Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

Dreams come true.

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 0 reviews

Teetee see's someone she didnt want to and finally plucks up the courage to reveal all to Frank.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 1767 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: okay so, because i havent updated in a bit and i just realized how short my other updates were, this is gonna be a looooongg oneee :) R&R please, S x

He didn’t even tell me what time… I walk into the front room and slump down on the couch to do some relaxing before getting ready. I flick through the channels until I find “scrubs” and settle into watching. About 5 minutes into it was when I saw his face. The murderer, he was in the program. I screamed and jumped up. This had never happened before I’d never seen someone outside a dream except when I go to them. I didn’t know what to do next, so I decided I would cook…whenever I get scared or angry or upset I cook. I waste about 2 hours cooking cupcakes, but once they’re cooked, iced and ready to eat I’m stuck again. Once again I felt like there was nothing I could do, I’d have to wait…well, I didn’t have to wait…I could just go round there now…At 2:00pm…which was a little early…but I couldn’t just sit here – having seen the murderer – and wait. So I went upstairs, washed my hair and got dressed into my ripped black skinnys, lace-up biker boots, a long black vest-top and my green misfit’s band tee. You could say the only reason I wore that top was because the neck line was just ripped enough to show a little cleavage…you’d probably be right. As soon as I was done with dressing I went to desk and started with that, and when I was finally done with that, I moved onto my make-up. When I was ready I realized I had managed to kill 2 hours getting ready, making it now 4pm, I walked downstairs; grabbed my purse, a cupcake and wrote a note to my mom explaining my absences. I pinned the note to the refrigerator and walked out the door, plugging my ipod headphones into my ears as I walked down my garden path and out the door. I ate as I walked and pretty soon I was rounding the corner of Franks street. I stopped outside his house and take a deep breath, before knocking on his door and waiting, contemplating whether I should run away or not. I was just about to leg it when the door opened and there stood Frank. Shirtless. I nearly died, literally died, right there on the sidewalk.
“Wow…You are keen…you realize your probably about…oh I’d say 4 hours early, care to explain?” he asked, raising his eyebrow and leaning on the door frame.
“No, I would not, thanks, you gonna invite me in?” I asked impatiently.
“Oh…yeah…sure, come on in.” he said, moving so that he held the door open for me to walk in. I walked in to the hallway and could feel his eyes on my ass, I turned around and caught him in the act.
“Something bothering you Teetee?” he asked with a sly grin on his lips.
“No, frank, I just…I need to talk to you about something.”
“Ooohhh, something, sounds interesting.” He walked towards me, checking me out at the same time.
“I…well, I … oh god, how do I put this…” I would have carried on brainlessly babbling forever if it were not for his lips crashing down onto mine and silencing them. That’s right. He kissed me. I could feel his lips attempting to push mine open and pretty soon I obliged and he wrapped his arms around my waist as his tongue invaded my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. After a while he pulled away and grinned.
“I’m really hoping you were gonna say what I thought you were gonna say what I thought you were gonna say.”
“What would you do If I wasn’t?”
“Irrelevant, that’s what you were going to say. I know it.”
“You know it do you? Hmm, well I’m never going to tell you so you’ll always be wondering.” I teased him.
“Did you eat a cupcake??” he asked, frowning a little.
“How the hell…?”
“You have…had, icing on your lip.” He said, grinning again at me, “so, seeing as we’ve already talked about that thing you wanted to talk about, whatever shall we do now…?” he asked, raising his eyebrow suggestively.
“Ah, well, um, there’s another thing I kinda need to talk to you about …” I said sheepishly, I had to tell him about the whole dream thing, he had to know a murderer would be in his house later. He would be the only person I’ve told that wasn’t related to me. My sister knows, but that’s it, no one else.
