Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

Dreaming again

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 0 reviews

Something bad. Something very bad;).

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-09-28 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 793 words - Complete

1Exciting
Chapter 4.

Where the hell am i?...Oh god, another dream, and so close behind the last one…I wonder who’s in trouble. I walk over to the computer sitting on the desk opposite where I was standing. I appeared to be in a cellar, but a bedroom, cellar. It looked like a guys bedroom, with all the shit thrown everywhere. I shake the mouse to find out if its on, luckily it is, and the screen pops up with a note from Frank Iero to Adam Woods, some guy that goes to our school. I read the last couple of messages and see that its talking about a party tonight…Huh, that must be what I can hear…I walk over to the stair case that I guess leads to the landing and make my way up the stairs. As I reach the top step I hear a shrill scream and a gun shot, followed by a loud thump. I begin to run and as soon as I reach the door I yank it open to find Frank’s body lying covered in blood next to the door. I look around and find myself staring at the same man from my previous dream. Theres no one else around, the party music is still playing, but everyone has left, it must be late. The guy smiles satisfied and runs out of the house, that’s when I turn to Frank. He’s smiling too, looking up at me.
“So teetee, you came?” he asked grinning despite the bullet through his chest.
“Wha—


I wake up crying, my pillow soaked, I look down at my body and find that I’ve managed to cut myself whilst thrashing about. I inspect the wound. And suddenly I remember. The look on his face. The man with the gun. The hole straight through his heart. I scream, oh god, this is going to happen, and Frank’s going to get murdered. Shitting hell. When? Where? ...Why…? These are the questions I ask my self as I make my way down the hall again, to the bathroom, where I jump into the shower and then clean up the cut. I head back to bed and consider all the things this dream could mean. I cant let him be killed, I…have an incredibly large, and growing crush on him. I lay down and tried to fall asleep, I would deal with this tomorrow, there was nothing I could do now.

“You came, I invited you and you came.” The dream, it restarted. I knelt down next to him and pushed his hair out of his face. “I wasn’t sure if you would.” He continued to smile, I couldn’t do this, he was dying in front of me, this was fucked up. I can’t just sit here and watch him die, even if it was just a dream.
“Frank, your dying…”
“Yup…Always did think it would be a good adventure.” He grinned a little wider, and than began to fade away, and I knew I was waking up again.


Within second I was conscious, and for some strange reason, I was smiling, I guess it was because A) It was the first time in months I’d woken up gently, B) He said he’d invited me and hoped I would come, that meant, on some level, he might kinda like me. I got up and went downstairs for breakfast.
“Hey biatch.” I was greeted by my sisters smiling face.
“Hey whore.” I replied, heading for the cupboard with the cereals in it and picking out count chocula.
“How you feeling this morning?” she asked, smiling through her cereal.
“Meh, I’m alright, and yourself?”
“I’m feeling good, oh; this came for you through the letterbox.” She handed me a note with my name printed in scruffy hand writing.
“Huh, no envelope must’ve been hand delivered.” I opened the note and skimmed over the writing to the signature. Frankenstein. He signed it Frankenstein. Bellend.

Teetee, don’t get too excited, a friend dropped it off. Anyway, I’m having a party tonight, you should come, maybe it would spruce up your terrible social life ;) see ya there
Frankenstein :)


That’s it, that’s all he’s going to tell me and he expects me to turn up. But of course I have to, he’ll get killed if I don’t, it wont be exactly the same as the dream, but the man with the gun would be there, and he would try and kill Frank when everyone else went home. So now Frank’s going to think I like him…which I do…but I don’t want him to know that…
Sign up to rate and review this story