Categories > Movies > X-Men: The Movie > X-Men 3

Rogue Moves Out

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: X-Men: The Movie - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-22 - Updated: 2010-09-22 - 348 words

0Unrated
INT. MANHATTAN-DAY

The next morning, a REPORTER stands outside the Rao Cure Clinic that has just opened up in Manhattan. Angry mutant protestors are yelling behind her. Some have lined up at the door of the clinic.

REPORTER:
History will be made here today. For the first time ever, the so called mutant 'cure' will be made available to the public. As you can see, there are mixed reactions. Some mutants are desperate for the cure, while others are insulted by the mere idea of it.

INT. MANSION

Rogue approaches the front door. She puts her hand on the door knob and sighs. Just then, Logan approaches her from behind.

LOGAN:
Hey kid, need a lift?

Rogue turns around to face him.

LOGAN:
Where are you going?

Rogue looks down and doesn't answer. Logan sighs, he already knows.

LOGAN:
I hope your not doing this for some boy.

ROGUE:
No, it's not that. I've tried to deal with this, but I can't ignore what could be my only chance at a normal life. You don't know what it's like to be afraid of your powers, to get close to anyone.

LOGAN:
Yeah, I do.

ROGUE:
I know you don't approve, and it's a bad example for other mutants, but-

LOGAN:
Hey, I'm not your father. I'm your friend.

Rogue smiles.

LOGAN:
If you wanna go, go. Just be sure it's what you want.

He begins to turn away.

LOGAN:
Be careful, Rogue.

ROGUE:
Marie.

Logan nods.

LOGAN:
Marie.

Logan walks away while Rogue continues her way out.

INT. HALLWAY

Upstairs on the second floor, Bobby walks through the hallway until he reaches Rogue's room. The door is open and the room is empty. He walks in and sits down on the bed, depressed. Peter then walks by the door.

PETER:
Where's Rogue?

BOBBY:
I don't know.

PETER:
Oh. You don't think...

Bobby looks up.

BOBBY:
What?

PETER:
They just opened up the first cure clinic. Here, in town.

BOBBY:
No...she wouldn't.

Bobby quickly got to his feet and passed Peter.

BOBBY:
Tell Storm I had to go.
Sign up to rate and review this story