Categories > Movies > X-Men: The Movie > X-Men 3

Scott Grieves

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: X-Men: The Movie - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-21 - Updated: 2010-09-21 - 318 words

0Unrated
EXT. SCOTT'S ROOM

in one of the bedrooms on the second floor of the mansion, SCOTT SUMMERS was sitting on the edge of the bed. He looked like he hasn't shaven in weeks.

JEAN: (V.O)
Scott.

Scott looks up and around the room when he hears the voice.

JEAN: (V.O)
Scott, can you hear me?

SCOTT:
Jean?

INT. ALKALI LAKE

In his mind's eye he sees Jean at Alkali Lake, drowning.

JEAN:
Scott!

INT. SCOTT'S ROOM

Scott jolts.

JEAN: (V.O)
I'm still here.

Scott shook his head, as though shaking the thoughts away. He got up, grabbed a bag, and leaves.

INT. GARAGE

As soon as he got to the garage he pressed a button that opened the door. Just then, he heard a voice. A real voice this time.

VOICE:
Scott.

Scott turned around and saw CHARLES XAVIER, in his wheelchair, staring at him.

XAVIER:
There was a Danger Room session for the kids, you never showed. I had to ask Logan to cover for you.

SCOTT:
Well it's about time he did something around here.

Scott sits down on the motorcycle.

XAVIER:
Where are you going?

Scott took a deep breath.

SCOTT:
It's been three months Professor, and I still...I can still hear her in my head.

XAVIER:
I know much of a toll Jean's death has taken on you. It's part of the grieving process to expect those we have lost to return to us Scott.

SCOTT:
I have to get out of here. Too many memories.

XAVIER:
Are you sure that's the best decision?

Scott looks back at him.

SCOTT:
You're the psychic, you tell me.

Xavier remembers something he once told Logan.

XAVIER:
Sometimes the mind must figure things out for itself.

SCOTT:
Then that's what I'll do.

Scott started up his bike, and drove it out of the garage, leaving Xavier with a worried look on his face.
Sign up to rate and review this story