbuttoned his shirt, tossing it off him, and began kissing down his lightly tanned chest, suckling one of his nipples into my mouth and making him moan, it was like music to my ears.


His hands reached for my shirt and pulled it over my head, running his hands down my back and cupping my ass while I brought my lips back up to his to kiss.


His hips bucked up into me, pressing his erection into my leg. I smiled. “You ready baby?”


“Fuck yes.” he groaned as I let my hands wonder down his chest, to the V in his hipbones to his belt buckle, I quickly got it of and pulled the zip down on his pants, pushing his pants down with his boxers, he gasped as the cool air hit his raging hard on.


“Your fucking beautiful.” I breathed, kissing the area above his stomach, he let out a little whimper, I licked his length, he began moaning and I took his tip into my mouth, sucking gently on it, then pulling away.


“Gerard…….” he groaned, sweat forming on his forehead. “I need you.”


“Oh, I babe, I feel the same way.” I said quickly, hopping off the bed and stripping of the remainder of my clothing. I leaned over and gave Frank a long sweet kiss. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure.” he panted as I leaned over him and retrieved the bottle of lube from y nightstand drawer, squeezing some on my fingers, he angled his hips at me, and slowly I pushed a finger into him, then a second and he whimpered.


“I won’t hurt you.” I kissed his cheek as I began scissoring him, he bit his lip and when I was done, I lubed myself and slowly pushed into him, he gripped my back, but urged me to keep going.


“Fuck!” I groaned. He was virgin tight, and felt amazing, but I had to take it slow. I began easing in and out, until he was comfortable, then pushed in the whole way, causing him to moan, and soon he matched his thrusts to mine. I was trying my best to keep my noise down, it was minimized to soft moans and the creaking of the bed until-


“Fuck Gee!” he all but shouted and I hit that special spot, I looked at him beneath me, covered in sweat, sex hair, face contorted in pleasure, I trust deep to hit that spot, again, and again.


This was like heaven, I never even knew sex could be this good, and I was so close to the edge, Frank was to, I pulled out and slammed in, causing us both to shout out, his nails raked into the skin of my back as we came hard at the same time.

I lay down next to him, my body tingling from the aftermath of my orgasm, and I pulled him into my arms and shut off the light.


“Frank?”


“Yeah?” he sighed, a little out of breath.


“I’m in love with you.”


“I love you too Gee.”













Well, there you have it! Hope youall liked it, if so, tell me?
Sign up to rate and review this story