Categories > Movies > X-Men: The Movie > X-Men 3

Dark Phoenix's Tragedy

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: X-Men: The Movie - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-22 - Updated: 2010-09-22 - 609 words

0Unrated
EXT. LIVING ROOM

Telekinetic wind surrounds Jean and Xavier.

XAVIER: (Telepathically)
I can help you.

JEAN: (Telepathically)
Leave me alone Charles. I won't let you do this to me again.

XAVIER: (Out Loud)
Jean! Let me in!

JEAN: (Telepathically)
You're just making it worse.

INT. KITCHEN

Magneto braces himself against the kitchen counter, as water is propelled everywhere via telekinesis.

INT. FOYER

Callisto and Storm continue fighting, Callisto slams Storm head first through a coffee table. Gambit ducks as Logan swings at him and comes back with a punch of his own.

INT. LIVING ROOM

Magneto looks on from the kitchen as Xavier slowly begins to levitate out of his chair.

JEAN: (Telepathically)
I am power.

XAVIER: (Telepathically)
You can't control your power. I can help you.

JEAN: (Out Loud)
I am Phoenix.

The entire house was ripped from its foundations and began to float high into the air. Everyone in the house stopped fighting as the all flu up to the ceiling. Logan growled as he stuck his claws in the ceiling in order to stay there.

As Xavier's body tenses up, Magneto's eyes widened as he realizes Jean is going too far.

MAGNETO:
No Jean! Jean!

Logan pulls himself toward the living room. He reaches the door and struggles to force it open.

Xavier is now completely suspend in the air, and his skin has become loose, flapping in the strong wind.

Suddenly, time stops, and it is only Jean and Xavier, everything else frozen. Xavier locks eyes with Jean, now surrounded in a fiery aura, her eyes the black of charcoal.

XAVIER:
Don't let it control you.

Xavier looks over to the hole Logan is peaking through.

LOGAN:
No!

Despite himself, Xavier smiles. He then disintegrates.

MAGNETO:
Charles!

Logan gets thrown as does the remains of Xavier. The house smashes onto the ground. Finally able to move again, Magneto gets up with considerable difficulty, slowly making his way into the room. He stares at Xavier's empty wheelchair for a moment before bending down next to Jean.

MAGNETO:
You...you killed him.

Jean is now crying.

JEAN:
I didn't mean to.

Jean looks down but Magneto puts a finger on her chin and raises her head.

MAGNETO:
My dear, come with me. This is not where you want to be right now.

Magneto helps her to her feet and guilds her out of the house. A few moments later, Logan, Ororo, and Kurt come rushing in, to find an empty wheelchair.

ORORO:
No…

Ororo falls to her knees and begins to cry silently to herself, Kurt falls next to her, embracing her, crying. Logan stands in the back, shocked silent.

INT. XAVIER'S OFFICE-NIGHT

The night has fallen, Xavier's office is empty, save for the wheelchair in its center.

INT. ORORO'S ROOM

Ororo was sitting on her bed, crying. Suddenly a knocking on the door gets her attention. She sniffled.

ORORO:
Come in.

The door opens and Henry walks in.

ORORO:
Hank.

She gets to her feet and the two of them hug. Henry lightly strokes her back, trying to sooth her.

HENRY:
Shhh, it's alright.

ORORO:
Please tell me you're staying.

HENRY:
I'm staying.

They both sit on the bed.

HENRY:
Are you okay?

ORORO:
Of course I'm not okay. We're lost without the Professor. Maybe we should just close the school…send all the kid's home.

Henry wraps his arm around her shoulder.

HENRY:
Don't say that. I know you feel lost right now...but the Professor, he'll give us a sign to continue on. I promise.

INT. INFIRMARY

Down in the infirmary, over Scott's bed the machine monitoring him slowly starts to show brain activity.
Sign up to rate and review this story