Categories > Anime/Manga > Weiss Kreuz > Days of the Black Scream

aeon

by Sybil_Rowan 0 reviews

Hell and Crawford's thoughts on the parallel goals of Masafumi and Eszett.

Category: Weiss Kreuz - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Schreient,Schwarz - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-09-26 - Updated: 2010-09-26 - 346 words

0Unrated
Title: Days of the Black Scream
Author: Sybil Rowan
Rating: PG
Summary: Hell and Crawford's thoughts on the parallel goals of Masafumi and Eszett.
Author’s Notes: Just a contrast on how Hell and Crawford see their 'superiors.'
Disclaimer: Weiss Kreuz, its names and characters belong to Koyasu Takehito, Project Weiss, Marine Entertainment and Animate Film.
Beta Reader: My awesome husband WingedPanther73!
Word Count = 282
September 26, 2010 (8:50am)

aeon \EE-uhn\, noun:
1. (in Gnosticism) one of a class of powers or beings conceived as emanating from the Supreme Being and performing various functions in the operations of the universe.
2. eon

Hell shivered, not from fear, but excitement, as Masafumi held up the glass test-tube and declared, “We'll live eons. With this we'll finally get everything we've dreamed of.”

“We can't go wrong, now,” Schön agreed, before give Tot a quick squeeze. They both squealed, while Hell glanced over to Neu. She wore her perpetually, impassive expression. One billion years could pass and that face would never change.

Hell's analytical side took over, and she picked up the clipboard with Masafumi's final calculations. The genetic changes to Schreient, and of course to Masafumi himself, would be irrevocable, but the change would make them god-like.

With this, she could wipe out her disillusionment over society she had developed in the Japanese Defense Force. Society would have to obey them, and Masafumi, that brilliant man, knew what was best for society.
~*~

Brad Crawford bowed slightly to the Eszett group. They were joyous over the young girl he had secured on their behalf. This young girl would bring them one step closer to that great and fierce aeon. With the one dark creature under their control, they intended to rule the world with an iron fist.

They planned to live eons, even as their flesh was rotting around them, but Crawford knew the truth. Youth sprang up to choke out the old deadwood. The old didn't have sufficient strength to wield the power they sought.

Too bad they weren't watching the four monsters they thought they had on a leash.

End.
Sign up to rate and review this story