Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

Confined spaces...

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 0 reviews

Lib gets given some..."good" news, Frank makes his first move.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-09-28 - Updated: 2011-02-06 - 665 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 3.

“Right then ladies and gentlemen, today comes the day that I announce the parts for our play…” Miss. Grane began to drone on about the importance of characterization in theatre. I couldn’t focus, every time I tried I just got pulled back into listening to the rhythm of his breathing or the way he kept jerking his knee so it grazed mine. He was driving me crazy and he didn’t even realize. It had been a week since he got moved into my class, and it had been torture, I kept glancing at him in the corner of my eye, I would get lost reading from feeling his eyes on me…
“Liberty Jayne, you will be in the lighting box with Frank, okay?” Miss. Grane’s voice pulled me from my thoughts and back into my drama classroom. I began to digest the news that I had just been given. Hours spent alone in a confined space with the guy I had a crush on, I wasn’t sure whether it was a good thing or not to be honest.
“Hear that teetee? That should be cosy” Frank said as he bumped his knee against mine again. What could I do? I couldn’t just say to miss.Grane; “sorry, but I have a huge crush on him and can’t possibly be that close to him for that long.” No, not ever. I listened as she called out the rest of the cast members as I waited for the bell to ring. After what felt like 3 hours, last bell rang and I was out of the classroom like a shot. I thanked god it was Friday afternoon as I headed over to the parking lot where everyone would be waiting. We were all going out for a friends birthday and I had to admit it, I was excited. I heard gee’s voice as soon as I stepped outside and , weirdly, it reminded me of the dream I had had earlier that month. I stood still for a second, disoriented by the insanity that the dream could have anything to do with him.
“Liby!!” I heard him shout as he ran towards me, “come onnn, hurry up, Bob’s probably already there, slowpoke!”
“Gee,” I laughed, “I was out of drama before meemee, I cant be that late.”
“hey guys.” I heard meera’s voice behind me and took it as a sign, a stupid sign, but a sign all the least. I watched as gee bent down and kissed her quickly on the lips…In case you were wondering, the date went VERY well. Anyways, I turned away from them and headed towards my car but stopped dead in my tracks. I was immediately horrified at the sight of Frank and his friends leaning on the bonnet. Gee and Meera were close behind me and when they reached it, they just climbed into the back seat, ignoring my obvious distress. Ahh, crap.
“Hey iero, you kinda need to get off my car.” I said in their direction as I opened the drivers door. Frank turned and looked at me, then said; “oh, this is your car? Oh well I’ll get up then.” He said sarcastically, lifting himself off the car and walking towards where I was standing.
“Thanks.” I said as I began to climb inside, unfortunately he’s a lot quicker than me and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back out again.
“Only,” he said pulling me close to him, only the car door between us, “if you kiss me.” Was he serious? I couldn’t risk it.
“no need, you’re already up.” I replied, sliding into the front seat, this time making it the entire way inside and closing the door after me. Feeling relatively adventurous, I blew him a kiss through the window and reversed away from the spot I was parked in. Well I handled that better then I thought I would.
Sign up to rate and review this story