Categories > Movies > X-Men: The Movie > X-Men 3

St. Lupus Day

by Darkpurplepen 0 reviews

Category: X-Men: The Movie - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-22 - Updated: 2010-09-23 - 425 words

0Unrated
EXT. FOREST ENCAMPMENT

A figure walks further into the forest clearing and picks up a cloak off the ground and throws it around himself, then continues to move towards a large crowd.

Magneto stands atop of a hill, serving as a makeshift stage, the crowd of mutants are down below him. Mystique, Pyro, Callisto, Arclight, Gambit, Blob, and Jean are all with him, Jean standing alone off to the side. Magneto begins to address the crowd.

MAGNETO:
They wish to cure us! But I say to you, we are the cure!

The mutants cheer.

MAGNETO: (Con't)
We are the cure for that imperfect condition called homo Sapiens! They have their weapons…

He looks over at Jean.

MAGNETO:
And we have ours.

At that moment, Jean begins to scan the crowd of mutants until she sees the clocked figure. The man is Scott Summers, staring up at her through his sunglasses. Jean continues to stare, not taking her eyes off him.

MAGNETO:
We shall march to Alcatraz Island and strike with a vengeance and a fury that this world has never witnessed!

More cheers.

MAGNETO (Con't)
And if any mutant stand in our way we shall use this poison against them!

Magneto becomes fiercer.

MAGNETO: (Con't)
NOTHING CAN STOP US!

The crowd goes wild.

Magneto smiles at the crowd's reaction before walking over towards Jean.

MAGNETO:
My dear, it's time to do your part.

Jean finally takes her eyes off Scott and looks at Magneto for a moment before they, and Magneto's entire army disapears into thin air.

The only person left in the encampment was Scott, who was looking around in bewilderment before throwing the cloak off himself and running back through the trees.

INT. OVAL OFFICE

In the Oval Office of the White House, Bolivar Trask stands across from President McKenna's desk.

TRASK:
I've just received a call. The cure clinic has been destroyed.

PRESIDENT:
I know. I saw it on the news.

TRASK:
Well then you know what needs to be done.

McKenna took a deep breath.

PRESIDENT:
Bolivar, you're talking about declaring war on American soil.

TRASK:
We have to protect our citizens, sir.

McKenna puts his head in his hands, the stress of the situation weighing visibly on him.

TRASK: (Con't)
All we need is your word.

PRESIDENT:
I want troops armed with cure weapons and stationed at Alcatraz, within the hour…And I want Magneto found, at any cost. If he wants a war, we'll give him one.

Trask smiles.

TRASK:
Done.

Trask leaves, as the President contemplates his decision.
Sign up to rate and review this story