Categories > Movies > X-Men: The Movie > X-Men 3

Raven Is My Slave Name

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: X-Men: The Movie - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-21 - Updated: 2010-09-21 - 612 words

0Unrated
EXT. WHITE HOUSE HALLWAY-DAY

A large, blue figure passes security by the front entrance of the building. Something is moving, fast, through the halls of the White House. It is eerily reminiscent of another blue creature.

His big blue furry feet move deeper and deeper into the core of the building. Finally, he swoops past two marine guards with machine-guns.

By the time they look up, he is already gliding through an imposing, high-tech door. An alarm beeps as the door opens, and HENRY MCCOY, Secretary of Mutant Affairs walks in.

INT. SITUATION ROOM

PRESIDENT MCKENNA is seated. Secretary of Defense, BOLIVAR TRASK sits across from him, and several other OFFICIALS are present as well. Henry walks over and shakes the President's hand.

HENRY:
Mr. President.

PRESIDENT:
You're late Hank.

HENRY:
Sorry, sir. Traffic on the beltway.

PRESIDENT:
Well, have a seat. We'll catch you up on things.

Trask begins speaking.

TRASK:
We followed up on your tip that Mystique has been infiltrating Washington by impersonating Senator Robert Kelly. Last night, we managed to get lucky.

The giant screen behind him flickers on, showing MYSTIQUE sitting in an interrogation room across from an FBI AGENT.

TRASK: (Con't)
We caught her breaking into the FDA, of all places.

HENRY:
You really think you'll be able to hold her?

TRASK:
The prison we'll be taking her to has some new walls, Hank. We'll be a step ahead this time.

AGENT: (On Screen)
Where is Magneto?

Everyone in the room turns their attention to the screen.

INT. INTERROGATION ROOM

AGENT:
Raven? Raven I asked you a question.

MYSTIQUE:
I don't answer to my slave name.

AGENT:
Raven Darkholme, that's your real name isn't it. You had a family once…or has he convinced you otherwise?

Mystique finally looked up and glared at the agent.

MYSTIQUE:
My family tried to kill me, you pathetic meat sack.

The agent sighs.

AGENT:
Okay…Mystique. Where is he?

Mystique morphs into Magneto.

MYSTIQUE as MAGNETO:
In here. With us.

AGENT:
Look, I don't want to play games with you. I want answers.

Mystique morphs into the agent.

MYSTIQUE as AGENT:
You don't want to play games with me?

AGENT:
Raven, stop this!

Mystique morphs into her normal self and smirks.

MYSTIQUE:
Do you really want to know where he is?

She lunges forward and head butts the agent, kicks her chair into the guard, then leaps over the table and lands behind the agent, choking him with her hand cuff chains. She growls into his ear;

MYSTIQUE:
Homo Sapien.

Other agents rush into the room. Mystique puts up a valiant fight but is eventually subdued. Back in the Situation Room, Trask turns the screen off and smiles.

INT. SITUATION ROOM

TRASK:
One down, one to go.

HENRY:
You know having her will only provoke Magneto. But it does give us some diplomatic leverage.

PRESIDENT:
On principal, I can't negotiate with these people.

Henry turns towards him.

HENRY:
I thought that's why you appointed me, sir.

PRESIDENT:
Yes it is. But that's not why I called you here.

Trask slides a folder to Henry.

TRASK:
This is what she stole from the office she broke into.

Henry picks up the folder and sees that it's labeled "Project Hope". He begins to peruse the folder and sees a page detailing the profile of a young mutant boy. After a minute of reading, Henry's eyes widened in shock.

HENRY:
Dear lord, is this viable?

TRASK:
We believe it is, yes.

HENRY:
Do you have any idea the level of impact this will have on the mutant community?

PRESIDENT:
Yes Henry we do. That's why we have need of your...diplomacy right now.
Sign up to rate and review this story