Categories > Movies > X-Men: The Movie > X-Men 3

Magneto Plots

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: X-Men: The Movie - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-21 - Updated: 2010-09-22 - 492 words

0Unrated
EXT. MAGNETO'S LAIR

Inside of a hideout that is a cave dwelling, grey and metallic in look and texture. Magneto sits at a desk, other members of The Brotherhood standing around it.

PYRO:
So what's the plan?

MAGNETO:
The plan is to use this cure as a lightning rod to turn countless others to our cause. We build an army...

Magneto trails off as Callisto comes into the room.

CALLISTO:
I picked up something. Massive power readings…more powerful than anything I've ever felt.

Magneto turns to her, intrigued.

CALLISTO:
More powerful than you.

MAGNETO:
Where?

INT. HENRY'S OFFICE

Meanwhile, back at Washington D.C., Henry was cleaning out his office as President McKenna watched, trying to convince him to stay.

PRESIDENT:
Do you really think your resignation is going to help, Hank? It's no way to influence policy.

Henry stopped for a second and looked at the President.

HENRY:
Policy is being made without me, the decision to start using the cure in weapons was made without me!

PRESIDENT:
Hank, what happened on that convoy was an isolated incident, those mutants were—are—a very real threat!

HENRY:
Have you even begun to think what a slippery slope you're on, David?

PRESIDENT:
You think I haven't, Hank? Of course I have. But I have to worry, when one man can move a city with his mind.

Pause.

PRESIDENT:
We both know it's only going to get worse.

Henry sighed.

HENRY:
All the more reason for me to be where I belong.

Just as Henry walked out of his office, his secretary ALICIA VARGAS approaches him.

ALICIA:
Mr. McCoy, the sample of the cure arrived.

She handed him an envelope.

HENRY:
Thank you, Ms. Vargas.

INT. INFIRMARY

Xavier and Kurt rush into the infirmary. Kurt went over to Logan, still on the floor and just coming to.

KURT:
Vhat happened? Vhere's Jean?

LOGAN:
She woke up.

XAVIER:
What have you done?

LOGAN:
I talk to her, Professor. She got away.

XAVIER:
She's not well, Logan. I warned you!

LOGAN:
She needs help! Not to be controlled!

Ororo comes into the room, Kurt notices her state and goes to her.

KURT:
Ororo! All you alright?

ORORO:
Jean…she attacked me.

Xavier glares at Logan for a moment before turning to Kurt.

XAVIER:
Kurt, check on Scott.

Kurt goes over to Scott's bed.

KURT:
He's still reading as comatose.

Xavier then turned himself away and closed his eyes, concentrating.

INT. ANNADALE ON HUDSON

In his minds eyes, he sees Jean approaching her childhood house. Colors of energy swirl around her as she telekinetically constructs herself a new outfit, deep red dress and overcoat.

She enters her old house. Jean takes a seat, in the same room where she met Xavier so many years ago, and simply sits. Things begin to float and act of their own accord.

INT. INFIRMARY

Xavier opens his eyes and looks at the others.

XAVIER:
It may be too late.
Sign up to rate and review this story