Categories > Movies > X-Men: The Movie > X-Men 3

Entering the House

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: X-Men: The Movie - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-22 - Updated: 2010-09-22 - 688 words

0Unrated
EXT. ANNADALE ON HUDSON

Xavier, Logan, Ororo, and Kurt exit a van and approach the Grey house. Xavier looks up in shock as he sees Magneto walking toward them.

MAGNETO:
You were right Charles. This one is special.

Magneto approaches with Blob, Gambit, Callisto, and Arclight in tow.

LOGAN:
What the hell are you doing here?

MAGNETO:
Same as the Professor. Just visiting an old friend.

XAVIER:
Don't interfere, Erik. I've come to bring Jean home.

MAGNETO:
Just like old times, isn't.

XAVIER:
This is no joke. Jean needs help.

MAGNETO:
You sound just like her parents, so many years ago.

He gestures towards the house.

MAGNETO: (Con't)
Shall we go in together?

Xavier looks back at the others.

XAVIER:
Stay outside. I need to do this alone.

Xavier and Magneto walk towards the house. Magneto uses his powers to open the front door and Xavier heads in first. The inside of the house is darkly lit, objects move and act of their own accord, random noises resulting all about. Unsettling, at best. Finally, they enter the living room where Jean is sitting.

JEAN:
I knew you'd come.

XAVIER:
Of course. I've come to bring you home.

JEAN:
I have no home.

XAVIER:
Yes you do. You have a home and a family.

Magneto walks further into the room and begins speaking.

MAGNETO:
You know he thinks your power, is too great for you to control.

XAVIER:
Erik-

MAGNETO:
I don't think you're mind games are going to work anymore Charles.

JEAN:
So you want to control me?

XAVIER:
No.

MAGNETO:
He does.

XAVIER:
No. I want to help you.

JEAN:
Help me? What's wrong with me?

MAGNETO:
Absolutely nothing!

XAVIER:
Erik stop it!

MAGNETO:
No Charles! Not this time! You've always held her back!

XAVIER:
For your own good, Jean.

A lamp suddenly goes flying across the room and smashes into the wall.

JEAN:
Stay out of my head.

Outside the house, the front gate closes on its own. Cars around the neighborhood begin shaking. Logan whispers to Storm;

LOGAN:
I'm going in.

STORM:
The Professor said he'd handle it.

INT. LIVING ROOM

Back in the living room, the doors shut tight. Objects begin to float.

XAVIER:
Look at me Jean, I can help you. Look at me!

JEAN:
Stay out of my head.

Xavier's chair gets pushed back a little but the breaks hold them in place.

MAGNETO:
Perhaps you should listen to her, Charles?

Xavier ignores him.

XAVIER:
You must trust me, you're a danger to everyone and yourself. But I can help you!

JEAN:
I'm fine.

MAGNETO:
I think you want to give her the cure!

XAVIER:
Look what happened to Scott! You nearly killed the man you love because you can't control your powers!

JEAN:
No! Stop it!

Jean shrieks and snaps, shattering windows and sending Magneto flying into the kitchen.

INT. OUTSIDE

Logan hears the noise from outside and unearths his claws as Gambit takes a step forward.

LOGAN:
That's it.

Logan and Gambit run toward each other. Gambit leaps into the air and kicks Logan in the back on the head. He turns back around with a charged up card and fires it at Logan, sending him crashing through the wall into the dining room. Logan lands on the table, smashing it.

Storm takes to the sky. Nightcrawler teleports and drop kicks Blob, who looses his balance and crashes through the window.

The skies darken as Storm spins like a tornado, knocking down Arclight. She lands and comes face to face with Callisto, whom she strikes with lightning. Callisto flies through the door into the foyer.

INT. FOYER

Storm runs in, but Callisto confuses her by jumping several feet away. When Storm turns, Callisto speeds right next to her and punches her in the face.

INT. STUDY

Blob punches Nightcrawler in the chest and picks him up and throws him into the ceiling. Nightcrawler falls through the ceiling of the next room.

Meanwhile in the hallway, Logan tries to stab Gambit, Gambit avoids and hits Logan with his charged up staff, sending him crashing through the wall of the next room.
Sign up to rate and review this story