Categories > Movies > X-Men: The Movie > X-Men 3

Highway Rescue

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: X-Men: The Movie - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-21 - Updated: 2010-09-22 - 591 words

0Unrated
EXT. KAVITA'S OFFICE

Bolivar Trask stood in Dr. Kavita's Rao office, watching Henry McCoy get back into the helicopter and taking off. The door then opened and Kavita walked in.

KAVITA:
Secretary Trask.

TRASK:
Is McCoy going to be a problem for you?

KAVITA:
I don't think so. His political views seem to be at odds with his...personal issues.

TRASK:
Indeed.

He hands her a check.

TRASK: (Con't)
We appreciate your cooperation, Dr. Rao.

KAVITA:
I'm still not sure about this. The cure was never supposed to be anything but a voluntary procedure.

TRASK:
Science will always be used as a tool of war, no matter how hard we try to avoid it. But don't worry, once we get Magneto, using the cure in weapons will no longer be necessary.

INT. HIGHWAY

Traveling down a highway, the convoy carrying Mystique continues on, lead by several SUV's. Suddenly, Magneto, Callisto, Pyro, and Gambit step up on the road and block its way. Magneto extends an open palm, than closes it, crushing one of the SUVs leading the convoy.

He does the same for a second, sending the remains of both off to the side of the road. Magneto then flips the tanker before forcing the convoy to a halt.

INT. CONVOY

The two guards inside are bounced around before one of them hits Mystique's cell. Mystique slithers in her legs out before capturing the guard's neck with her feet and breaking it with a sickening crack.

MYSTIQUE:
Told you so.

Mystique then used her toes to take the keys off the dead guards belt and extended her leg to unlock her wrists from the clasps.

INT. HIGHWAY

Magneto and Pyro approached the convoy, Magneto extends his hand and gesturing grandly to his left and the reinforced door flies off. The second guard gets up and goes for his gun but Pyro manipulates his deadly flame and scorches his body. Mystique opens the door and exits her cell, approaching the two of them.

MYSTIQUE:
About time.

MAGNETO:
I've been busy.

They both smile at each other.

MAGNETO: (Con't)
Did you find what you were looking for?

MYSTIQUE:
The source of the cure is a mutant. A child, being kept at Rao Labs on Alcatraz Island. Without him, they have nothing.

Magneto looked from Mystique to Pyro.

MAGNETO:
Well then, that's were we are going.

He then notices two other cells on the convoy and sends a clipboard into Pyro's hands.

MAGNETO:
Read off the guest list.

The three of them approach the first cell.

PYRO:
Prisoner 14235, Dominikos Petrakis. Says he generate seismic waves strong enough to create earthquakes.

MAGNETO:
Impressive.

Magneto ripped off the door magnetically and Dominikos stepped out.

DOMINIKOS:
You're Magneto, right?

MAGNETO:
Yes. And I could use a man of your talents.

Dominikos shrugs.

DOMINIKOS:
I'm in.

MAGNETO:
Welcome to the Brotherhood.

They approach the last cell.

PYRO:
This one is Fred Dukes. And check this out, "Prisoner must be confined at all times. If he builds any momentum, no object can stop him."

MAGNETO:
How fascinating.

Magneto ripped off the door, revealing a mutant grossly overweight.

MAGNETO:
And what do they call you?

FRED:
The Blob.

MAGNETO:
I can't imagine why.

BLOB:
Are you gonna let me out of here, I need to pee.

Magneto rolled his eyes but used his powers to rip the chains off. Blob landed with a massive thud.

MAGNETO:
I think you'd make fine addition to our army.

BLOB:
Oh yeah?

MAGNETO:
Yes. Follow us.

Finally, they all turned and exited the convoy.
Sign up to rate and review this story