Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lasarythe

Chapter 3

by lynn 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-09-27 - Updated: 2010-09-27 - 748 words

1Exciting
I was still in the garden even though mother had decided she should really tend to the roses. It was a nice day and the garden was relaxing compared to the stuffiness of the castle. And it was probably a better idea to stay out here than risk the chance of being caught eavesdropping on father and Gerard’s little chat. I can only imagine how that was going.
I was laying down staring at the clouds when I had almost dozed off, but the sound of slamming doors quickly brought me out of my daze. Gerard had finally lost it I guess. I looked over at my mom and I saw her heave a sigh and start to walk towards the palace. I had just got to the door to open it for mother when it slammed open and into my face causing me to fall backwards.
“Shit! Sorry Mikes.” Gerard bent over to help me back onto my feet. He looked very flustered and angry.
“It’s fine. What’s going on?” He opened his mouth to talk but we were interrupted by the sound of father’s voice from inside.
“GERARD!! GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!” I gave him a look and then looked over to mother.
“Honey, why are you in such a hurry? I am sure we can talk things out with your father. Just go cool down for a minute and then we shall talk.”
“I’m sorry mom but I gotta go.” He kissed our mom on the cheek and started running toward the back of the garden into the deep woods. I went to run after him but my mother grabbed on to my jacket.
“Just let him go Michael. He just needs some time to cool off. He will be back.” She walked inside and left me standing there staring at the part of the garden where I lost sight of Gerard.
“I really hope you’re right.” I whispered to myself and followed my mom inside


Who the fuck did he think he was. Well yeah he is the fucking king and my father but that gives him no right to tell me who to marry. If I was forced into being king he could at least do me the kindness of picking who I was gonna be stuck with the rest of my life. Sure I can deal with you telling me where to go and what to say and what to wear. I can live with that. But who my wife is? Hell no.
I looked around at the trees and saw the secret mark I had put on an oak tree years back. I pulled back a rock at the base of the tree and took out my backpack and commoners clothes I had stashed there for when I went to hang out with my friends. Not the ones my father had paid. Friends I had made on my own without anyone’s help.
I slipped on the clothes and left my shiny prince stuff under the rock and headed out to where we would always meet up. There was a place we had deemed our spot and that is where we would always go to have a good time or just to escape life for a while. I didn’t have to worry about them finding out I was a prince anymore. I was done with that life. I was going to start a new life as a commoner.
______________________________________________________________________________

I could hear mother and father talking as I paced the halls. I couldn’t sit still not knowing where Gerard was. Sure he had had temper tantrums before but for some reason this seemed different. I could tell by the look he had in his eyes.
“But what do we do if he does not return!?”
“We just have to remain calm about this darling. He has had tantrums before. You taught him well and he knows what his duties are. He will be home as soon as he has come to his senses.” My mother was always the voice of reason. There to cool father down when he got in one of his moods.
“I sure hope you are right about this dear.”
“When am I never right?” They had a laugh and went on to discussing some matters I had no interest in, so I kept up my pacing. Sure my mother was usually right but this time it just seemed different.
Sign up to rate and review this story