“Why do I get the feeling it’s a bad thing…?” I looked up at him again and then up wrapped my arms from his neck and wiggling out of his, taking his hand I asked, “where’s your room?” he walked in front of me and tugged me to a door on the side of the stair case. “Wow, very Harry Potter.” I commented as he opened it and pulled me down a set of stairs. I began to recognize it; I had been here before, in the dream. When we reached the bottom of the stairs I saw the same room I had seen in the dream, give or take a couple of piles of clothes.
“So talk.” He said, slumping down on his bed. I began pacing around his room trying to think of a way to put it that wouldn’t sound crazy.
“Okay, so, I’m gonna start by saying please don’t think I’m crazy,” I said, putting my hands on his knees and leaning down so my face was level with his, “basically, well, have you ever seen the program medium?” I asked, lifting myself up again and restarting my pacing. I turned back to him as he nodded, “yeah, its that program about the chick who dreams about shit happening to people. Why?” he frowned again, he looked so cute.
“Well, let’s just say…I’m a medium, whenever I dream about something, it happens like if I were to dream about getting a detention, over the next week, I would get a detention.” I couldn’t look at him, just in case he thought I’d gone totally insane. I jumped as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me.
“I have one question. Are you serious? I mean is this for real?” he asked as he leaned his head on my shoulder.
“Perfectly serious, this is as real as it gets.” I replied.
“So what’s this got to do with me?”
“Well, that’s the other thing,” I said pulling away from him and turning to face him, “I had a dream about…well you.” His reaction didn’t exactly surprise me. He raised his eyebrows and looked impressed with himself.
“Oh you did, did you? Tell me something, is it something I would be proud of…?”
“No!” I hit his chest with the back of my hand. “It’s nothing like that, it’s well, okay, don’t get freaked out, but I dreamt that you would be murdered, tonight, after your party…” he stumbled backwards and fell on to his desk chair, he looked shocked, and a little scared.
“Listen its nothing to worry about, now that we know, we aren’t going to let it happen, right?” he just stared forward. Finally he blinked and looked at me.
“What time?”
“After the party, once everyone’s gone…” I said quietly. I walked over and crouched down next to the chair.
“…will you stay? After everyone’s gone?” he asked me, I’d never seen him like this, he was scared, Frank never got scared, he was always this sarcastic, strong guy, never showing any proper emotion. I guess I’d gotten used to that, this was strange.
“Of course I will, I’ll be there to hit him over the head with a frying pan.” I joked, trying to lighten the mood as much as possible.
“Ha, right…well, there’s nothing to do but wait, soo, what do you wanna do?” he said suggestively, back to normal Frank again. I rolled my eyes at him, and stood up facing his room again. I felt his arms wrap around my waist from behind as he pulled me down on to his lap.
“Teeteeeeeee…entertain me…” I got up and ran across the room to the bottom of the stairs.
“You’ll have to catch me first.” I said, grinning mischievously. He raised himself from his seat and began to walk after me. I turned and ran up the stairs, feeling him running behind me. I burst through the door and ran in any direction, ending up in what looked like a kitchen, I heard his steps and ran for the back door, laughing with excitement. Once I’d got the door open I ran into the garden, stopped in my tracks at the size of it; it was HUGE, I ran down to the bottom where there was a trampoline waiting to greet me. As a last resort I pulled my boots off and climbed onto the trampoline. He was right behind me and was on there seconds after I was, I turned to face and crouched into a wrestling stance. He mirrored the movement and began to walk towards me, but I was ready, as he lunged at me I jumped over him and hopped around the trampoline, he turned to face me and grinned again, lunging at me for a second time but this time managing to pull me down beneath him. I was giggling uncontrollably by this time and it wasn’t helped by him putting his hands on my waist and tickling me relentlessly I hit at his hands but wasn’t getting anywhere so I took to trying to wriggle out of his grasp. When that failed I rolled over onto my stomach so that I was now lying on top of him, he laughed and rolled over again so he was on top of me and kissed me.
“So now I’ve caught you, will you entertain me?” he smirked at me and kissed me again. God this was amazing.
Sign up to rate and review this story