Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dreamland

Preperations

by fabulouskilljoy8_8 1 review

Libby makes sure Franks got all the essentials, the party gets started and Libby starts to stress.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-10-26 - Updated: 2010-10-26 - 1416 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Okay, so i realize its been a long time, but i had some stuff going on that i really had to deal with, but finally all is well and i can get back to writing. BTW went to see mychem on saturday night, any body else see them? Amazing much? enjoy and pleaseeeee Review, much love and apologies for being so lazy, S x

Chapter 6

After spending at least 45 minutes on the trampoline, I decided it was time for me to go and make sure he had acceptable music. It was around half 5 and it was only an hour and a half until people started arriving and expecting a good time and before murderers started arriving.
“Can I ask you something…?” Frank said, wrapping his arms around my waist and walking towards the door behind me.
“Shoot.”
“Are we dating…?”
“Umm…I don’t know really…” I said absent mindedly as I opened the back door and wiped my feet. Frank unraveled his arms and copied.
“Okaaaay…” He elongated the word. “Can I ask you another question?”
“Yesssssss” I said, copying his tone.
“Will you be my girlfriend?”
“Whoa, how very forward of you,” I teased him again; “I’d have to think about it. Sleep on it.” Still teasing him I turned around so I was facing him. I kissed him and winked.
“One is not amused.”
He said in an “English” accent, trying to look snobby. He looked down at me and smiled softly.
“Seriously though, will you?”
“Oh yes of course, Romeo” I laughed at my own joke and kissed him.
“Right,” I said, turning again, “let’s see what drinks you gathered, shall we?” I headed over to the fridge, hearing Frank following behind. I opened the door to be greeted with a massive bowl of punch, about 40 jello shots, 5 bottles of different flavor vodka, a couple of bottles of coke among several other well known brands of alcohol.
“Impressive…” I commented, slightly shocked at the volume.
“Yeah, fake ID, it’s a wonderful thing.” He slid into one of the stools at the breakfast bar.
I turned and faced him again.
“Where’s your Ipod?”
“Huh?” He looked confused.
“Your ipod, where is it? I wanna check your songs.”
“Oh wait…” He stood up and rooted around in his pockets.
“In my back pocket, But I cant quite reach it, you’ll have to get it for me.” He grinned at me. I walked over to him as he turned around. I leaned forward until my lips were next to his ears and whispered “Not going to happen.” Then turned away and walked out of the kitchen to his bedroom. I hopped down the stairs (with elegance and grace) and sat on his computer chair. I rolled it over to his computer and tapped the mouse, feeling incredibly lucky to find it on. The screen that popped up was my facebook page…hmm; he was looking at my facebook…? I clicked off my profile and on to his and began to tap a new status; you know the kind of status im thinking about. The kind that immediately makes you think “that’s frape, most definitely frape” I giggled to myself as I pulled iTunes up on to the screen. I clicked over to the artists and smiled. Misfits, Paramore, Framing Hanley, it was like looking at my own play list. I decide im happy with the music he’s got and stand up, wondering where he’s gone. I begin to feel nervous…what if I was wrong and it was before the party? What if Frank’s already been killed…? I run up the stairs, my eyes filling with tears, and I run smack into Frank’s chest. He wraps his arms around me and I hide my face in his chest.
“What’s wrong?” he asked, his voice filled with concern.
“I thought…I thought that you were dead…I thought the murderer had already come and you were gone and I…I…” I sobbed, burying my face in his chest again. His hands begin to stroke my hair and he comforts me. We stand like that for what seems like hours. Finally I stop crying and look up at him; he wipes the last couple of tears away from my eyes and kisses each of them.
“Come on, let’s go downstairs and…find something to do.” He winked at me and let me go, before turning me around, putting his hand on the small of my back and guiding me down them again. When I get to the bottom of the stairs I stop and look around, wondering what to do with myself, I spot the book shelf full of classic comic books and walk over to it, picking out a batman comic and flicking. I turn around and head over to the bed with it, glancing up to see Frank taking a seat in front of the computer; I grin to myself and wait for the reaction.
“You little bitch.” He said, spinning around on the chair and lunging at the bed, flattening me but saving his comic. I squeal in delight as he tickles me.
“I can’t believe you, why? Why would you do that to me?” he smiled.
“What? I thought it was true?” I smiled. He sat up and looked down at me.
“You thought I would ask the entire internet; “hey guys, is it normal to straighten your pubes”?” He leans down and tickles me again. I just can’t stop laughing.
“Okay, okay, I surrender, im sorry.” I cried for mercy and finally he let up, allowing me to breathe again. He flopped himself down next to me and stared at the ceiling.
“Let’s play 20 questions.” He broke the silence.
“I’ll go first then.” He said after I didn’t answer; “Siblings?”
“One sister; Sienna, 18. Two brothers; Milo’s 18, Petey’s 9.”
“Okayy…Pets?”
“Dog, two fish, and Petey has a rabbit.” I smiled at the thought of my little brother. We went on playing the game and when it finally got to my turn I learned some pretty interesting stuff. I turned my head and looked at the clock. Holy Shit. It was 7:30, I quickly got up and headed for the mirror to check my appearance, then headed up the stairs with Frank hot on my heels. Once at the top of the stairs, Frank took the lead and I followed him into the front room where he plugs his ipod into the sound system and fiddles around until it I hear the opening riff of The Misfits “Speak of the devil”. He then leads me into the kitchen where he pulls out all the drinks from the fridge and puts them on the counter and then turns to face me. “There we go, done, although we didn’t have to rush, people always wanna be “fashionably late” so they always turn up around a half hour late.” Just as he finished the sentence, the doorbell rang. “See.” He said smugly before heading to the door, I followed and was immediately faced with half the school outside. I watched as people began to file in, recognizing some faces and earning nods or “Hello’s” From others.
“Shit,”
“What?” Frank asked, once again looking concerned.
“Do you mind if I invite Gee and everyone?”
“Sure, go ahead, the more the merrier I guess.” He said, closing the door behind him and heading after his friends. I pull my cell out of my pocket and after a quick phone call to Gee informing him of the event, I head after him. I find him sitting on the couch with a bunch of other guys I recognize as his nearest and dearest. He smiles as soon as he see’s me and pats his lap, inviting me to sit there. I oblige and go and perch myself on his knee whilst greeting everyone he was conversing with. It suddenly hit me that I should be concentrating on finding this murderer, so my eyes scan the room in the hope of finding someone who fits the description, cropped black hair, hazelish eyes, wearing a dorky black tee with the words “nerds are cool” emblazoned across the chest. I find no-one but still cant stop worrying. The realization that it was going to be a long, stressful night finally came as I hear the doorbell ring for the second time.
Sign up to rate and review this story